Quantcast

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

What I refuse to believe is that LMH kept quiet and did not confess. I will throw a rage if anyone tells us they were just into their characters and they left TKEM at that. I also do not want to think they give up on themselves just because of fear, fear of fans, fear of backlash, etc. In this time and age where people shouts mantra YOLO.

don’t worry chingu he is having a good time with her in his apartment with dim lights and chicken feet watching TKEM and cuddling and LMH saying kge 

“how much you made me anxious just for your attention & you reciprocated only from ep.12.....:

I wonder kge must be teasing him so much with the whole thing 

kge : so baby the whole OIM are running behind you and I made you run behind me...

lmh : babes i was not running behind you,,,,,it’s called PURSUING my gal and see it worked you are here with me only me....

56 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Chingu, of course I'm marrying ljs. We're together, okay? It's true love. Krystal is his sister, so she's my future sister in law. :dorashakes:

Gosh I need to study. I'm leaving now. Byeee

tenor.gif?itemid=14294564

babes he is HOT ......

can we all share him.....:

I heard he is Enlisted now when is he coming back?????

*****sorry babes but the whole OPPA gives me such brotherly vibes.....

let’s call these sexy and swagger boys with some other nick 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I had been trying to document it before. I sometimes update it. 

Oh, yes now i remember i saw this too back then,

Woow thank you @koreaboooo this timeline is really detailed and comprehensive!

:Megathanks:

Hopefully in near future we'll be able to see LMH-KGE's 'official dating announcement' continued with 'official wedding announcement' on the list

:Please:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

2015 during a Fantasia awards ceremony

2015 BiFan Award Ceremony..but yeah for her Fantasia Award Win

• Like 3
  • Love 2

45 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Don't forget reunion hug at hospital (Ep 15) may be filmed in early May, just after the beheading kiss.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

My my my God, You are awesome

• Love 2
  • Awesome 3
37 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

March 1, filming 1st bamboo scene

We know it is in March but i cant find the exact date .. but since he said this is his fav we have to take note lol

https://www.soompi.com/article/1396589wpp/kim-go-eun-and-lee-min-ho-are-closer-than-ever-before-in-the-king-eternal-monarch

And police station they filmed in Feb..

https://www.soompi.com/article/1395070wpp/lee-min-ho-finds-himself-in-trouble-with-kim-go-eun-in-the-king-eternal-monarch

• Like 5
2 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

Alright, everyone. I'm just dropping by before isolating myself to my cave. I have two more days to study before my exams. Whew. I'm such a great student. Wish me luck, ladies. I desperately need it. :lol:

Annyeong, chingudeul. See you all in a week. Here's my gift for you.

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

I love you all! :dorakiss:

is this how you bide a farewell to your friends in real life too? by giving them "a shock" of thrusting hips? oh good lord. you 're gonna need some whipping, come here you! :fiercebunny:

good luck on the exam! semoga sukses!! @goldenashes97

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Is she supposed to do that during rehearsal....

kge is it written in the script that you have to move your thumb while rehearsing??????

i wannna know is KES such a finicular writer??????

it’s like kge and LMH have a thing with thumb and caresses.....

comeon gals this is so much real I sometimes feel where they even shooting????

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 11
19 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

is this how you bide a farewell to your friends in real life too? by giving them "a shock" of thrusting hips? oh good lord. you 're gonna need some whipping, come here you! :fiercebunny:

good luck on the exam! semoga sukses!! @goldenashes97

Good Luck for exams. When you are feeling sleepy while reading, remember that GIF. I mean thrust gif

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

Sometime in April they filmed the emotional hug bamboo scene from Episode 10

I can't remember which IG handler but i remember seeing someone mentioned this foodtruck was sent around 23 or 24 april so i assume this is the attire of the bamboo hug scene..anyone can produce the proof please help haha

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Woaa Happy weekend to all of us,

Got my self lazy to double write, here's some topic I like today, 

Some one ask if anybody noticed about reposting Goblin past article ..

... For me it's to late ... Im sailing 4 her with this ship, ..it's  more fun if the age interval almost equally :kisslevel:

Proof me wrong . :happyshakes:

Anyway that's my tweet .. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 9
45 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

Well well well it's the weekend. The weather is not that good here, this morning. Arghhh, I am still in Paris!! Hahaha

Back to KGE Paris lovestagram cryptic message. I am not connecting the dots anymore, I am making a clear straight line bold in red pointing to LMH Eiffel Tower photos. Her caption to the photo "when was it ..." . Why would she asks this question? She isn't asking the obvious - she knows and her team in the photo knows for sure when the photo was taken. So, 'when was it ...' is pointing to LMH Eiffel tower June birthday photo - which is her birthday wish message to LMH, of course, since it's theme is Paris - there is element of 'LOVE' in the message! She is so clever with her cryptic messages hahaha! Now, I am in anticipation how our Mr Giddy/Obvious, will match her creativity in sending cryptic messages for her birthday! It will be too obvious if he post something on her birthday (but, we'll never know! ). So, it may be before or after :ph34r:.  Be on the look out RCL's! :hwaiting:

Whoa! So LMH's eiffel tower pic was taken during his 2019 bday?  Woow! Very good indeed

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

Well well well it's the weekend. The weather is not that good here, this morning. Arghhh, I am still in Paris!! Hahaha

Back to KGE Paris lovestagram cryptic message. 

Not sure if it’s related, but I noticed, at the date of the posting, an announcement  that the Eiffel Tower Reopens In Paris After A 3-Month Shutdown because of the Corona crisis.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 9
17 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

Whoa! So LMH's eiffel tower pic was taken during his 2019 bday?  Woow! Very good indeed

He attended Paris Fashion Week on 21st June, however he also posted the usual thank you bday post fr mym office on 22 June..i have No idea how he did that..1 day in Paris and 1 day back to korea?..that is a pretty hectic schedule :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 6
18 minutes ago, Miadee said:

He attended Paris Fashion Week on 21st June, however he also posted the usual thank you bday post fr mym office on 22 June..i have No idea how he did that..1 day in Paris and 1 day back to korea?..that is a pretty hectic schedule :sweatingbullets:

Wheew... Seoul-Paris is about 12 hours flight, rite?

Perhaps he departed on 19 june

It sounds exhausting tho :dead:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1