[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

11 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

@HappyVibes Sorry to cut your post. I love what you wrote here. I am thinking that if LMH and KGE indeed have started something between them, their actions and moves surely would have been calculated. What i mean is, their agencies would have advised them what to do / what not to do during this period. They all know fans are watching them on social media, so they have to strategise their moves. Beside, LMH's followers on IG multiply significant day by day, hence KGE must be careful too about her actions on social media. We are all watching :ph34r:

3 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

Regarding KGE's silence , I am 100% sure its all well planned to tone down the hyper fans. I observed she didn't post anything for the whole week to avoid looking suspicious on 22nd, so people can conclude she was infact busy. But she does throws the hope for shippers showing she is indeed available in IG by commenting for friends post. I just hope she sees all these love from international fans this year and make the best decision unlike the forsaken 2016 where she was  literally chewed upon. I hope the fans do keep showering their love for her without pressuring on her personal life.

I also feel both the managements are playing cupids here and they are definitely testing waters for future announcement. The mere fact that they personally asked some random twitterites to delete a post shows they are well aware of whats happening in social network and yet they maintain silence and didn't bother denying…oh my shipper heart feelst4526.gif

I feel that in fact LMH also knows whts happening on all the social media platform s......he knows that there every move is being monitored by fans 

both the managements are well

prepared for whts going to come in near future from there celebs.....

they are just trying to clear all the speculations before so that the stars themselves can declare.....

for me MYM is taken the cake in this whole star handling game....

lmh’s PR agents must be on various handles non-stop monitoring whts going on and the way they are saying everyone around them to put down the pics and videos is a confirmation.....

I feel the fire is more on LMH and less on kge but again bh boss following LMH and liking there pics....:

I have not seen anything like this professionally around the world....

Tweeterians can do after working hrs also and never get tired ......

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

5 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

LMH, you can just post anything! You can post even just a macaron and we'll know the french connection. Just do it! 

Back to Her Post Pict. (Eiffel theme) Today, I think I can assume how they communicate each other and found the dots 

And again their instalover sign.

Just a short brief.

1. We are here agree if he by him self unconditionally immitate her moved, (that's just one of a lover sign) . In his IG Started with sunset pict. Which we can said .. yes he like nature but yet w/ sunset b4, it does appear after he "knows her intimately" ... (Ha ha delulu mode on.)

continued w/ blurr one, again beachy2, hoody etc, n we guess that converse shoes too. (Oh maybe my self only:D

And now Both them throw a game to us, some said they may know the media issue right now esp. online news, rumours n everything. So how and what  the game is ? Let me say "a lover code" (only shipper know the answer :yaaa:

2. Take a look her IG ..yes we know she had been there before, but she didn't put Eiffel Pict background at night yet, but He does it. 

3. When all people know that LMH squad is hang out together .. she seemed want to remind him and us if she has a bestie too n they had been chill out together,

Knowing she is so busy with her project it's unfair if he enjoy holiday without her (we not confirm yet if she follow him to jeju do)

GE  seems to be a jealous girl, doesn't she? Anyone saw the signs during swoonist's interview. While LMH chat w/ JEC. :phew:

:emmm:

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, NoonaCaana said:

the light entering my cave is the Eiffel tower light from the KGE ig

I'm back sailing

:yaaa: Suddenly I feel the blood rush in my veins!!!

This is how we will survive until their next public appearance together -- which may be this December for SBS awards (or if they decide to announce *ehem* something *ehem)

IN PARIS WE TRUST!

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 4

4 hours ago, redrose said:

hello chingu, i am a newcomer to this forum.  previously forgive me for my bad english, because it is not my native language.

I am new to Shipper Paradise, and have never shipped kdrama actor or actress before.  Mineun couple is my first ship.

Today I decided to unlurk because i want to inform all the RYL here that I found a comment by someone who stay in japan on Instagram, stating that Lee Min Ho doing an interview with Kanryu Magazine June edition 2020. in that interview, Lee Min Ho himself said that as the TKEM film process progressed, he increasingly realized that Lee Gon was more and more similar to himself.  He even dares to say that Lee Gon is Lee Min Ho.  he said because this was the second project with KES, it was different when on the heirs, he was more open for the time being.  maybe that's why KES designed Lee Gon's character exactly like Lee Min Ho's character.  

But this info is still not valid, because I myself have not seen the original article in the magazine. And i'm really curious about this insterview.

Well that's all i wanna say. Thank you so much for your attention and your positif vibes in this forum that makes my first ship experience become memorable. 

Welcome! I think it would be nice if we could get a copy of the translated contents of the interview if it really is true.

Any way we could verify this? I did some searching and he appears in the June 2020 Hanryu Senpu and Hanryu Pia magazines, but have not found any translated interviews, unless any Minoz or Jp fans here can help...

1 hour ago, goldenashes97 said:

Naaaaaaah. That's just Henry being Henry. He was born a flirt. He just compliments every girl. :lol:

I think our king is safe. For now...... 

:emmm:

haha! Yes, just Henry being flirty. He flirts with any female. I wouldn't take his advances too seriously. He does it to everyone... :heart1:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Gals I present u the whole Nigerian country females turned into OIM....

new club of Nigeria.....

It is a  big Indian entertainment channel/news site::..

so I can say our couple is more famous.....

see this is wht I was talking about in India /USA they cover up things where it’s just even rumour and get behind the whole news till it’s confirmed or denied....

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

*referring to KGE insta"

I'm imagining them both talking privately.

LMH: I was in Paris last year in June around my birthday. 

KGE: Oh I was there too last year, but probably in March-April around spring time. But, I can't really remember the exact time. Since, fans are getting restless that I'm quiet in my IG. Why don't I ask them? 

Hence, her IG post and her question: "When was it ..."

:happydance:

I don't know when this photo was taken but, I know some FBI/CIA will find out hahaha! From what they are wearing, it is not summer or winter. It could be spring or autumn and I'm just guessing, she might be there for a Chanel fashion show.

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

It is a very big Indian entertainment channel/news site::..

so I can say our couple is way more famous now in India....:

for me it’s big that they are more into the real relationship about our couple..:

see this is wht I was talking about in India /USA they cover up things where it’s just even rumour and get behind the whole news till it’s confirmed or denied....

South Korea isn't India or USA..they have very different culture...even things like drinking in front of a senior or elderly is considered bad manners.....

So there shouldn't be any surprise if there aren't any news reported based on rumours by fans only..if they have to respond to such rumours then every romantic drama couple will have to go through this because there will be gossips and shippers for every drama couple then do all the entertainment companies have to respond to shipper's murmuring? Simply reporting about rumours from fans by media will just show they are not professional and they might get sued also....even dispatch kr don't do that...only those amateurish news gossip sites do such things..

I never felt sites like pinkvilla, koreaboo,  ibtimes are reliable sites for news anyways..

*ex. the other day they used shipper's edited photo for their news? Lol then we all shippers can be an entertainment news site too then*

:crazymad:

• LOL 16

15 minutes ago, Miadee said:

South Korea isn't India or USA..they have very different culture...even things like drinking in front of a senior or elderly is considered bad manners.....

So there shouldn't be any surprise if there isn't any news reported based on rumours by fans only..if they have to respond to such rumours then every romantic drama couple will have to go through this because there will be gossips and shippers for every drama couple then do all the entertainment companies have to respond to shipper's murmuring? Simply reporting about rumours from fans by media will just show they are not professional and they might get sued also....even dispatch kr don't do that...only those amateurish news gossip sites do such things..

I never felt sites like pinkvilla, koreaboo,  ibtimes are reliable sites for news anyways..

*ex. the other day they used shipper's edited photo for their news? Lol then we all shippers can be an entertainment news site too then*

:crazymad:

Come, let's edit more photos so they can use other nicer photos for the entertainment new sites...

just kidding XD

BH and MYM ent will have our heads LOL

• LOL 13

Spoiler

Previously on the one shot –

Minho bought a box of spicy chicken feet that his girl dearly loved to her apartment, and saw his angel in her fluffy sweater set, which maybe the most unattractive outfit one could have, but in his eyes, she was just so cute that she could only be for his eyes.

“Can I stay the night?” he said sheepishly.

Fearing that the tears welling up would fall down anytime soon, she flew herself into his arms without hesitation. Only after being in his embrace again she realized how much she had starved for his closeness and warmth. On the set of The King, she had her daily dose of hugs and kisses, but now, she only had a rather cold bed waiting for her. Go Eun buried her face right on the favorite spot of hers on his chest, listening to the calming heart sound that she became so familiar with right now. If anyone walked into them now, no doubt they could cash in with such a “scandalous” photo. Thank god with the promised privacy provided by the real estate, and for now she was so grateful she chose to live here, even with the expensive management fee every month.

God knew how long they held each other like this in front of the door. Minho finally cleared his throat and asked “Does it mean that I got your permission to stay?”

“I miss you.” That’s all Go Eun was able to say. She was tired and so emotionally charged at this moment. Minho gently touched her face as he did a million times on set, but it felt different. She belonged to him, completely, now without so many pairs of eyes staring at them. He gently pushed GoEun back and closed the door silently. His eyes were on burning fire, staring straight into her eyes. His hand suddenly felt weak and the poor box of chicken feet fell on the floor. He bent down and nibbled his girl’s lower lip.

The feeling of touching her lip was so intoxicating that it was almost like a drug that you could never get rid of. GoEun opened her mouth slightly, still with a bit of shyness regarding this now found feeling she did not experience before. His tongue ventured his way as if there could still be possible to go any deeper. A surge of heat went to his belly and he knew that’s the signal to stop. No matter how much he wanted to proceed, he wanted to take it slowly before going any further. Even after eight months, he still thought it wasn’t enough that he needed to prove that he could protect her from the potential danger ahead.

“Shall we enjoy our food?”

He bent down to pick up his food, and Go Eun hand still didn’t let go of his arms. Minho sighed lightly. His self control was almost gone. He needed to do something to distract himself.

“It’s so delicious!” Go Eun’s tiredness disappeared as soon as she tasted the feet! Her simplicity and infectious smile stole his heart away faster than he imagined. Encasing Go Eun in his arm, he felt like he owned the world. 

“Look! They make this “Finding Go Eun” photo! It’s so funny! I need to reciprocate.” Go Eun said. 

“I really want to upload our selfie and show the world the beautiful girl I have.” He planted a kiss on his forehead and showed the infamous boyish smile.

“I want to too... but one day, we would be able to. Which photo should I upload?” 

“We can’t get couple rings. Why don’t we get couple Instagram instead?” He took out his phone and scrolled through his Instagram. “Look! This photo of you with Eiffel Tower just matches mine!”

He grinned from ear to ear. Finally, he could claim his girl in some way. Go Eun looked up at him, and they were so close that she could see her reflection in his eyes. Teasing him, she kissed the sensitive spot on his neck that she knew it would make him shiver. She retreated as fast as possible to upload her photo.

“Let me upload it.” 

Right after she pressed the send button, she got pushed down the couch, and being kissed fiercely. The spice in his mouth mingled with his own unique taste was just a dose of morphine. She felt dizzy and hot at the same time that the surrounding faded into a blur. They were so close to each other with his hands finding his own way to claim what’s it desired.

MinHo lifted himself up suddenly to clear his mind against his basic instinct. Arousal. It’s clearly on her crimson face, and most probably, on his as well. Her lips was glittering and swollen from his kiss, which made it even more desirable. If it didn’t happen before, he would be embarrassed so much he wanted to bury himself - she surely could feel him pressing against her now.

He was glad that his mind was still able to function. He stroked her face, and put his head deep in the hook of her neck, sighing deeply. 

“Please. Don’t tease me anymore.” Go Eun chuckled beneath him. 

“It’s really so hard to take it slow.” His inner self thought.

I guess I shouldn’t post it here, but I don’t plan on creating a story, or establish anything. It is only a one shot that came to my mind after reading the funniest imagined text on this thread and the surprising update of KGE on IG. :wub: 

I wrote this mostly to entertain myself with the thoughts going wild in my head. I just need to find a way to relieve. :P

Hope you girls could enjoy as well.

In case if you are interested, here is the Part 1

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/449988-official-lee-min-ho-x-kim-go-eun-mineun-lte-leeeul-couple/?do=findComment&comment=21901993

:heart1:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 6

7 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Thanks.  This is actually a different program, the one I haven't found subs of is begin again 3.

I think she subbed parts of it..i have 2 parts downloaded but its hard to find the full vid..unless someone can download fr inside Korea i found a few links but i can't access it outside the country..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, samantha12 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Minho bought a box of spicy chicken feet that his girl dearly loved to her apartment, and saw his angel in her fluffy sweater set, which maybe the most unattractive outfit one could have, but in his eyes, she was just so cute that she could only be for his eyes.

Fearing that the tears welling up would fall down anytime soon, she flew herself into his arms without hesitation. Only after being in his embrace again she realized how much she had starved for his closeness and warmth. On the set of The King, she had her daily dose of hugs and kisses, but now, she only had a rather cold bed waiting for her. Go Eun buried her face right on the favorite spot of hers on his chest, listening to the calming heart sound that she became so familiar with right now. If anyone walked into them now, no doubt they could cash in with such a “scandalous” photo. Thank god with the promised privacy provided by the real estate, and for now she was so grateful she chose to live here, even with the expensive management fee every month.

God knew how long they held each other like this in front of the door. Minho finally cleared his throat and asked “Does it mean that I got your permission to stay?”

“I miss you.” That’s all Go Eun was able to say. She was tired and so emotionally charged at this moment. Minho gently touched her face as he did a million times on set, but it felt different. She belonged to him, completely, now without so many pairs of eyes staring at them. He gently pushed GoEun back and closed the door silently. His eyes were on burning fire, staring straight into her eyes. His hand suddenly felt weak and the poor box of chicken feet fell on the floor. He bent down and nibbled his girl’s lower lip.

The feeling of touching her lip was so intoxicating that it was almost like a drug that you could never get rid of. GoEun opened her mouth slightly, still with a bit of shyness regarding this now found feeling she did not experience before. His tongue ventured his way as if there could still be possible to go any deeper. A surge of heat went to his belly and he knew that’s the signal to stop. No matter how much he wanted to proceed, he wanted to take it slowly before going any further. Even after eight months, he still thought it wasn’t enough that he needed to prove that he could protect her from the potential danger ahead.

He bent down to pick up his food, and Go Eun hand still didn’t let go of his arms. Minho sighed lightly. His self control was almost gone. He needed to do something to distract himself.

“It’s so delicious!” Go Eun’s tiredness disappeared as soon as she tasted the feet! Her simplicity and infectious smile stole his heart away faster than he imagined. Encasing Go Eun in his arm, he felt like he owned the world. 

“Look! They make this “Finding Go Eun” photo! It’s so funny! I need to reciprocate.” Go Eun said. 

“I really want to upload our selfie and show the world the beautiful girl I have.” He planted a kiss on his forehead and showed the infamous boyish smile.

“I want to too... but one day, we would be able to. Which photo should I upload?” 

“We can’t get couple rings. Why don’t we get couple Instagram instead?” He took out his phone and scrolled through his Instagram. “Look! This photo of you with Eiffel Tower just matches mine!”

He grinned from ear to ear. Finally, he could claim his girl in some way. Go Eun looked up at him, and they were so close that she could see her reflection in his eyes. Teasing him, she kissed the sensitive spot on his neck that she knew it would make him shiver. She retreated as fast as possible to upload her photo.

“Let me upload it.” 

Right after she pressed the send button, she got pushed down the couch, and being kissed fiercely. The spice in his mouth mingled with his own unique taste was just a dose of morphine. She felt dizzy and hot at the same time that the surrounding faded into a blur. They were so close to each other with his hands finding his own way to claim what’s it desired.

MinHo lifted himself up suddenly to clear his mind against his basic instinct. Arousal. It’s clearly on her crimson face, and most probably, on his as well. Her lips was glittering and swollen from his kiss, which made it even more desirable. If it didn’t happen before, he would be embarrassed so much he wanted to bury himself - she surely could feel him pressing against her now.

He was glad that his mind was still able to function. He stroked her face, and put his head deep in the hook of her neck, sighing deeply. 

I guess I shouldn’t post it here, but I don’t plan on creating a story, or establish anything. It is only a one shot that came to my mind after reading the funniest imagined text on this thread and the surprising update of KGE on IG. :wub: 

I wrote this mostly to entertain myself with the thoughts going wild in my head. I just need to find a way to relieve. :P

Beautifully written :heart2:

More please :hypehype:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, samantha12 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

“Let me upload it.” 

Hahaha you are taking my imagination of their private conversations to another level! Brought me to some TKEM scenes.  :ohboy2:

• Like 3
  • Love 1