Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

53 minutes ago, sriutami. myvid said:

guys i want to ask your views about kge movie eungyo,some haters who don’t like our otp made this as backfire for kim go eun,i’m really worry if they announce their dating news haters will bring this topic again:tears:

this question always haunts me,i’m really sorry to ask this i just want to know from you guys

No offense please

@sriutami. myvid If they are indeed dating and ‘fans’ bring out this movie, I think LMH will be speaking up for KGE both as a partner and fellow actor. So I don’t think it will be an issue at all. 

Eungyo is an award winning art house movie with a lot more to offer than the sex scenes (if that is what you are referring to). KGE is proud about it so let’s not worry too much. 

• Like 12
  • Love 6

7 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

From the article I found, 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1325765wpp/kim-go-eun-to-join-lee-min-ho-as-leading-roles-in-kim-eun-sooks-new-fantasy-drama

KGE was confirmed to plag JTE on May 20, 2019. Could it be possible that LMH suggested her for the role, is that even a possibility in SKorea movie industry or actors still have to audition for a role?

Not sure about auditions but usually I think if the production has enough funding, they can request choices who they want for which role. Example would be how KGE was the first choice the female lead in Love in the Moonlight but she rejected it. Also in CITT, KGE wasn't first choice for Hong Seol's role. The first choice coincidentally was LMH's ex, but she rejected the role and KGE took it. I think auditions happen after the choices reject the roles or for people who aren't big name actors/actresses. For KGE's role in EunGyo, she auditioned for it.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

@Kaydeelee Most established actors do not have to audition anymore. In fact, right about now, they probably have 2 full desks of scripts waiting to be accepted by them. Lmh and kge are on that status. 

I believe writer Kim may have approached lmh with the offer of LG and he probably knew kge was offered JTE before accepting. I’m going to bet writer Kim wrote LG and JTE for lmh and kge. Without a doubt, they were her first choice. Good choice writer Kim! Thanks to her, MinEun met and will get married and live a happy life together. :lol:

I also think she would have written with them in mind. She knew both of them from  previous collaboration so likely she could and did imagine them as LG and JTE. honestly cannot imagine anyone else in the roles. 

• Like 9
  • Love 12

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

I believe writer Kim may have approached lmh with the offer of LG and he probably knew kge was offered JTE before accepting. I’m going to bet writer Kim wrote LG and JTE for lmh and kge. Without a doubt, they were her first choice. Good choice writer Kim! Thanks to her, MinEun met and will get married and live a happy life together. :lol:

I believe LG was chosen even before KES started her writing. I think she had long planned for LMH to be LG and the role was written for him. As for JTE's role, she might've not planned for KGE to play that role initially but KGE was her first choice. Both LMH and KGE were actors KES love. Also some fans believed KES decided to write TKEM because she felt bad for their previous roles she had them in. In Heirs, Kim Tan wasn't a very strong character and fans believed KWB's role was much better. They also think side characters' love story was better than the main OTP. The same happened in Goblin where KGE wasn't as immensely popular as GY and LDW. People also preferred Grim Reaper and Sunny's romance more than OTP. In a way TKEM was KES making up for some of ther favorite actors by bringing them together.

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

45 minutes ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

This is not an issue and it shouldn’t bother you because it doesn’t affect her or any of us.  You sound like those immature & uneducated lunatics from YouTube to bring that unnecessary issue here :onfirex:

I'm not bothered by that,I'm just curious,if you say i’m immature and uneducated lunatics it’s okay i accept what you say,thanks for your answer.

to all chingu so sorry for asking this question:confounded:,and thank you so much for the answer

• Like 9
  • Off-Topic 1

8 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

Reveal hidden contents

Episode 1

Loveeeeed it

:heart2beat:

I'm not sure if I should thank both you and @mychoiyoung for getting me down this hole.  This is also @goldenashes97's fault. 

:hwaiting2:

See if you fall for daejang eventually :D

It’s hard not to. Hehehe. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

TKEM was KES making up for some of ther favorite actors by bringing them together.

Pairing them was unexpected yet the best thing that happened in Kdramaland. When they announced the casts of the drama last year, I wasn't really expecting much cause I thought their chemistry might be lame and I wasn't also fan of them. I ignored all the teasers and trailers of it but a day before its official premiere, I came across a video of them which is the keyword interview and that's the time I suddenly felt that they will have a good chemistry. :D I saw myself giggling in that video because they were so natural and comfortable to each other. Until now, two weeks after the show ended, I couldn't stop thinking about them. There's no single day that I don't check updates of both of them, is this normal or nah? :D Anyways, I'm happy that I got to share this feeling with all of you fellow shippers! Good day! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10

26 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

dear, it's okay to ask question like this.. dont be afraid.. i know it's not easy to understand Ggone's career choices, esp. eun gyo.. hopefully i can provide you some insights.. and dont bother to dispute those childish fans in social media.. not worth your time.. but Ggone is so much more than just Eun Gyo.. see her also in her other movies, you will be surprised that she looked different in all of them.. some cannot even tell that she's the same person.. 

@sriutami. myvid I do agree it's okay to asks questions like that, but you have to keep in mind you're asking these type of questions in a MinEun thread so of course we would most likely answer in favor of KGE. If we disliked her, we wouldn't be riding on this ship. Most of us like LMH and KGE, old or new fans alike. Personally I've watched all her movies and dramas, that includes EunGyo, and I have no issue with EunGyo. I've even seen Gangnam Blues with the extended sex scene so to me nudity/sex isn't a big deal. There will always be "haters" but we shouldn't force our celebs to not date just because of them. Even if it may not be KGE, there may still be "haters" for someone else. The best we could do as supportive fans is to support them and report any harassment our celebs may get. Don't fight with haters because it'll just get more violent. 

• Like 9
  • Love 4

@MinGoLove i only watched hit and run squad just for that ending. And boi... im now deperate for a bad boss richard simmons role for kge. Please chungmuro gods.. oceans 8 type of movie please. Reunion movie with kim hye soo and jang do yeon. I can just imagine, they wouldnt know what hit them. 

Facts. B)

• Like 3
  • Love 17
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, kdeuramafan said:

Pairing them was unexpected yet the best thing that happened in Kdramaland. When they announced the casts of the drama last year, I wasn't really expecting much cause I thought their chemistry might be lame and I wasn't also fan of them. I ignored all the teasers and trailers of it but a day before its official premiere, I came across a video of them which is the keyword interview and that's the time I suddenly felt that they will have a good chemistry. :D I saw myself giggling in that video because they were so natural and comfortable to each other. Until now, two weeks after the show ended, I couldn't stop thinking about them. There's no single day that I don't check updates of both of them, is this normal or nah? :D Anyways, I'm happy that I got to share this feeling with all of you fellow shippers! Good day! 

Hahaha I love hearing this! It means you come from a completely unbiased point of view! It means I trust your eyes! It means what you saw is real! It means they are dating and will get married :lol:

And haven’t you heard? This is the new normal: to wake up and instantly check this thread to see if they’ve gotten married. I do it even in the middle of the night :lol:

• LOL 23
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

dear, it's okay to ask question like this.. dont be afraid.. i know it's not easy to understand Ggone's career choices, esp. eun gyo.. hopefully i can provide you some insights.. and dont bother to dispute those childish fans in social media.. not worth your time.. but Ggone is so much more than just Eun Gyo.. see her also in her other movies, you will be surprised that she looked different in all of them.. some cannot even tell that she's the same person.. 

7 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

The best we could do as supportive fans is to support them and report any harassment our celebs may get. Don't fight with haters because it'll just get more violent. 

thank you so much to you guys for the explanation,it’s very worthwhile for me,i love her too i saw all her movie:wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 5

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahaha I love hearing this! It means you come from a completely unbiased point of view! It means I trust your eyes! It means what you saw is real! It means they are dating and will get married :lol:

And haven’t you heard? This is the new normal: to wake up and instantly check this thread to see if they’ve gotten married. I do it even in the middle of the night :lol:

new normal for ordinary people: roam around the streets, hang out in a cafe with friends or colleagues, back to being a 9 to 5 slave, dine in a restaurant, shop, etc. 

new normal for mineun shippers: soompi thread, soompi thread, twitter, instagram, soompi thread. 

our kind of concrete jungle. 

:eatdatcarrot:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 18

2 hours ago, sriutami. myvid said:

guys i want to ask your views about kge movie eungyo,......

No offense please

I saw the movie Eungyo and for me it was illustrated well by each characters esp KGE as Eungyo.. If you're worried because of the sex scene, will practically I think would KGE allow to used her own body of such scene just to gain popularity? I don't think so. Why would they mixed up the works and real life of the actress/actors. That's why they are called actor/actress to laid their craft. I myself don't know much about film industry but limited to what I've read that explicit scene of an actor/actress were having a double body to illustrate thoughts of the story/actions esp nowadays fast and advance technology used. 'Eungyo' is a beautiful story that relatable to everyone during adolescent period and experiencing the ups and downs of a teenager it maybe not be all having a difficult times but considering there are a lot out there experiencing the 'Eungyo' status. And to those backhaters out there, they're just being hypocrite. Just my opinion. No offense please.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

I always include our wingman's posts as well for cross reference. 

:happyshakes:

I'm still unsure if WDH's photo was taken in Jeju Island because if it was that means they had been filming in Jeju and they continued to stay there for vacation even after filming since WDH posted the photo before filming even ended. That's why I included that photo. Was trying to keep track of when they were at Jeju and when they left and who left early, etc. I had been trying to match the filmed beach scenes with Jeju beaches too but no luck. Maybe people with better eyes than me can help with that.

Maybe you might want to add KGE manager updated and the costume designer updated in Jeju indicating the TKEM cast and crew were indeed in Jeju being ninjas. :ph34r:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, EndlessSpace said:

I'm so happy I could finally know why LMH giggled during that speech :lol:

:cutekitty:

What a beautiful fate.. it all started with a laugh... :wub: 

Just Kim Go Eun. Making Lee Min Ho laugh even before knowing each other... :heart4:

• Like 7
  • Love 11