Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Prerna said:

it seems our girl has been shipped to everyone..::::

looks like LMH has to put up with Henry also....:

 

 

I think i have a thing with kge and heels. 

Man. 

Is it normal that i think her ankles look so sexy in heels? Do i need a checkup? 

Somebody help me. 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, planetmars said:

 

I think i have a thing with kge and heels. 

Man. 

Is it normal that i think her ankles look so sexy in heels? Do i need a checkup? 

Somebody help me. 

Yes, I agree. You need to go get a check-up.

 

Hahah this is coming from someone with a double-life who lives part-time on a shipper's thread

 

:hotinhere:

  • LOL 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horray .:happydance:... Celebrate Her come back I need Vanilla Ice cream, but they don't mean to share with, ... 

 

 

:hotinhere:

 

 

  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Yes, I agree. You need to go get a check-up.

 

Hahah this is coming from someone with a double-life who lives part-time on a shipper's thread

 

:hotinhere:

 

Maybe i should have said "is it creepy that i think her ankles look so sexy in heels?" :joy:

 

I'd better balance things off.

 

*runs to look at lmh's dimples. 

  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, planetmars said:

 

Maybe i should have said "is it creepy that i think her ankles look so sexy in heels?" :joy:

 

I'd better balance things off.

 

*runs to look at lmh's dimples. 

 

I don't think you balanced it off.  You actually toppled the balance.

:kitty:

Do I need to pay attention to her ankles, too? Goodness, this is too much multitasking for me. LMH's dimples are fine, though.

 

You are really living up to your username hahahahhahahah

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think both of them are teasing us, delulus! They both are being cautious of their online activities...correct me if I’m wrong..coz I wish I’m wrong. I don’t want them to feel burdened somehow. 

  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok break's over.  Let me leave you with this thought from twitter:

 

A guy ordering for someone he loves.  That's it. I rest my case. 

giphy.gif

  • Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KGE's throwback post means, " Hey guys im here! I know what's happening on IG etc. I know you miss me etc." 

But i'd like to keep my present private and for my eyes only. 

 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


LMH and kge are having a good time together Sitting on a couch and browsing through the pics (past and present)

and this kge pic pops up.....

 

Lmh : baby it’s been 2weeks just post it..::.dont kill your fans .....they are desperate...

KGE : I’m not......I am upset you went jeju and had fun I was stuck here for “hero”

Lmh: love I missed you....u saw my cryptic pics right....

kge : ok promise me you will take me here post COVID or you are beheaded by me....

lmh : your wish my command......but let’s do the beheading anyways....::Cornykiss:

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

I think both of them are teasing us, delulus! They both are being cautious of their online activities...correct me if I’m wrong..coz I wish I’m wrong. I don’t want them to feel burdened somehow. 

 

We've said it previously, LMH for sure has been teasing us - especially with the jeju photo, his finger guesture, seemingly pointing to a sun-hat mysterious lady. Arghh, why LMH why are you doing this to our delulu-ness?

  • LOL 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Prerna said:

it seems our girl has been shipped to everyone..::::

looks like LMH has to put up with Henry also....:

 

Naaaaaaah. That's just Henry being Henry. He was born a flirt. He just compliments every girl. :lol:

I think our king is safe. For now...... 

:emmm:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to know from a Korean (local) of the significance of these flowers .....

mostly of the 12 red roses 

I heard that in Asian countries flowers and there meaning are really taken into consideration before giving/gifting flowers to anyone.....please throw some light guys.:::

So if the above thoughts are true...

Did MYM/LMH tell the florist that one Is for showing LOVE and the florist arranged all the flowers which had the same meaning (love) in it..:::

like whts the move MYM ...::come out of the cave soon boz we are loosing it already....:

my FBI brains will explode at this rate....
 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, insteadofme said:

Be still my shipper heart. :heart2:

 

 

whoa... tell me anyone, did anyone had tried to count those roses? are they really 12? :w00t:

i tried to count but no way i can count it correctly lol... i can not tell whether there are some roses invisible coz it was cover by other flowers..

 

 

1 hour ago, carriekllo said:

Wonder what her post means with the v sign. Maybe she's teasing LMH as he is doing it in his posts lately. 

 

Our boi needs to look out for Henry as well!!!

hahaha, i watch that video over and over, he's so funny, smooth henry smoothhhh!

 

 

24 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

 

LMH, you can just post anything! You can post even just a macaron and we'll know the french connection. Just do it! 

 

LOL. but macaroon reminds me of Jangmi, isn't that his favorite snack? :lol:

 

17 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

 

Trust me,  I am LMH x KGE shipper ^^

idk how to react at this picture, but i'm sure it wasn't from him hahaha. and you probably need to put that picture under spoiler tab. because it was oot :sweat_smile:

 

  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, insteadofme said:

IN BOUQUET WE TRUST!

It's good enough to keep out shipper heart alive when our lovebird went into hiding right now. They really have eagle eyes. I only manage to count 9 roses. Haha 

 

Since we're on flowers topic, don't forget the minomi doll. KGE was given one and the director. I read somewhere, there's only a handful of people were given this by LMH - something like 3 people? I don't know if it means anything at all but it just sounded special. KGE has a minomi doll in her possession. We see lots of LMH IG photos with minomi. :heart4:

  • Like 3
  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Prerna said:


LMH and kge are having a good time together Sitting on a couch and browsing through the pics (past and present)

and this kge pic pops up.....

 

Lmh : baby it’s been 2weeks just post it..::.dont kill your fans .....they are desperate...

KGE : I’m not......I am upset you went jeju and had fun I was stuck here for “hero”

Lmh: love I missed you....u saw my cryptic pics right....

kge : ok promise me you will take me here post COVID or you are beheaded by me....

lmh : your wish my command......but let’s do the beheading anyways....::Cornykiss:

 

 

 

 

Surprise Me  ... 

Are they in Paris Now .... 

 

.....:approves:

 

Me : Ticket, Camera, Passport .... 

Mom : Get Up dear I saw ... Minhossi all together w/ d handsome squad hang out at gray groove cafe ...

17 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

received_2103260332254141552022626.png?r

 

 

Trust me,  I am LMH x KGE shipper ^^

That long jacket irritated me

 

Minhossi ......:fear:

  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I would love to know from a Korean (local) of the significance of these flowers .....

mostly of the 12 red roses 

I heard that in Asian countries flowers and there meaning are really taken into consideration before giving/gifting flowers to anyone.....please throw some light guys.:::

So if the above thoughts are true...

Did MYM/LMH tell the florist that one Is for showing LOVE and the florist arranged all the flowers which had the same meaning (love) in it..:::

like whts the move MYM ...::come out of the cave soon boz we are loosing it already....:

my FBI brains will explode at this rate....
 

 

 

Can someone just order a flower from kantique?

...and you know... inquire some vital informations?

 

:fiercebunny:

  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TDeas  sorry dear i think someone has tell you before, but  every time you quote something (comments from others)  you need to delete first the pictures in your quote,  either picture or gif or embedded link, just delete the picture part, and then you can press the submit reply.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, magiclily said:

 

LOL. but macaroon reminds me of Jangmi, isn't that his favorite snack? :lol:

 

 

Oh really? Macaron is so french! So that would do. 

(Also, fyi macaron and macaroons are 2 different pastries :)

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...