[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

..one of those times you wished you had a pro software...

:dead:

Whoaaaaahhh... Fans managed to upgrade the quality of this fan cam.. we've seen this so many times but with too much smokes getting in the way... 

Ayeeeee.... he did touch her cheeks... and she was hitting his chest several times.. well..well.. so much respect for a sunbaenim, Ggone-ssi :ph34r: 

• LOL 18

Hi RCL

Unlurking to tell that i just drag my 75yr old mother in law into the ship hahaha:bashful:She love all the skin ship but could not go through the heavy story of tkem. Owned a netflix account, easier to fast forward according to her liking :lol:. My husband disbelief that i could drag his mother into this lol. I did drag him tho, but he more to the science, so he cant accept the jumping universe and time travel part :lol:.

Btw, u all are great at finding stuff to feed us lurkers. THANK YOU!! I really hope and pray the couple love boat sail tru in real life without a burden from us shipper. Miss them very much :ohboy2:back to lurking until i hear good news (confirm couple, dating, marriage). :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2

39 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Whoaaaaahhh... Fans managed to upgrade the quality of this fan cam.. we've seen this so many times but with too much smokes getting in the way... 

Ayeeeee.... he did touch her cheeks... and she was hitting his chest several times.. well..well.. so much respect for a sunbaenim, Ggone-ssi :ph34r: 

I zoomed it in even more and yes, I’m dying because he touched her cheeks!!!! So cute!!!! 
:winkx:

12 minutes ago, masunni said:

just drag my 75yr old mother in law into the ship

You’ve done good :heartxoxo:

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

Can we send this video to LMH please? Maybe he will act more quickly after seeing the male singer here looked so charmed by Ggone..

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CB9iNeWpqFf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ggone entered the room, he be like "Oh.. what do i do now?"

Ggone told them that she liked his song and sang it in karaoke, the boy just completely lost it "ooh.. ohh.. "

two other singers even told him "relax.. relax.." LMAO 

LMH-ssi... palliii.. pallliii.. the more she sings in front of everyone, the more men you'll have to behead.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, MinGoLove said:

Can we send this video to LMH please? Maybe he will act more quickly after seeing the male singer here looked so charmed by Ggone..

Ggone told them that she liked his song and sang it in karaoke, the boy just completely lost it "ooh.. ohh.. "

LMH-ssi... palliii.. pallliii.. the more she sings in front of everyone, the more men you'll have to behead.. 

KGE is indeed a shy person, right? I mean, she is shy ina nice kind of way, especially when people are treating her like a star and she gets even more shy. In the video above, she even avoided eye contact with Henry! And poor JHI, the entire video has got nothing to do with him, haha. By the way, if not because of LMH, I would think JHI looks really innocent and cute and i would have shipped him with KGE. But now that LMH is in the picture, i hope LMH can give her the happiness she deserves.

Separately on the billboard of KGE on her birthday, correct me if I am wrong, I thought the timing was 8am to 12pm, which means only in the morning. Or is it for one whole day till 11.59pm at night? Just curious.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, MinGoLove said:

LMH better wife kge soon because girl has the sweetest voice ever! 

Palli, palli boy! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Separately on the billboard of KGE on her birthday, correct me if I am wrong, I thought the timing was 8am to 12pm, which means only in the morning. Or is it for one whole day till 11.59pm at night? Just curious.

It's actually 6am to 12midnight. 

For sure it will be great for her to drop by and view this across the street late at night or just before midnight but I'm thinking what would most likely happen is that she will drive by and maybe take a picture from her car or someone else's car (hint hint, the boy friend's car). 

:approves:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

18 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Did anyone had an issue with this thread a while ago? I got scared thinking something happened.

10 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

i did @koreaboooo 

it said i was prohibited from visiting the page, like whuttt???? thank god, it was nothing serious. 

Have you guys been naughty here?

:daydream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

6 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Nope, XYZ was first choice. There were many articles about that. KGE did decline as well, but the director was more adamant with trying to get KGE to accept. This may be partially due to CITT webtoon fans who don't think XYZ has the acting chops to portray Hong Seol's emotions so KGE may not be first choice, but she was still more pursued for the role. 

Yes I do remember this, webtoon fans criticized KGE for it and preferred Oh Yeon Seo for visuals and criticized XYZ as she was an idol. That’s the thing with webtoon fans no one will ever be perfect for Hong Seol. But I think KGE was good in the drama! :transforms:

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Have you guys been naughty here?

:daydream:

@makshimus' mane and I are the most innocent in here. :lazyandfart:

30 minutes ago, Joojix said:

Yes I do remember this, webtoon fans criticized KGE for it and preferred Oh Yeon Seo for visuals and criticized XYZ as she was an idol. That’s the thing with webtoon fans no one will ever be perfect for Hong Seol. But I think KGE was good in the drama! :transforms:

I think most webtoon fans actually liked how KGE portrayed Hong Seol. We preferred the drama HS more than the movie version. I'm a webtoon fan and I also think KGE did a good job. What I disliked was the producer making a stray from the story and having In-Ho stealing all the scenes.

Spoiler

Many of the touching scenes that In-Ho have in the drama, in actuality, Jung was the one who helped HS through most of her rough times. There's a reason Jung told In-Ho that Seol wouldn't leave him because he helped HS the most and it's true. In the webtoon, Jung did helped HS the most. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

LMH better wife kge soon because girl has the sweetest voice ever! 

Palli, palli boy! 

i feel he should better hurry boz kge has lotttt of contenders around her....:

God she can be shipped with so many boys......

it seems all are hovering around her all the time which ever video I see of hers I find that all man be it musicians,,,,,actors,,,,,singers,,,, elder costars all are in awe of her....::

she does carry some magic in her..:::

the way she has been shipped so desperately with all her past co-stars....

so minhoshi stop being such a pup and just grab her in your arms forever......

You better hurry dude I am getting all the anxiety now after seeing her interviews and her interactions with others if you r not on your toes she is gone dude really gone....::

It’s so astonishing I was just checking this video on YT it seems all the ajhummas have jumped into this shipping business like us....just check it out it’s fun.....

there are endless in this comments section of the video and all are going ga-ga over there on-off relationship....:

everyone wants to marry them off.....

:teaze:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, acyellowsc said:

Now you piqued my interest, would you please share the post? I will be very glad to read a full post about their compatibility, for research purposes hahahaa :D

Chingu, it was just an old post i wrote long before TKEm aired on LMH main thread. Basically i was saying how i was low-key wanting them to date in real life. So it has nothing to do about their compatibility. I was already a fan of both of them and when i heard they are being casted together, i was hoping they would date. This was all before the teaser/trailer released, so i am gonna be honest here, I'm a bit proud that i already ship them before seeing them together. And the moment i saw their first SBS interview, where LMH giggle up the wazoo, i was like "Bingo!!!" he is smitten

• Like 10
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

41 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

@makshimus' mane and I are the most innocent in here. :lazyandfart:

I think most webtoon fans actually liked how KGE portrayed Hong Seol. We preferred the drama HS more than the movie version. I'm a webtoon fan and I also think KGE did a good job. What I disliked was the producer making a stray from the story and having In-Ho stealing all the scenes.

Reveal hidden contents

Many of the touching scenes that In-Ho have in the drama, in actuality, Jung was the one who helped HS through most of her rough times. There's a reason Jung told In-Ho that Seol wouldn't leave him because he helped HS the most and it's true. In the webtoon, Jung did helped HS the most. 

Oh sorry what I meant was during the drama Knetz criticized KGE because she didn’t fit Park Hae Jin/Yoo Jung then KNetz also had comments regarding her visuals and had comments where they liked Oh Yeon So’s visuals better because she looked the part  (naver comments?) Then come ep 8 or was it 10, (?) had issues with the storyline with Baek In Ho. 

but yes she was the perfect Hong Seol. 

then they cast Oh Yeon So for the role, but the movie was lackluster compared to the drama. The cast was good for the drama as well! 

Was referring to these Nate/ Naver comments by Knetz on Oh Yeon Seo when she was cast vs Kim Go Eun

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/08/oh-yeon-seo-cast-as-hong-seol-for-movie.html?m=1

• Like 4

Happy Monday everyone :heythere:

"Fighting" :glasses:

Wanna post this clip again ...

Noticed she kept showed us something at the end of the show ... This just one of it, if we throw back to "Jenga" games was the time she asked is he got the present or not ... Simple but touched !!! 

Me ...Go Back to my Routine again ... :hwaiting:

:whee!!: .... I'm sailing ... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

@makshimus' mane and I are the most innocent in here. 

Reveal hidden contents

:lazyandfart:

This emoji is lit. I'm never leaving soompi after this.

As for CITT, loved it (sans the end), regardless, everyone was great (though there was a PianoXbaekinho ship somewhere along the line)

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 9