[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

45 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

@Prerna, the bouquet of flowers is ordered for Actor Lee Min Ho's on-site shooting...

I don't get it, if it is for a photoshoot wouldn't the place provide flowers? Why did LMH have to order them??? Omo, what if him and KGE are shooting a magazine cover?? Lol.

Have we found LMH's personal florist? Why don't MYM mind them posting pics on insta? Am I going insane and looking way too much into this?? :eats2:

Going to go back to bts, at least I won't feel as delusional... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Hmmmm. Curious to know in which neighbourhood she lives. LMH lives in Mark Hills near Gangnam, quite close to the LED billboard ad for KGE's bday. They could maybe accidentally bump with each other there on 02 July. Lol! :hwaiting2:

Wow ... They said its hamdong hills, n I'm not cross check it yet ya, a little bit wierd for me ... N not guarantee either.

Aaaa the billboard project, ..Im wondering their reaction seeing it a whole day ... :please: 8am - 12pm ...

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

39 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Hmmmm. Curious to know in which neighbourhood she lives. LMH lives in Mark Hills near Gangnam, quite close to the LED billboard ad for KGE's bday. They could maybe accidentally bump with each other there on 02 July. Lol! :hwaiting2:

Fangirl Delulu mind: they sneaked to the billboard late at night, hand in hand, and took selfie together :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Wow ... They said its hamdong hills, n I'm not cross check it yet ya, a little bit wierd for me ... N not guarantee either.

Aaaa the billboard project, ..Im wondering their reaction seeing it a whole day ... :please: 8am - 12pm ...

Same building as Yoo inna and IU 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 5

10 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Are you sure ????

You have strong FBI skills...:loolz:.

LOL.. I remember most of her interviews :sweatingbullets:

8 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

Oh thats why on her happy together interview, KGE said she always hangs out with Yoo Inna. 

Yes, she mentioned in an interview few years back she visits Yoo inna all the time because they lived in same building. No idea where though 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Researching is my day job. Lol. I think it's here. Where IU, Yoo In Na and possibly KGE live. It has been mentioned a few times by Google and YouTube 

Ichon Raemian Chaelitus 래미안

:hwaiting::letsgo:

Edited by DianaMishka
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, DianaMishka said:

There are 2 mark hills...his MH isn't the one in gangnam.. but it's not too far either hahahah 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

32 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

Oh thats why on her happy together interview, KGE said she always hangs out with Yoo Inna. 

21 minutes ago, Sheen said:

LOL.. I remember most of her interviews :sweatingbullets:

Yes, she mentioned in an interview few years back she visits Yoo inna all the time because they lived in same building. No idea where though 

so gals if wht you say is right  than it’s “caelitus bildg” 

enjoy......:dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Miadee said:
1 hour ago, DianaMishka said:

:hwaiting2:

There are 2 mark hills...his MH isn't the one in gangnam.. but it's not too far either hahahah 

Ooohhh yesss! 

Would be great to see both of them having a date looking at the billboard. Hahaha! Or maybe a drive-by is more discreet. :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

13 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Not sure about auditions but usually I think if the production has enough funding, they can request choices who they want for which role. Example would be how KGE was the first choice the female lead in Love in the Moonlight but she rejected it. Also in CITT, KGE wasn't first choice for Hong Seol's role. The first choice coincidentally was LMH's ex, but she rejected the role and KGE took it. I think auditions happen after the choices reject the roles or for people who aren't big name actors/actresses. For KGE's role in EunGyo, she auditioned for it.

I think....KGE was the first choice...she declined bcoz of her schedule....then i think they offered it to XYZ (which also declined the role) then they offered back the role to KGE....and adjusted their schedule for her.....

• Like 8
  • Love 2