Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sorry for this rant but why is negativity creeping onto my timeline on twitter about shippers of our happy pair? I am super selective what I search but yet my timeline is :crazily:

Seems like some only fans are taking the ‘moral’ high ground while some shipper fans are over delusional - In short, everyone is at fault? 

I am so Glad to have this thread and all you RCL. 

:happydance:

• Like 15

Happy 700 pages chingus!! I can’t believe that we’ve achieved 700 pages in TWO MONTHS! :w00t: let’s keep shipping! LMH & KGE we believe in youuuuuu :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 8

3 hours ago, Mr. Hairy said:

It is very good in term of characters. It is one of my life favourite dramas. There are some production problems however the cast still did very well, especially LMH. I have become a fan of him (tbh, only him) after this drama because I know that he suffered a lot during the filming. There are some small flaws in writing towards the end of the production. As the writer wrote in one online interview on her blog about the drama, the production troubles prolonged the drama, increased the production fee, forced her to reduce the plot. However, the story is nice, meaningful, grand. The love story is...perfect. 

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

How shall I start? It’s a show with many flaws :lol:. You’ll have to ignore the loud music at times, the somewhat lacking 2012 CGI and annoying antagonists. BUT, I will say it’s worth the watch for Choi Young and the imja couple. You might even start to like the relationship between the king and Choi Young too or you might dislike the king if you expect him to be a like LG :lol: 

Bottom line is, regardless of its flaws, which I have named, it’s a beautiful story about a broken warrior who slowly but surely learns to find the meaning of life again. One of my favorite things about the drama is the symbolic usage of a frozen lake to represent Choi Young’s life. As the story progresses and he starts to heal unknowingly, the frozen lake changes along with him. Suddenly, a man who used to throw himself at death without fear begs god to give him another chance at life. It’s beautiful, I tell you.

What more can I say? Your heart will yearn for the imja couple. Their love story will touch you deeply. It’s the type where every gesture, every touch and every glance moves your heart. Until this day, whenever I think of them, my heart aches. They’ve left a deep impression on me and to give you a better understanding of where I stand, LeeEul can’t replace them. 

Now, commit and watch it. Watch until the end and decide for yourself. :D 

1 hour ago, msdot said:

Faith is my favorite kdrama, period. The slow-growing love between Choi Young and the “Doctor from Heaven” the sweetesrt I’ve seen. Not to mention that LMH is terrific as a bad-richard simmons 14th c. warrior. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve seen it. It has some directing and editing flaws, but well worth watching, in my opinion. I hope you enjoy it! 

Right now I’m  rewatching both TKEM and Faith to help me come down off my LMH-TKEM high!

Wow. You guys really seem to like this drama. Definitely want to to watch it since you all seem to have good things to say about it. I'll start once I'm done rewatching TKEM. But I doubt any other character can replace Lee Gon in my heart though :D We'll have to wait and see:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

35 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Sorry for this rant but why is negativity creeping onto my timeline on twitter about shippers of our happy pair? I am super selective what I search but yet my timeline is :crazily:

Seems like some only fans are taking the ‘moral’ high ground while some shipper fans are over delusional - In short, everyone is at fault? 

:happydance:

It is bound to happen esp for a top drama and hallyu stars  but it doesn’t really matter. 

those who engage in twitter wars just let them be, they are all entitled to their own opinion. Engaging in a futile word war wont do any good. Shipping makes us happy just like their Oppa Is Mine or MinShin/Gongoo making them happy. At the end of the day the actors did their job in providing us the entertainment, in whatever form it may be! Also bottom line, we don’t know these actors personally and they will ultimately decide what they want with their life may it be career/love so none of the fans can decide: hence the wars between fans shouldn’t be happening and just ship or love and respect whatever form of entertainment we derive from it. For me our OTP is hard to beat! So good that it’s shippable! Thank you TKEM! Still cannot move on! 

• Like 8
  • Love 4

700 pages! At this rate, this thread is going to pass BinJin shippers thread and also The main TKEM thread! :evillaugh:

I hope LMH posts something on KGEs birthday next week! Something subtle and cryptic but obvious. LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

4 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

Honestly speaking dear, MYM should f**king hire you as their personal promoter of LMH contents and his dramas. Even after pages and pages of discussion about Faith by fellow Chingus, I didn't waver but this post of yours specifically the bolded line almost convinced me  90% to watch Faith.

Damn, I just stopped everything and came here to respond after reading your post in the break..will resume the discussion at my night time..now convince me for the remaining 10% before I come back:P now runningggggggggg….

I just had to pause reality which is tugging my bum hard at the moment to comment on this one.  Totally agree with you on the points above because even my husband can't convince me to watch his favorite kdrama, I don't even join him on his rewatch.  And then there's Faith.  Had to search high and low to find a site to watch it (although I haven't started, I have the full intent to do so)

Toodles.  

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, Miadee said:
13 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

Thanks.  This is actually a different program, the one I haven't found subs of is begin again 3.

I think she subbed parts of it..i have 2 parts downloaded but its hard to find the full vid..unless someone can download fr inside Korea i found a few links but i can't access it outside the country..

which episode in begin again 3? I can check if there are subbed versions

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Sorry for this rant but why is negativity creeping onto my timeline on twitter about shippers of our happy pair? I am super selective what I search but yet my timeline is  ...

Let's not mind them. I believe twitterians also monitor us here :doggie:

Spoiler

• LOL 20

4 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

Honestly speaking dear, MYM should f**king hire you as their personal promoter of LMH contents and his dramas

I totally disregarded this but I say YES, please hire me, MYM! :lol:

1) It’s a dream of mine to work near lmh

2) I can get inside deets on whether they’re dating and secretly let you guys know :lol:

Win-win for everyone! :D 

5 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Let's not mind them. I believe twitterians also monitor us here

We are toxic? No way! lol. 

:lol:

11 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I downloaded Viki and was even ready to pay for subscription, but the drama is not available in my region!! Who decides these things?  I will have to resort to underground site for this one.  At least I can say I have tried my best to support it properly.

The best underground site I know is dramacool.

https://www2.dramacool.movie/faith-episode-1.html

11 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

BUT seriously tho.. we have been discussing how Ggone is the only woman in LMH's IG after his mom, but how could I miss that the both pictures have the same vibessss... i meaaannn LOOK!! just LOOK!! is this just a coincidence?? ugghhhh... 

Let me answer: IT’S NOT A COINCIDENCE!

:D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

BUT seriously tho.. we have been discussing how Ggone is the only woman in LMH's IG after his mom, but how could I miss that the both pictures have the same vibessss... i meaaannn LOOK!! just LOOK!! is this just a coincidence?? ugghhhh... 

Compared to twitter, i prefer to hang out here cause i feel twitterians are too delusional sometimes:sweatingbullets: but still Im amazed at their FBI skills:lol:

Our couple hv too many coincidence arent they? But when fate theres no coincidence:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 17

12 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

@extrodinairey @Prerna are you ladies watching Faith? I finished it this afternoon. And now my heart feels empty again :bawling::bawling::bawling:

SOMEONE HELP MEEEE

You finished it, then why do you feel empty? I would not have recommended it to you guys if it had a sad ending... so why?

• LOL 8

8 hours ago, samantha12 said:

I think that’s a NG shot too, just that maybe they looked so cute that the director thought it should be in the actual scene, and this worked very well as expected. This particular kissing scene is all over the social media like Weibo, ig and Twitter. :D In the BTS, there was no preparation before the actual shooting too. In other drama, usually the actors would test all positions and angles first, but here we got nothing. They just went for it! Lol ;)

Side note: the director didn’t call cut when KGE clearly couldn’t help smiling. Lol. The director was in LMH favour too.

KGE already NG (started smiling) before LMH started kissing..lol..why would they still go ahead?coz director didnt call cut? I am really curious what happened after director called cut..did they laugh out loud or both being shy or wat...lol...leaves too much room for imagination..also i think both of them were kinda nervous or shy while shooting this scene in anticipating the kiss..this can be seen from the NGs when LMH lifted KGE onto the table..actually for the back shot, they were not kissing but just acting out...a milisecond in the BTS at the beginning of the back shot showed that where KGE's head was seen..lol..anyhow..it is heart warming to know that this couple is well loved and supported by their respective fans as well as shippers like us..rewatching the swoon who me? yesterday made me miss the whole cast so much..their chemistry and relationship with each other is just very very good...no wonder they had so much fun shooting together..have an awesome friday ladies!:heart1:

• Like 5
  • Love 8

@Heretorant as a long time LMH fan perhaps you can give us some perspective - I’ve just googled about LMH and his early life and it heartens me to know that he’s gone through so much at such a young age! I wasn’t aware he was involved in a serious car accident that left him hospitalised! I would think that going through such an experience would definitely make you look at the world differently. It’s no wonder now that he’s matured more, especially after military, that he’s clear about what he wants in life and I don’t know why but he just seems determined? I can’t describe it. Especially the way he’s with KGE - he’s very much going for it like you only live once, you know? Was he always this way? Either way it just makes him even more endearing and I’m a new fan! 

KGE, you lucky girl! 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

39 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

We are toxic? No way! lol. 

Don't worry too much. I checked the date of that post and it was around the time when people were feeling upset over the last BTS and we were getting visitors who were feeling very upset as well. I think we've sailed through those rough storms and doing fine now.

:heart1:

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3