[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

24 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Naturally LMH won't show the % in his follower count algorithm because he is the king and his fanbase is just huge. Not enough data to show the similarity within the algo. 

Yes thank you. That is what i meant to share w Tdeas that IG calculates using certain algorithm that we don't knw about and also how diverse his followers are etc...and we shouldn't perceived as negativity fr one group or another etc..based on those data...

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Bell Bell said:

i ship this couple like crazy likes everyday will wait for their news read all the shippers comment. omg i dont know whether i normal or not?

I also always wonder is it only international fans crazy abt lmh n kge? how abt korean fans? is it they also shipper like us? 

Haven’t you heard? It’s the new normal to ship them like crazy and search the internet every 10 minutes to see if there are new breadcrumbs. We are all on the same boat here :lol:

Welcome to the thread!

Koreans left the ship when lmh caressed kge’s hair. They think it seems like lmh sister zoned kge but we think it seems like he was being caring and attentive. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

So i googled some websites because i'm curious with the florist's thought of red as KGE's favorite color. It turned out that most of them stated pink as KGE's favorite.

I guess i'll just entertain myself with these theories:

1) MYM or LMH's staff had been long aware of things going on between LMH-KGE, so they chose a specific flower arrangement that suited LMH's most special woman (as i ever mentioned: red, roses, and 12 roses in amount are universal flower language of love); or

2) LMH himself asked his staff through MYM to order that special flower arrangement.

I'll be happy with either scenarios, since both proves the nature of their relationship. Delulu or not, i rest my case lol :tounge_wink:

I think it's number 2. No staff will dare buy red roses for a woman without the consent of the boss bec it can always put the giver in an awkward situation. 

Regarding instagram followers, someone raised it. While LMH has a staggering 17.6M followers, the engagement rate (likes for IG) is just 4M max. Meanwhile, KGE has around 3M followers but you can see that her followers are more engaged as each post gets at least 900k-1M likes which is higher in percentage :) ( 33% of her total followers) 

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Haven’t you heard? It’s the new normal to ship them like crazy and search the internet every 10 minutes to see if there are new breadcrumbs. We are all on the same boat here :lol:

Welcome to the thread!

Koreans left the ship when lmh caressed kge’s hair. They think it seems like lmh sister zoned kge but we think it seems like he was being caring and attentive. 

hahah i really hope this couple will announce soon if not i dont know until when i will be this crazy..

only because lmh caressed kge hair they stop ship?? haha they dont remember what happen from bts 1 until 15? all the sweetness frm lmh to kge..

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Welcome to the thread!

On the contrary, the Chinese netizens thought this was a very affectionate act towards girlfriends. Personally I don’t think that simple patting can erase all other crumbs that we gather in these months. 

• Like 5
  • Love 14

4 minutes ago, Bell Bell said:

hahah i really hope this couple will announce soon if not i dont know until when i will be this crazy..

only because lmh caressed kge hair they stop ship?? haha they dont remember what happen from bts 1 until 15? all the sweetness frm lmh to kge..

Hahahaha we’re looking at maybe 1-2 years :lol:

My sister was a dedicated Chaeki (Moon Chae Won + Song Joong Ki) shipper for 4 years and then she jumped ships to the songsong couple and waited for 1 year. Our couple will get married so my prediction is wedding in 2022 :lol:

We all wondered the same too. And I actually found the head caressing to be really sweet! 

6 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

On the contrary, the Chinese netizens thought this was a very affectionate act towards girlfriends. Personally I don’t think that simple patting can erase all other crumbs that we gather in these months. 

I’m with Chinese netizens on this! :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Yes thank you. That is what i meant to share w Tdeas that IG calculates using certain algorithm that we don't knw about and also how diverse his followers are etc...and we shouldn't perceived as negativity fr one group or another etc..based on those data...

Agree totally! I'm not a mathematician not a scientist lol nor a digital marketing expert but my theory is that Instagram is only able to show shared following if it's 50% and above. Case in point, check out KKNV's account. He has 5 similar accounts under his insta and majority are TKEM casts. So my other theory is that all of these TKEM casts got an increase one way or another in their IG followers because of TKEM and that these new people are following primarily LMH and KGE like I did and then the other casts hence the shared following trend. 

:heartxoxo::hooray2:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

2 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Same here. In my country caressing a girl's hair is lovers' thing, and to be able to do that they have to achieve a certain level of comfort and closeness (which i think also applies in LMH-KGE's case).

On the other hand, friends (except for the closest ones) don't do that because touching one's head is considered a big thing here.

This makes me curious. I mean, didn't lovers in SK do that too? how come they thought it was exclusive for friends/siblings only? a bit off IMO

• Like 11

Guys why are we even talking abt no of followers and everything.....

there are lot of things to be considered.....

LMH is In this profession earlier than kge...

let’s understand they both are two different individuals and they have catered through different genre of craft majorly

kge - films and less drama 

LMH - more drama and less films 

dramas are household staple and films are limited audience 

so you can understand the fan following.....

and anyways how does it really matter how many are following whom

the biggest thing is ppl love there craft and the work they do on screen..:::

I am dead sure the no. That have multiplied on LMH accnt is majorly somewhere boz they liked there connection with eachother....:

can you imagine how many ajhummas like me have started following him..:::just check those YT video comments they are all going ga-ga over our couple ......

let’s not compare something which is such a petty thing.....

I am stunned the way kge fans are responding now all the led hoardings and display and these kinda affection is not small:.:::

they must have shelled bomb money on this and I am soooooo happy that minoz are also working on the projects......

So let’s just enjoy there LOVE here.....:happy2:

10 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Same here. In my country caressing a girl's hair is lovers' thing, and to be able to do that they have to achieve a certain level of comfort and closeness (which i think also applies in LMH-KGE's case).

On the other hand, friends (except for the closest ones) don't do that because touching one's head is considered a big thing here.

This makes me curious. I mean, didn't lovers in SK do that too? how come they thought it was exclusive for friends/siblings only? a bit off IMO

Which part of the world are you from my fellow chingu

• Like 4
  • Love 6

I remember reading somewhere on this thread that Kantique Flowers said that the colors of the flowers don’t have any special meaning... right... 

How can a flower shop say that the color of the flowers have no special meaning? Isn’t that like shooting themselves in the foot being a flower company? I just don’t buy it. I think they’re just being extra secretive. ;)

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 15

9 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Based on my research online (not first handed information, and not related to head patting) Korean couples seem to love couple accessories a lot, for example, clothes, shoes, phone cases, key holders, etc. 

I sometimes doubt that LMH cryptic posts kind of psychologically compensate for the fact that they can’t really have what normal Korean couples do every day.

I do remember a scene in CLOY that YB caressed her hair as a sign of being together thought :blink: so when I read people thought LMH head patting was an act to sister zone KGE was a shock to me.

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

35 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Based on my research online (not first handed information, and not related to head patting) Korean couples seem to love couple accessories a lot, for example, clothes, shoes, phone cases, key holders, etc. 

I sometimes doubt that LMH cryptic posts kind of psychologically compensate for the fact that they can’t really have what normal Korean couples do every day.

I do remember a scene in CLOY that YB caressed her hair as a sign of being together thought :blink: so when I read people thought LMH head patting was an act to sister zone KGE was a shock to me.

Not just you chingu, me too:joy: I was thinking, thats so sweet when I see LMH doing tht even in TKEM got a scene where LG caressed TE hair (ep 9 if im not mistaken) so cannot relate the sibling part:sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Whaattt

All of a sudden i got locked out of this thread and unabled to access it for around 15-20 minutes (i saw @koreaboooo and @makshimus' mane earlier posts today, did i experience the same thing? :sweatingbullets:)

I almost had panic attack, i still desperately want to see the ship sail!

I just experienced the same thing! Suddenly the whole shippers’ paradise disappeared! I was a bit panic too. This is the secret place for all of our crazy thoughts lol 

• LOL 14

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

I snorted reading this. Bhahaha. I believe there are still a few Koreans left here.

When I looked at her expression as she was receiving the flowers, she was really sad and if LMH had given her a hug then, she was really gonna ugly cry. 

:criesariver:

Whoa. I thought the thread disappeared! So that mustve what @koreaboooo and @makshimus' mane felt. Maybe I will ugly cry, too, if this thread combusts

• LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

Whoa. I thought the thread disappeared! So that mustve what @koreaboooo and @makshimus' mane felt. Maybe I will ugly cry, too, if this thread combusts

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Whaattt

All of a sudden i got locked out of this thread and unabled to access it for around 15-20 minutes (i saw @koreaboooo and @makshimus' mane earlier posts today, did i experience the same thing? :sweatingbullets:)

I almost had panic attack, i still desperately want to see the ship sail!

1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

I just experienced the same thing! Suddenly the whole shippers’ paradise disappeared! I was a bit panic too. This is the secret place for all of our crazy thoughts lol 

I knew it! @makshimus' mane and I were innocent! Can't say otherwise! You all deserve a whipping for saying we've been naughty. :lol:

:fiercebunny:

• LOL 16

Enjoy this bridal wear trial with our couple........

I am drooling now......

i soooooooo wish this happens and they involve us all with some fancam or cctv footage../.::::heythere:

Stop being such a dork and innocent......

We know wht you can do to show your love.....

:happyshakes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

I snorted reading this. Bhahaha. I believe there are still a few Koreans left here.

When I looked at her expression as she was receiving the flowers, she was really sad and if LMH had given her a hug then, she was really gonna ugly cry. 

:criesariver:

Yes!!!! Even WDH told her not to cry on ig. Henry mentioned her being easy to cry before as well. Guess every one knows she is very easy to tear up. If LMH gave her a hug, she most probably would cry A LOT and gave us even more crumbs (or make it so obvious that it’s another way to accidentally go public lol) 

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1