Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

@Prerna gurl i don't think you've been copying the ig links correctly...cant see which post you referring to..only goes to the IG acct page

• LOL 6

6 minutes ago, Prerna said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB5lhxrJVCB/?igshid=1w0sgp8yu4g7u

omg wht the hell am I listening now Mr. uncontrollable loves to wear pyjamas whole day and nothing at night???????
did he really talk so openly in his fan meet I thought he was a shy boy .......

i will get an heart attack now ....

I never knew he had this side also(kinky) in his Personality......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA He teases his fans ALL THE TIME! 

He’s hilarious! 

29 minutes ago, Prerna said:

@Heretorant be a Good Samaritan and please share the DVD.....

I am not ready to give away my body parts yet......

@Heretorant god ya babes your dp reminds me of effing PARIS 

this is like insane......

Of course, if I buy it, I would have to share it on here with you gals because I will surely burst without having anyone to spazz with. :lol:

Hehehe, you like my dp? I changed it on purpose lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 2

10 minutes ago, Miadee said:

@Prerna gurl i don't think you've been copying the ig links correctly...cant see which post you referring to..only goes to the IG acct page

enjoy babes ....

Spoiler

• Like 2

Yes LMH is such a witty guy! And that's one of his charms 

Here's the Video where the snippet from IG came from with English Sub from his 2017 Fanmeet. Let's enjoy the funny side of LMH:hypehype:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Prerna said:

sorry babe to break the news I asked her and she says in Korea flowers have no meaning.....ppl just want beautiful flowers bouquet.....

She’s probably been bombarded with the same question so many times, and just doesn’t want to tell you. I also don’t think flowers have no meaning in SK. A florist that was featured in an episode of Run BTS! talked about the different meanings each flower conveyed. 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2

12 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

This drama gave me serious anxiety. I mean it. It's like LeeEul all over again. But waaaaay more angsty. I love LG bcs he never gave up on TE. No matter how hard it was or how far he had to go, he would always fight his way to go back to TE.

Reveal hidden contents

But daejang... My baby Young:tears: 

He was willing to let ES go back to her world, so she could be safe. I bawled when he told her that he'd be fine without her. I mean,  booooy why u lying whyyyyyy!? You won't be fine, dumbash! Go get yo guuurrl! Ask her to stay!1!1!1!1!

I love love love love love them to bits. And now I don't know what to do with my life anymore.  This is bad... I have deadlines. And exams week starts this Monday. But this drama made me unable to function properly. Chingu, I'm screwed :bawling:

PLeASe SEnD HEEeELPp

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

I FEEL YOU! My heart aches for him, it aches for them. 

I’m on episode 15. Imja just told daejang she has 1 more month before the door opens and I don’t know why but my heart cried when he placed his hand on top of hers.

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

12 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

I am torn. I love LG.... but CY is something else. I can't choose:lol:

Isn't the king originally smol? He's smol in front of almost everyone, lol. 

-------

@Heretorant I couln't recognize Park Seyoung in the first three episodes. She looks so young here. But after episode four, I kinda want Lmh to act with Psy for his next project. They look cute together....:wub:

Not as cute as MinEun ofc :hwaiting2:

I love LG but daejang just hits... differently! I want to hug daejang and tell him everything will be ok. 

Of course they’re not as cute as MinEun. No couple is :lol:

No kidding though, I almost shipped them when the queen placed her hand on his forehead to check his temperature :lol:. But that was short lived. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Prerna said:

omg wht the hell am I listening now Mr. uncontrollable loves to wear pyjamas whole day and nothing at night???????

:yaaa:

He'll be hit hard on his b*tt by the queen if he talks like this in future in front of anyone else. She knows to mark her territory too. Boy you better beware of her taekwondo skill.

:kicks:

p.s - forget the blanket, she'll make you sleep on the floor.

• LOL 15

Posted (edited)

Hi @kdeuramafan this is so beautiful. :tears:

Plus, I love Ed Sheeran's Kiss Me as it holds a sentimental meaning for me. This was played on my wedding day while my husband and I had our first dance. This is very romantic and sexy at the same time.

I hope our royal couple sees this! And they'll play this on their wedding day too! :smirk:

Edited by JoyceGEHisashiMitsui
removed quoted video
  • Like 3
  • Love 7

4 hours ago, Prerna said:

:yaaa:

I'll just say this :D:D

naughty simon cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, JoyceGEHisashiMitsui said:

Hi @kdeuramafan this is so beautiful. :tears:

12 hours ago, vpp pv said:

Wow wow and wow

You ladies r awesome

10 hours ago, Helloswmh said:

“Fate hasn’t changed. Can’t the fate change?”

8 hours ago, Joojix said:

I’m delulu enough that:

8 hours ago, Phoenix88 said:

Lol this is like from JeJu to Paris with LOVE... :heart1:

7 hours ago, unokboiii said:

I noticed this before. I really thought LMH should have kissed her in this moment. Because he actually reacted to a cute smile from KGE. It really felt natural if he just kissed her. *But nope. 

Sorry, I cut some of your posts short. Please remove any of the embedded tweets and videos in your quotes. We would like to not receive anymore warnings from Soompi on the rules.

:Megathanks:

If you have trouble referring back to your posts, click the arrow on the top right corner and it'll lead back to the your posts with the quotes.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, Miadee said:

:happy:

Ggone acknowledged the repost of Arjenia about the Bday LED project 43 mins ago :hwaiting:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB5DpQXDwiQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

♧She is up really early today 530am¿¡

Love that she took the time to respond:fingerheartx:

She also commented on the subway ad.. I was then curious to see if she viewed/liked the BTS of CCTV scene that Arjenia posted but she did not... At least not on her official account

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Life Imitating Art or Art Imitating Life?¿

That is the question..

Pondering this as i watch Ep. 6, suddenly this portion of the script seemed interesting

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 4
  • Shocked 6
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 9

1 minute ago, Miadee said:

Life Imitating Art or Art Imitating Life?¿

That is the question..

Pondering this as i watch Ep. 6, suddenly this portion of the script seemed interesting

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Why is LeeEul so MinEun? 

hrkwheodheohdoebdkan

My heart. 

I support them every step of the way, we all support them every step of the way! I hope they know there are tons of fans who love them together. They do! Instagram will never allow them to not know this fact.

Min Ho ssi, Go Eun unnie, go ahead and date, we’ve got your back! :D 

16 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

Love that she took the time to respond

She also commented on the subway ad.. I was then curious to see if she viewed/liked the BTS of CCTV scene that Arjenia posted but she did not... At least not on her official account

Ummm... is it possible to love her more? Because I think I just loved her more :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 14

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

Sorry, I cut some of your posts short. Please remove any of the embedded tweets and videos in your quotes. We would like to not receive anymore warnings from Soompi on the rules.

If you have trouble referring back to your posts, click the arrow on the top right corner and it'll lead back to the your posts with the quotes.

Just a reminder for all RCL and myself here. This happened so many times aldy.

Please read the rules on top of the page. Its there for a reason. We dun want anything happened to this thread so tht we all can celebrate together in here when they announce the big news. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Happy weekend, RCLs!!

The birthday tributes for uri Queen KGE are so heartwarming!

Her statement after Goblin ended really stuck with me: I didn’t  feel the success of the drama because the fans did not flock to me. How heartbreaking is it to hear that??

I hope this time she feels ALL THE LOVE from fans all over the world, not just her own fans but also fans of LMH and MinEun shippers.

:dorashakes:

• Like 12
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

30 minutes ago, violet1326 said:

Happy weekend, RCLs!!

The birthday tributes for uri Queen KGE are so heartwarming!

Her statement after Goblin ended really stuck with me: I didn’t  feel the success of the drama because the fans did not flock to me. How heartbreaking is it to hear that??

I hope this time she feels ALL THE LOVE from fans all over the world, not just her own fans but also fans of LMH and MinEun shippers.

:dorashakes:

I feel the same. Though The King: Eternal Monarch didn't do well in Korea, I hope she's aware that her talents are getting more recognized from fans all over the world. I hope she (including the productions staff and other casts of the show) knows that the drama is doing well internationally. Let's all shower her with love on her birthday. Happy weekend! 

• Like 9
  • Love 1