[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

25 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

giphy.gif

hahahahaha.  Would you like some scones to go with your tea?

and mym also updated photo galleries on naver when he went to Paris . hmm why now ?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, makshimus' mane said:

i'll go with MinMax. i'd love calling myself a volume button. 

And if you are really vocal about the ship, you'd be their loudest volume button XD

1 minute ago, Prerna said:

sorry babe to break the news I asked her and she says in Korea flowers have no meaning.....ppl just want beautiful flowers bouquet.....

Really? Perhaps, she is just saying that because they get a lot of enquiries under the guise of knowing what the flowers for LMH's bouquet meant?

I don;t believe there is no meaning for flowers, even in Korea...hmmm...:sad1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

So I am having a word with the kantiqe flower ppl .....

was thinking to send a bouquet to kge for her birthday ...::

I am doing this 1st time sitting internationally can u guys help with some suggestions?????

Why don't you tell Kantique that you'll order whatever lee min ho orders? So that we'll have 1st dibs on this!  Once you get the info, just retract :w00t: and order your real choice. 

Just kidding! :ph34r:

• LOL 11

Yaaay! Looking forward to see the surprises for Ggone's birthday. I am secretly hoping she and the rest of the TKEM gang !!! --- and when I say gang, i am referring to one specific person about 6'2 in height and is always giddy when with her :w00t:

Spoiler

Annyeong chinggus @vpp pv @NadaAm! Hope you ladies are doing well! Just a little housekeeping for this thread. Kindly help edit your post and remove the quoted images as we already received a warning from Soompi. Kamnsamnhidaaaa and apologies!! :sweatingbullets::lol:

1. go to your posts

2. click on edit

3. highlight the image and press delete/backspace 

Whooooot whooot!! Hope Ggone can visit the add! @kdramakitten!

Reminder fellow court friends!

Please do not quote images in your post as per the warning of our Soompi moderators. Thank you! :ok:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

20 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Really? Perhaps, she is just saying that because they get a lot of enquiries under the guise of knowing what the flowers for LMH's bouquet meant?

@Prerna

Well you told her you want to send flowers to kge then you asked her what meaning..so obviously she knows where u going at..she just doesn't want to tell you :loolz:

• LOL 9

@anjpoole @lysandr @Senseandstyle 

gals don’t even ask I was like a despo gal asking her all kinda stuff .....

she must have thought I have lost it ....

I even asked her specifically about how if I wish to put red roses and it should not have any wrong meaning just to remove some thing from her mouth about the significance of red roses and 

I was shattered when she told flowers have no meaning ......

I was like are you kidding me I am an ashamed gal asking all kinda weird stuff and you giving me such answers ....

I am highly disappointed in these Koreans......:cries:

2 minutes ago, Miadee said:

@Prerna

Well you told her you want to send flowers to kge then you asked her what meaning..so obviously she knows where u going at..she just doesn't want to tell you :loolz:

heheheh...::: I felt so desperate that time ....:but now I am going with yellow flowers they are awesome for our Ms sunshine 

but a big obstacle they don’t take credit cards....:.

thats a little strange......

but I still have time in hand so let’s see maybe some way out....::

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBEygdilSmU/?igshid=1vy2k37a2bw0i

going with these ones 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

I awoke in the middle of the night and as expected from a perfectly sane shipper, the first thing I do is come here :lol:

I just wanted to say, whether the color of the flowers have meaning or not, giving the flowers was a sweet gesture. And he likes her no matter what anyone wants to throw at me. HE LIKES HER! 

And is lmh doing lovebook now? If that’s not a thing, he just made it a thing. There you have it, lmh starting a new thing for kge :lol:

5 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

https://twitter.com/FictionalTrash/status/1276453753135099904?s=19

I found this on twitter saying tht THERE WAS ACTUALLY A SCENE WHERE LG & TE SUPPOSED TO KISS ON THE HOSPITAL BED DURING EP 15 BUT IT GOT DELETED!!!!!

+$-8#828?&+(@JSJSUAFQQHEOkfagjq

:onfirex:

SOMEBADEHHHH HELP TO TRANSLATE THIS PLEASE

Time to throw money at the dvd! 

:piggie:

When do they usually released the DVD? I’ve never desired to purchase a drama before TKEM so I have no idea. Anyone here knows?

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Time to throw money at the dvd! 

When do they usually released the DVD? I’ve never desired to purchase a drama before TKEM so I have no idea. Anyone here knows?

Is that the reason why they didnt release the BTS for that hospital bed scene????? But why cut it in drama?? :crybaby:

• LOL 8

27 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

https://twitter.com/FictionalTrash/status/1276453753135099904?s=19

I found this on twitter saying tht THERE WAS ACTUALLY A SCENE WHERE LG & TE SUPPOSED TO KISS ON THE HOSPITAL BED DURING EP 15 BUT IT GOT DELETED!!!!!

+$-8#828?&+(@JSJSUAFQQHEOkfagjq

:onfirex:

SOMEBADEHHHH HELP TO TRANSLATE THIS PLEASE

First sentence is they conversation about their fate if it can be change...Gon looked at sleeping TE. Gon quietly kissed tae eul cheek...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 9
  • Insightful 1

“Fate hasn’t changed. Can’t the fate change?”

”No way. The fate can’t be so sloppy. The bigger the fate, the more you have to walk to get there. We just haven’t arrived yet.”

Whenever they wanted to turn their backs from the harsh fate, the two become the reasons for each other. Rightly because they love their given destiny. He looks at sleeping Tae Eul for some while. Just slightly, Gon kissed her lovely cheek.

should be kinda accurate but CHEEK??? HAHAHA I really had to convince my self she really writes cheek instead of her lips. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 14