[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, Miadee said:

3.6km (9mins drive) to be exact lol

babes I just hit the wall reading this .....

u had me in splits.....

some amazing soompi points for you ....

saranghe :cheers:

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@Prerna 

1) He doesn’t plan on ever letting go of her hands. I hope she knows that.

2) We sail under one flag and one captain. Not that he needs it but we’re giving him the green light.

I love seeing Minoz and Arjenia get along. :wub:

same here babes I just love how

minoz is going all the way and showing so

mich love to kge and there bond....

minoz sg sent flowers to kge 

6 minutes ago, Sheen said:

Now, who’s the FBI again? :hwaiting2:

see you made my blood rush and told me to wear the hat (fbi) 

see we are in for the same cause.....

hail our ship to the aisle 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

33 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Really? Yin or kge?

It's a connect the dots... 

There's a YouTube video about that apartment building and IU. Yoo In Na lives in the same building as IU, according to another interview. I'm not sure if KGE lives in the same building  Although yes it's true that in another interview at Happy Together, she mentioned she visits Yoo In Na often. I missed the part if she visits because she lives in the same complex. So that part is unverified. Unless you guys heard or have receipts? :D 

In any case the fact she visits there often is still good to know. 

:hooray2:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

So now finally LMH and kge are going to watch the led show together.....

MYM are going to be the bodyguards surrounding them and protecting them...

There is going to be Lott of hand holding,,,,thumb caressing,,,,,intimate kissing,,,,,lots of staring from our giddy boy and just lottt of giggling

***** And I have installed a spy to give us live commentary about the whole show......

:heythere: 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

I'm sure you guys noticed too how extra talented KGE's dad is! His oil on canvas paintings are superrr good! When the time comes and our couple really does get together, I'm sure the appa wouldn't mind painting the two of them. Amazing too how he answers some of the questions from fans. Bless their family.

:hooray:

• Like 8
  • Love 8

hai court ladies.. here some a example picture indoor of " chaelitus apartment" 

w644

w644

w644

if it's true kge live in the same apartment with yin and IU. the pict above can related with this. kge birthday party with her bff from her apartment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzappCaD4ao/?igshid=ktz1j1ducg2k

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzapjR-D03B/?igshid=k0v7pk5voeyy

*mydelulumind*

so lmh can freely to visit kge anytime they want bcoz both of them are live alone 

:yaaa::happydance:

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I believe writer Kim may have approached lmh with the offer of LG and he probably knew kge was offered JTE before accepting. I’m going to bet writer Kim wrote LG and JTE for lmh and kge. Without a doubt, they were her first choice. Good choice writer Kim! Thanks to her, MinEun met and will get married and live a happy life together. :lol:

if someday we're gonna get a happy news, for sure KES is the real Lady Noh with her talismans lol. i bet her sense as a romance writer for ages and also has good bonding with both of them, already felt it at their private script-reading especially from LMH's side. some lines and things of their characters like she took some references from LMH and KGE in real. and she was too generous for the ending even more generous than Secret Garden..that vows and aged hands is on another level of perfect :wub:  who would've thought she would pull this kind of ending after Goblin and Mr.Sunshine lol. my shipper logic telling it's either she loves them that much as this is their comeback and second collaboration or she wants LG-JTE's fate also works for LMH-KGE  :lol: TKEM has its flaws but i'm forever grateful for this pairing.

• Like 20

4 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Researching is my day job. Lol. I think it's here. Where IU, Yoo In Na and possibly KGE live. It has been mentioned a few times by Google and YouTube 

Ichon Raemian Chaelitus 래미안

:hwaiting::letsgo:

Gosh..i found it..its called raemian chelli tuseu :transforms:

:omg:

Its across the river from LMH aparteu  

6mins drive and 17mins cycling

:letsgo:

Even if KGE doesn't live there but now im hoping she bunks in w YIN and sneak out for dates 

:hwaiting2:

#deluluallowed

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, Katherine mae Neri said:

I think....KGE was the first choice...she declined bcoz of her schedule....then i think they offered it to XYZ (which also declined the role) then they offered back the role to KGE....and adjusted their schedule for her.....

Nope, XYZ was first choice. There were many articles about that. KGE did decline as well, but the director was more adamant with trying to get KGE to accept. This may be partially due to CITT webtoon fans who don't think XYZ has the acting chops to portray Hong Seol's emotions so KGE may not be first choice, but she was still more pursued for the role. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 12

21 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

I always include our wingman's posts as well for cross reference. 

I'm still unsure if WDH's photo was taken in Jeju Island because if it was that means they had been filming in Jeju and they continued to stay there for vacation even after filming since WDH posted the photo before filming even ended. That's why I included that photo. Was trying to keep track of when they were at Jeju and when they left and who left early, etc. I had been trying to match the filmed beach scenes with Jeju beaches too but no luck. Maybe people with better eyes than me can help with that.

Emm I'm not really sure about this, but I think someone on twitter said that WDH's photo is taken at his company's rooftop. The one who tweeted about this also included a photo of Moon Gayoung who also has a similar yellow-ish background with a metal fence. I want to insert it here as a proof, but now that I look for it, I can't find it anymore, maybe I forgot to like the tweet. Maybe someone here know about this? But sure I can be wrong too, hahaha.

13 hours ago, scrawford said:

I have always love KGE, she is beautiful, chic, cool, smart, seem to be humble, talented and family oriented, and for some reason i feel like she could be a great fit for LMH. I have a post to prove it! heheheh

Now you piqued my interest, would you please share the post? I will be very glad to read a full post about their compatibility, for research purposes hahahaa :D

12 hours ago, Indianfan said:

Sorry to cut your post but can't agree more. I am tired of seeing her in baggy clothes. Did you guys notice in their couple standing photo in beach LMH's curves are more prominent than KGE's.

I think apart from Tae Ra's funny personality her fancy clothes also played a role to make people fall in love with her. She is a breath of fresh air after the oversized baggies.

I agree with this too, but let's look on the positive side. With her wearing baggy clothes from very start to the end of shooting, and still LMH falls harder in each episode/BTS we see, it means that LMH is not attracted to her visual appeal only, it's much more than that. Her beautiful *cough* body *cough* is a bonus on top of her other wonderful charms. No wonder our boy falls head over heels for her. And this fact is what I really love about them.:heart:

11 hours ago, vpp pv said:

First i entered the rabbit hole of tkem and  first time in my life boarded this delusional ship and sailing on and on.

You know guys, I'm really happy every time I read someone posts about how this is her first time shipping a drama couple.

It just speaks a lot about our couple. It means that their connection is a really special one, that can even make a mere watcher going crazy over their interactions, joining this shipping world, and praying for them to be together.

Arrghh, they really need to be responsible for what they do to us, by getting married with each other lol :hooray2:

10 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

WARNING:  You may need tissues 

Too many coincidences, even before they knew each other. I can't even count anymore.

Does fate really play role in their lives? Even their drama involved heavily on fate. :please:

• Like 17
  • Love 3

53 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Gosh..i found it..its called raemian chelli tuseu :transforms:

:omg:

Its across the river from LMH aparteu  

6mins drive and 17mins cycling

:letsgo:

Even if KGE doesn't live there but now im hoping she bunks in w YIN and sneak out for dates 

:hwaiting2:

#deluluallowed

Wow. You found that out fast! LOL

If LMH and KGE go out with a bunch of friends in a group it will give him the perfect excuse to give her a ride home if they live so close together! :smirk:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

2 minutes ago, acyellowsc said:

Emm I'm not really sure about this, but I think someone on twitter said that WDH's photo is taken at his company's rooftop. The one who tweeted about this also included a photo of Moon Gayoung who also has a similar yellow-ish background with a metal fence. I want to insert it here as a proof, but now that I look for it, I can't find it anymore, maybe I forgot to like the tweet. Maybe someone here know about this? But sure I can be wrong too, hahaha.

Ah yes, someone already told me it can't be at Jeju, but at that time when I thought it may be at Jeju, I just included it on the timeline. I never bothered to remove it since I've only updated the timeline twice so far. I just decided to keep it in even after realizing it may not be at Jeju because honestly I'm quite lazy with removing it. :sweatingbullets: 

@Miadee think it may be in front of The Alley but you may be correct if the proof can be found again. :D 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Miadee said:

one of those times you wished you had a pro software...

I worry for his chest :lol:

What were they doing? So cute! Lmh tries to touch kge, she stops him, he tries to touch her head, she ducks by going down, she’s laughing while her hands are on his chest and then she hits his chest several times while laughing. 

After he threw the gun and they held hands, there’s a part where he reaches his hand over to her. It looks like he cupped her face with his hands. 

Why are they so cute?! 

• Like 10
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

14 hours ago, samantha12 said:

Speaking of that movie, I read quite a number of people said online that KGE was sexually harassed by the director / producer. He asked her some explicit questions that were clearly unnecessary, and many people were troubled by the sex scenes (KGE looked so young in the movie that indeed many thought that was not appropriate).

Those are definitely not haters. They felt pity for KGE that she was suffered and exploited in that movie. Many said they would rather choose not to see the movie if they knew there were such things behind.

i just want to confirm actually, it's NOT the producer. if it's him, Ggone would not want to have a second project with him, Tune in With Love. Ggone has told so many times how the entire crew helped her to film that particular scene by having the least number of people in the room and just one take. Ggone's relationship with the director is really good. During the presson of TIWL, she was asked why she wanted to act in the movie, she answered that it was the director who told her that he'll make her very charming in this movie. She actually cried during the prescon when asked how she felt working for a second time with the director after her debut in Eungyo. she didnt explain why she cried but you can sensed that she might recall all the struggles that came with the movie. feeling thankful but also you cannot ignore the fact that she suffered as well. 

Spoiler

It was actually the writer, who harrased her because he's concerned that she might be a virgin and asked her directly whether she had experienced with man. And the actor, park hae il, came up to protect Ggone at that time and told the writer to stop asking that question . See, even the actors who acted as the old guy had protected her. this is what people miss. while actress can act as anything, their real personality might be very different. the writer would not bother to ask her that upsetting question if he sensed Ggone was not the type of good natured and innocent girl. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 7