Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

20 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

Well someone named Titius shared this comment on my Gotta Be You FMV and I felt it's worth sharing here:
"So i remember Lee Min Ho caption for the pict that " i saw my hand in my hand" its like proverb from korea in meaning "something is bad in everyone, but its so beautiful in my eyes (my self)" omg i dont know i just sudenly found and see that proverb"

Not to burst your bubble but I think this is a translation limitation in Instagram. The same caption is translated different in Facebook and other translation platforms. The other translation is:

I held hands with JTE face to face. This is again part of that KKN series the gang has been doing which is I did _____. 

In any case, I think it's still very brave of LMH to put that picture up because KGE didn't put that at all. It's a lot sweeter than the one where they were sitting down. 

:hooray2::heartxoxo:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

And their hugssss

:smooches2:

I really love heir hugs...especially how LMH caress KGE's hair/head when they hug every single time (i think?) And that speaks volumes of emotion...and the swaying when they hug.. so natural and real...aigoo..my heart...:heart4:

• Like 6
  • Love 6

19 hours ago, Prerna said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB-jR-rlIjJ/?igshid=18y7efcu51aja

so it seems one more bouquet has been ordered by MYM for whom dunno????

if someone can translate 

it says for actor leeminho if I am not wrong 

The caption of the photo says it’s a photo shoot flower by actor lee min ho who ordered from mym (as translated by instagram). 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, vpp pv said:

She shared that information. Wow Prerana, how did you make her to spill the beans. Good cop or bad cop technique 

Yes yes @Prerna share with us. Is the florist accidentally spill it when giving suggestion???:foryou:

• LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

17 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Hmmmm. Curious to know in which neighbourhood she lives. LMH lives in Mark Hills near Gangnam, quite close to the LED billboard ad for KGE's bday. They could maybe accidentally bump with each other there on 02 July. Lol! :hwaiting2:

and pretend it’s an accident. Ooops! And they go to LMH’s house, and he’d ask, “do you want coffee, tea or me?” That’s sooo corny. LOL

• LOL 12

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

Dontcha be guilt-tripping me now hahahahhaha I honestly thought there would be 2 single ship sailing on their own when I heard of the pairing. Shame on me!

Of course we are the best ship ever existed. Hmph no one can tell me otherwise. Imma not listening.

We are the most sane ship ever existed, too, with a blend of crazies :ph34r::ph34r:. Yes, we are all normal people. 

Haiiiii fighting allll...this is my first and last ship ever for Kdrama couple but I would say THIS IS GONNA LAST FOREVER...so stay strong all shippers..fasten your seat belt...the ship has sailed and THEY will be for real forever so we need to support them until FOREVER..Love forever ever....:please::allgoodlol::heart1:

• Love 8
  • Awesome 4

30 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Not to burst your bubble but I think this is a translation limitation in Instagram. The same caption is translated different in Facebook and other translation platforms. The other translation is:

I held hands with JTE face to face. This is again part of that KKN series the gang has been doing which is I did _____. 

In any case, I think it's still very brave of LMH to put that picture up because KGE didn't put that at all. It's a lot sweeter than the one where they were sitting down. 

:hooray2::heartxoxo:

Even though it’s in response to the inside joke of the crew, if they didn’t at least have something between them, LMH and KGE could do other poses together/ separately, and avoid pictures like these which would for certain spark speculations.

Also, in the BTS, the cheer from crew members spoke volume, not to mention LMH was smiling shyly :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

RE: @Prerna ‘s post.

KGE looks so cute but has reflexes of a leopard that LMH’s stealth move did not stand a chance. 

KGE: Not to fast, buddy. 

• LOL 8

Hello guys! 

I've been silent reader all the time, but right now i cant help myself i really want to join too! :P

So first of all, i never watch all of LMH drama, not even once and i am not his fans either. But i love KGE bcs of goblin. When TKEM announced that LMH will join her, i slightly doubt him to be KGE partner. I said to myself, "is he gonna be suitable for goeun? Maybe im not gonna watch this drama". But, im totally wrong. Their chemistry is so good..... and yeah now i think LMH and KGE is meant to each other. I cant imagine if Lee Gon not played by LMH. 

I really think that they have something to each other. Maybe, LMH appoarch KGE first and KGE start to give LMH code too. I really hope they can be together.

LMH, i really support you to be the one for goeun. I trust you to protect her. 

KGE, please open your heart to LMH. We support both of you. Dont think about haters, you deserve happiness with the one you love and you choose. 

Once again, I SUPPORT BOTH OF YOU. 

*sorry for long post, i cant help it. 

and sorry for my bad english:hwaiting2:

• Like 10
  • Love 7

31 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

So i remember Lee Min Ho caption for the pict that " i saw my hand in my hand" its like proverb from korea in meaning "something is bad in everyone, but its so beautiful in my eyes (my self)" omg i dont know i just sudenly found and see that proverb"

Make what you will y'all :wub:

Yes it’s true that there are different translations for the caption. Someone once said this isn’t the right one.I mean the translations are so far apart. One has jeong tae eul’s name in it with that “I tried” series So It’s very understandable, I mean jte’s name alone helped. leaves no room for confusion. . But the other one I saw my hand in my hands. It’s confusing if you don’t understand korean. It makes the fans question what he meant. Because of the uncertainty it’s very easy to think google got it wrong I also thought this meaning was weird cause how can you see your hand in your hands, right?  so when I saw the other one I thought ahhh this one makes more sense. Let’s debunk the other one quickly. But OMG!! If this is true then it makes perfect sense why mym replied with. “Thanks to you, we saw something beautiful!!! It’s the perfect reply for that proverb! And that dork replied with  :love:.

If it’s the other translation. Mym’s reply is just random, It only fit in because it’s a famous line in tkem. So fans will think they’re just quoting kes. And not think too much of it. Esp if you’re not korean. That leaves me with one question tho, was our captain and mym aware of the proverbial meaning. :wub: And Is the ‘I tried holding tae eul’s hands just a disguise for this one’:wub:  hmmmmm idk if it is, it’s probably nothing too.  Arghh I hate when they confuse us like this. All these cryptic posts and detective work is really ruining my mental health. Every time I have to pick between, living in delulu land or debunking crumbs like this  cause I’m not sure and come back to earth.affdssfhjjhgggjhhdsssdd. I swear these people are going to put me in therapy real soon.

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

32 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Even though it’s in response to the inside joke of the crew, if they didn’t at least have something between them, LMH and KGE could do other poses together/ separately, and avoid pictures like these which would for certain spark speculations.

Also, in the BTS, the cheer from crew members spoke volume, not to mention LMH was smiling shyly :wub:

There is definitely something going on. I think the only reason that could possibly hold them back from declaring officially is because the relationship is still new and of course there will be pressure from a lot of fans. It's quite scary if the relationship is new and then somewhere along the way things don't go to the final destination of a long term relationship atleast or of marriage... So that's probably why they are taking their sweet time. Although really looking forward to what's going to happen this Thursday. Both of them should have a post or something so we can connect the dots again! Hahaha! 

:hwaiting2:

• Like 6
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Richardsimmons said:

“Thanks to you, we saw something beautiful!!! It’s the perfect reply for that proverb! And that dork replied with  :love:.

In BTS, KGE requested to take photo together, and LMH looks so shy when the staffs teased them haha... 

Anw,  i just found LMH's interview on fan blog. He mentioned about Autumn leaves that he posted on SNS. I don't know this source accurate or not. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/aminoapps.com/c/k-drama/amp/blog/lee-min-ho-dazed-interview/PJQs_mudKx6QM6wdEp5JEg0ebnm08Jn

• Like 10

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Richardsimmons said:

Every time I have to pick between, living in delulu land or debunking crumbs like this  cause I’m not sure and come back to earth.affdssfhjjhgggjhhdsssdd. I swear these people are going to put me in therapy real soon.

This thread is my therapy

And it's free

:poledance:

BTW, did anyone else see 'economic balance' somewhere on the headerfooter(saw it there on my mobile)? *shudders* I had a dejavu of micro/macro econs class in college. That was scary.  

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

So gals some amazing news I got to enjoy..::.:

I had a word with the florist today and she told that she thinks kge likes red roses/flowers because MYM told them to make a bouquet with red roses and flowers for kge .....

so my conclusion is it was LMH who told to make the red bouquet for kge.....

why would MYM specifically say red ?????

so it’s LMH gals ......

take it however you wanna enjoy....

Waaaaah!!!

So exhausted from work today but suddenly felt happy after reading this :w00t:

:please:

@Prerna thanks babe!

• Like 7

6 hours ago, awty said:

Hi,

i had something going on in mind, it is not about our minEun couple but more about kim goeun. Sometimes im feeling so sad for her because from started she is being criticize left and right just because of her visual. I dont know why knetz calling her ugly, is it because she rarely play role of feminine , rich girl wearing pretty dress with lots of makeup? is it because she is too plain? Why knetz didnt appreciate talent more than visual. After TKEM ending , ive seen comment compare TKEM with other drama who the leads full of perfect visual. And it hurt me if i saw article about this thing. I dont know, im  feeling so down because i felt like she is not appreciated for her hard work. I felt like i just wanna quit watching kdrama because of this double standard. 
Please someone enlighten me... sorry for my emotional comment. :tears:

(sorry for my bad english)

HI @awty I can understand why you feel sad about the negative things being said about KGE esp about her appearance. But do not take it to heart.  KGE is stronger than how she appears to be.  She has grown to be a graceful, lovely woman who if you watch her interviews, knows her worth is more than skin-deep. Beauty is subjective. So others who do not find her pretty are entitled to their own opinion. You cannot do anything about that. As long as you find joy in what you see  & learn about KGE, then the detractors should not let you down.  May I suggest that you feel uniquely delighted that you have a different perspective and taste and look for like-minded circles like people in this forum :)

• Like 8
  • Love 6