[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

12 hours ago, Miadee said:
13 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

Thanks.  This is actually a different program, the one I haven't found subs of is begin again 3.

I think she subbed parts of it..i have 2 parts downloaded but its hard to find the full vid..unless someone can download fr inside Korea i found a few links but i can't access it outside the country..

which episode in begin again 3? I can check if there are subbed versions

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Sorry for this rant but why is negativity creeping onto my timeline on twitter about shippers of our happy pair? I am super selective what I search but yet my timeline is  ...

Seems like some only fans are taking the ‘moral’ high ground while some shipper fans are over delusional - In short, everyone is at fault? 

I am so Glad to have this thread and all you RCL. 

Let's not mind them. I believe twitterians also monitor us here :doggie:

Spoiler

• LOL 20

4 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

Honestly speaking dear, MYM should f**king hire you as their personal promoter of LMH contents and his dramas

I totally disregarded this but I say YES, please hire me, MYM! :lol:

1) It’s a dream of mine to work near lmh

2) I can get inside deets on whether they’re dating and secretly let you guys know :lol:

Win-win for everyone! :D 

5 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Let's not mind them. I believe twitterians also monitor us here

We are toxic? No way! lol. 

:lol:

11 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I downloaded Viki and was even ready to pay for subscription, but the drama is not available in my region!! Who decides these things?  I will have to resort to underground site for this one.  At least I can say I have tried my best to support it properly.

The best underground site I know is dramacool.

https://www2.dramacool.movie/faith-episode-1.html

11 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

BUT seriously tho.. we have been discussing how Ggone is the only woman in LMH's IG after his mom, but how could I miss that the both pictures have the same vibessss... i meaaannn LOOK!! just LOOK!! is this just a coincidence?? ugghhhh... 

Let me answer: IT’S NOT A COINCIDENCE!

:D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

BUT seriously tho.. we have been discussing how Ggone is the only woman in LMH's IG after his mom, but how could I miss that the both pictures have the same vibessss... i meaaannn LOOK!! just LOOK!! is this just a coincidence?? ugghhhh... 

Compared to twitter, i prefer to hang out here cause i feel twitterians are too delusional sometimes:sweatingbullets: but still Im amazed at their FBI skills:lol:

Our couple hv too many coincidence arent they? But when fate theres no coincidence:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 17

8 hours ago, samantha12 said:

I think that’s a NG shot too, just that maybe they looked so cute that the director thought it should be in the actual scene, and this worked very well as expected. This particular kissing scene is all over the social media like Weibo, ig and Twitter. :D In the BTS, there was no preparation before the actual shooting too. In other drama, usually the actors would test all positions and angles first, but here we got nothing. They just went for it! Lol ;)

Side note: the director didn’t call cut when KGE clearly couldn’t help smiling. Lol. The director was in LMH favour too.

KGE already NG (started smiling) before LMH started kissing..lol..why would they still go ahead?coz director didnt call cut? I am really curious what happened after director called cut..did they laugh out loud or both being shy or wat...lol...leaves too much room for imagination..also i think both of them were kinda nervous or shy while shooting this scene in anticipating the kiss..this can be seen from the NGs when LMH lifted KGE onto the table..actually for the back shot, they were not kissing but just acting out...a milisecond in the BTS at the beginning of the back shot showed that where KGE's head was seen..lol..anyhow..it is heart warming to know that this couple is well loved and supported by their respective fans as well as shippers like us..rewatching the swoon who me? yesterday made me miss the whole cast so much..their chemistry and relationship with each other is just very very good...no wonder they had so much fun shooting together..have an awesome friday ladies!:heart1:

• Like 5
  • Love 8

@Heretorant as a long time LMH fan perhaps you can give us some perspective - I’ve just googled about LMH and his early life and it heartens me to know that he’s gone through so much at such a young age! I wasn’t aware he was involved in a serious car accident that left him hospitalised! I would think that going through such an experience would definitely make you look at the world differently. It’s no wonder now that he’s matured more, especially after military, that he’s clear about what he wants in life and I don’t know why but he just seems determined? I can’t describe it. Especially the way he’s with KGE - he’s very much going for it like you only live once, you know? Was he always this way? Either way it just makes him even more endearing and I’m a new fan! 

KGE, you lucky girl! 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

39 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

We are toxic? No way! lol. 

Don't worry too much. I checked the date of that post and it was around the time when people were feeling upset over the last BTS and we were getting visitors who were feeling very upset as well. I think we've sailed through those rough storms and doing fine now.

:heart1:

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

Sorry for this rant but why is negativity creeping onto my timeline on twitter about shippers of our happy pair? I am super selective what I search but yet my timeline is :crazily:

Seems like some only fans are taking the ‘moral’ high ground while some shipper fans are over delusional - In short, everyone is at fault? 

:happydance:

the past weeks i kept checking out some acc's that were mostly her fans but shippers as well and some did respond to the said negativity. so i dropped them like a hotcake (no, i will never drop hotcakes). now im as peaceful as a buddha statue :doggie:

anyways happy 700!

tho it's currently moving on by one more page, idc. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

2 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

Sorry for this rant but why is negativity creeping onto my timeline on twitter about shippers of our happy pair? I am super selective what I search but yet my timeline is :crazily:

:happydance:

You are not alone. I also think some shipper accounts were over delusional, but the non shipper one (and too bad, it is one of the big fan accounts, some replied back directly, some liked the triggering tweet for their followers to see, thus drags many more fans to be involved) triggered them back too by clowning at the tweet and replied back at the tweet, thus the fan war happened.

I am very glad to find this thread amidst the toxicity I saw in twitter. I finally unfollowed and blocked some toxic twitter accounts, just to see only the sweet side of our happy ship only on this thread.

And I’m happy to meet someone who share the same insight as me too about what happened on twitter 

• Like 11
  • Love 4

Page 700?

Here's to our 700th mark! You ladies/gents are really the best court people there is!

Lee-Min-Ho-Cheong-Kwan-Jang.jpg

You must really be all drinking that Ginseng supplement huh??

You're definitely like our captain! Full of energy!!

• Like 6
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2

Good morning chingus!!!!!!

hope to get more and more crumbs in coming days.....

it’s our lady’s birthday in 6days so let’s hope for some PDA on social media....

happy 700th....

some soothing visuals for this day to pass....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBwfs2ypibk/?igshid=1amqf1sj3kzzk

funny......:teaze:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB2wcmspJKR/?igshid=qbtt2j8srvvg

this is what we all were thinking happened in the church....:

enjoy....

• Like 4
  • LOL 12