[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Don't hate me for posting this but I so, so wish we get a similar article or news about our couple KGE and LMH and for them to never break up. Where is Dispatch? Are they building a photoset too that's why it's taking them so long to come up with dating news? 

Someone in this thread did say something about dispatch at times will not disclose pictures of celebrity couples when they know something is real/serious going on? To respect their privacy? (I maybe rephrasing it as how I want to understand the situation - so correct me if I'm wrong). So, the point is, no news is good news :w00t: !

I wasn't a MinHo fan or x-factor (still not a fan of hers,btw) when they were in London. But, if in the near future, if LMH & KGE is rumoured to be in London, I'll volunteer to be the dispatch!! :hypehype:

• Like 2
  • LOL 19
  • Awesome 1

I worry for our girl's neck. Just came across this article with her saying PHJ is too tall and she had neck pains whilst shooting. I think LMH is even slightly taller.... Come to think of both her exes SHK and BYN were shorter than 180cm..not that height really matters, I mean LMH literally bends in half for her anyways 

:doggie:

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201512231740369276258_2

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

Rambling out loud, I hope that they go see the northern lights in Iceland together.  He did mention he wanted to go there. 

I would very much like that experience to be with KGE. :winkx:

It would be a new experience together.. sorry not liking the London scene because of the "she who must not be name"

They can take the same picture of their backs like the one he posted. We will get the hint.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

I was really curious about the translation of LMH’s caption so I looked up JTE’s name in Hangul and sorry to pour water on our hopes but his caption has the name JTE, which means that the first translation we received, “I tried holding hands with JTE” is most likely correct. 

Either way, it’s still cute and I will never get over MYM’s comment and his response :D

1 hour ago, Ilmo yens said:

By the way I am new member in this thread...  kisses to all of you:kiss_wink:

Welcome to the thread!! 

48 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

I worry for our girl's neck. Just came across this article with her saying PHJ is too tall and she had neck pains whilst shooting. I think LMH is even slightly taller.... Come to think of both her exes SHK and BYN were shorter than 180cm..not that height really matters, I mean LMH literally bends in half for her anyways 

:doggie:

I worry for her neck and I worry for his because he can’t stop staring at her lol. 

I love how he literally bends his neck down whenever he wants to make eye contact with her. Like, “look at me go euni.” 
:Ohboy3:

:lol:

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:
1 hour ago, carriekllo said:

I worry for her neck and I worry for his because he can’t stop staring at her lol. 

I love how he literally bends his neck down whenever he wants to make eye contact with her. Like, “look at me go euni.” 

They're going to be our Mr. and Mrs. Sore Neck. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 17

3 hours ago, Prerna said:

The pace at which tweeterians are going I am sure by the end of the year all the tkem scenes will be dissected completely.....

KKN kept his arm too close to his body. I am not sure if this was a lack or too much effort on his part to keep KGE away or an attempt to make her move closer to him. If it was the latter, I will say, KKN you seem like a good guy and good looking, too, but KGE only takes few steps closer with LMH.

• LOL 18

1 minute ago, Kaydeelee said:

KKV  kept his arm too close to his body. I am not sure if this was a lack or too much effort on his part to keep KGE away or an attempt to make her move closer to him. If it was the latter, I will say, KKV you seem like a good guy and good looking, too, but KGE only takes few steps closer with LMH.

KKN —> Friend Zoned! 

• LOL 11

7 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

KKV  kept his arm too close to his body. I am not sure if this was a lack or too much effort on his part to keep KGE away or an attempt to make her move closer to him. If it was the latter, I will say, KKV you seem like a good guy and good looking, too, but KGE only takes few steps closer with LMH.

I mean LMH and KGE don't have much room to move away from each other since they're in the center of a group photo. :D

The King: Eternal Monarch Holds Star Studded Press Conference ...

More like KGE can't move much. There's a larger gap behind LMH. He's not giving her any room to scoot away from him. :lol:

But I like the group photo. You can see JEC isn't even facing her male counterpart. That shows she's facing more towards the audience. While our other female, KGE, actually faces LMH and he's facing her equally as well. The cross between KKN and KGE, KKN does seem more reserved. He wasn't as reserved with LJJ.

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 6

13 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

But I like the group photo. You can see JEC isn't even facing her male counterpart. That shows she's facing more towards the audience. While our other female, KFE, actually faces LMH and he's facing her equally as well. The cross between KKN and KGE, KKN does seem more reserved. He wasn't as reserved with LJJ

Can i say out loud I was hoping they were holding hands behind or at least their hands touched? 

:poledance:   :winkx:

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Kaydeelee said:

Who’s KKV? It is KKN my love! LOL

I am turning like a total idiot in front of the RCLs. Shameful! LOL thanks for correcting without pointing it out! Hahahaha!!! 

:loolz:

Glad you noticed without putting us in an awkward situation :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Sorry, I just can’t get over this. 

His gentle smile. The way they lingered after the hug. Her right hand holding his arms and his right hand holding hers. How to not ship them when they are THIS cute?! 

I literally squealed when I saw the smile. It’s the first thing I saw. So precious.

• Like 3
  • Love 7

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

2 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

Who’s KKV? It is KKN my love! LOL

I am turning like a total idiot in front of the RCLs. Shameful! LOL thanks for correcting without pointing it out! Hahahaha!!! 

Glad you noticed without putting us in an awkward situation :lol::lol::lol:

Actually I didn't even noticed the typo and when @Kaydeelee pointed it out, I thought I made a typo and went to check my post. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

I’d also like to add, in his 20’s, he said he doesn’t have time to love. He said he’ll date but he cannot commit to loving because he’s too busy for that. In his 30’s, he said he still anticipates falling in love, he believes he’ll be married by age 40 and if he should have any goals or dreams, it is to get married and have kids. He said success and career is something that, of course, he must care about but they are no longer his goal or dream. 

If you ask me, his priorities seem to have shifted. He speaks as though he’s at a place in his life where he’ll choose love and family over his career. Of course he isn’t going anywhere and will continue to act but judging from his answer, I think he wants to make time for love.

he's really family oriented guy. wasn't in one interview he said if parallel universe does exist he wanna see his counterpart's life whether he's already married or has kids. you know sometimes i wondering when will that time come; the LMH break up with millions of his "girlfriends" and step up his status as someone's husband and father. will people esp women keep swooning over him as crazy as before? he's aging backwards but still the vibe will be different once he has tied the knot and build his own family. if that day come i hope he will be a bit open about his personal life like Rain or Jisung. and i hope that lucky woman is KGE. her unpretentious and simplicity really balances him well. 

• Like 10
  • Love 14

4 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

wanted to clarify this - I think the Koreans jumped ship not so much because of the head patting, but because of the back patting we saw twice in the last bts. The perception is that it’s a sign of two close colleagues.

if you watch LMH heirs wrap up party he gives the same hug to PSH. 

I was taken aback by that back patting at the end, too, but almost immediately realized it was because I was expecting too much after ep 15 bts. But really, it was an outside location with not only crew but also fans who gathered that day. If they totally jumped ship because of that single thing, maybe they weren't paying attention to all those that came before it. Well, I kinda envy them because they can now live their lives normally without thinking about those two anymore, but yeah... you guys know what I mean :lol: 

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

49 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Even in this video above, i don't see the same hug he gave to KGE..its 100% different..What I saw in the video is called #puresiblinggoals, they are very playful, comfortable costars without any inhibitions..LMH's eyes never look back to the costar once their interaction is done....I also agree that back pat is for a costar or a sibling friend…But with KGE its DIFFERENT DIFFERENT EFFING DIFFERENT, his body language, his stare which never lose sight of her even in a crowd, his care, his touches  everything screams different …Moreover so many crumbs left intentionally by LMH, KGE, their management, filming unit cannot mean nothing! 

:biubiu:  chinggu @HappyVibes

this was what i wanted to say after watching the psh video eventhough this isn't my first time seeing it..it is just different!! Different vibe..some hand action like back pat might seem alike but can they see that the way he looks at her is different??? His facial expression and eyes says it all

29 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

I was taken aback by that back patting at the end, too, but almost immediately realized it was because I was expecting too much after ep 15 bts.

Actually i was only taken aback by the side hug..but i was so overwhelmed by the head rub..then as i was watching then ppl here started doubting .. my brains was like hang on what's going on, i couldn't process actually what im seeing/feeling fr the bts against what im reading here haha.. i get it..ep15 they were soo lovey dovey then ep 16 perhaps felt like anticlimax for many who were expecting too much like as if we expected them to kiss and hug or what? Lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, Miadee said:

i get it..ep15 they were soo lovey dovey then ep 16 perhaps felt like anticlimax for many who were expecting too much like as if we expected them to kiss and hug or what? Lol 

We were expecting Mr. Captain to get down on one knee and propose to Ms. Sunshine.

But really, I appreciated the gentleness in the way lmh treated kge. He was so attentive towards her all of episode 16. He was just taking care of his baby, ok? It’s so so so cute and sweet! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 5