[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, anjpoole said:

Why does Kahi follow LMH ig account though? Is he also their model or what??? 

:Twerkdatbutt:

He might be future groom of their girl. They are having some extra info. I am sure now.

me and my delusions

• LOL 8

I think they are doing some upgrades every now and then so at times they may have to bring down some servers temporarily..I'm sure they have backups no worries... just :eats:

If anything, the official RCL ladies on IG can regroup us again 

:allgoodlol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

Hi Ladies.

Today  When that whole shipper's paradise disappeared, I felt so bad. I though if they are going to delete this forum they could have given advance warning, wish i could have said good bye  to all friends and importantly made alternate arrangements to have these delusional crazy discussions etc etc.

Shall we form another DM group in twitter or face book like that? Something like this happened again means we can at least have another platform.

When this forum appeared again  I thought  Thank God  We got our happy pill called this ship back even if it is delusional one. I am happy we are ok now.

There's always the royal court ladies IG to go to (if you have an IG account, that is). 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

What about the kimchi and the alley milk tea??:w00t: 

I was gonna ask if kantique is following kge lmh, i decided to check and yes kantique follows a handful of kstars  :D:w00t:

19 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Very suspicious indeed.

Hahahah. This is me and my boyfriend in our first year tbh, no selfies and no uploads on sns becoz my friends parents are my friends and they might end up telling my parents! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

It's them both give us space to be more calm down , since they never can escape from us ... :hotinhere2:

We take over paparazzi work ... 

:hwaiting2:

• LOL 9

47 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Can't they (Kahi) just make us happy by casting both of them for either wedding or dating ad? i guarantee dramatic increase in their sales worldwide

:sparklyeyes:

Edit: Rain and Kim Tae Hee also had a joint ad project, if i'm not mistaken B)

Some mattress or cot some thing like that. They both were beautiful. Somehow that ended up in my YT TL. I thought who are they and watched and read the comments below and searched for them.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Continuing this saga of my thoughts about what goes on LMH's mind when he posts his pictures on insta. 

9) 25 May, when LMH posted the beheading scene disguised as oh, "I'm posting this because I want to show you all how I monitor my scenes." (adds the other picture with sec mo also monitoring). But nope, he's not fooling us. He definitely posted this to remind himself of that faithful night when they did the beheading. The mother of all kissing scenes in this entire drama. That kissing scene and the BTS of course sealed it. They are super attracted to each other. They could be lovers and best friends at the same time. 

10) 2 June, Blurry picture post. He captioned it with ?? Is he still asking and waiting for a response on something? Or is he teasing KGE and testing her how she would follow next with her own cryptic post. Of course we also know why he posted this set of pictures, again to remember the amazing moment he had at the CCTV room with his Queen. 

11) 5 June. Minomi, TKEM on TV with dim or no lights. So I heard somewhere in this forum that he also lives alone. I sure hope he posted this to remind everyone who he's watching TKEM with based on the Netflix Thailand interview. 

12) 19 June, looks like a converse photoshoot. I so hope this is with KGE because KGE has been wearing converse in TKEM even during promotions of Tune in for Love. She seems to be a converse girl so let's hope and wait that some commercial or ad, whatever comes out of this soon. 

:fun::heart3:

He lives alone? I thought he lives with his family.

44 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

The problem is, there's only 1 LMH. Kahi will get voodoo threats left right and centre everyday

Specially from Nigerian boy friend association. I read they are  very anguished lot now:D

• LOL 8

5 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

Some mattress or cot some thing like that. They both were beautiful. Somehow that ended up in my YT TL. I thought who are they and watched and read the comments below and searched for them.

LMH and KGE need to do a bed ad. Give us another reason to see a bed scene. 

:approves:

• LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Haven’t you heard? It’s the new normal to ship them like crazy and search the internet every 10 minutes to see if there are new breadcrumbs. We are all on the same boat here :lol:

Welcome to the thread!

Koreans left the ship when lmh caressed kge’s hair. They think it seems like lmh sister zoned kge but we think it seems like he was being caring and attentive. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477d9fd462fb89ba02e3

Sorry couldn't hold on..thanks for the laughs babe…back to my pressing RL:lol:

• LOL 15

39 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

If you've read our earlier post when that BTS came out, we noticed his crossing legs. He was definitely trying to hide something that might've been shown if he was wearing his leather pants. :phew:

Don't think it's just a Korean man thing. Any man who is going through naughty thoughts would try to hide it in public. :lol:

babes I couldn’t even hide my face somewhere after this you made me so excited with all gutter imaginations so here are some soompi points for you with love ......

saranghe......

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

7 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

You Know I had the same thought. But they have to be married for that I think in SK. Someone enlighten me please. I have seen two ads from SK one is rain and his wife another one is Ji sung  and his his wife. They are also very beautiful couple

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

11 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Or curtains ad.

There's always curtains wherever they go

We already had the bed and the curtain, should maximus join the crowd? lol

:Cornykiss:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 9

Just now, inbetween0and1 said:

We already had the bed and the curtain, should maximus joins the crowd? lol

The more the merrier?

But where do you stick a jealous horse then? She's gonna be biting everyone who comes within hugging radius of LMH

:lollipop:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 9

I am on epi 12 and omg I cant handle their chemistry:please:I donno whether to feel happy or sad that I havent watched it while its on air  because this show would have given me anxiety attacks.

and I seriously feel pity on those who couldnt find chemistry btw Mineun like people check ur eyesight

:fiercebunny:

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8