Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, going back from my cave, theres so many changes in the forums, not cool :D

I'm still waiting on July, 2.... 

If KGE can hold her self, maybe Mr.Giddy can't hold himself to throwing more codes /theory or whatever to shark shipper like us, hahaha. Can't wait that moment.

I'm still happy even there is no news from them, just watching evidence comes proven one by one.

- Kge at jeju island √

- picture jeju island Lmh with kge √

- Flower √√

The list is still continue, just wait and see :allgoodlol:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

55 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

How about...

”I’m outside.”

”I’ve been waiting. The door is unlocked.” 

:loolz:

"just come in, i've told you the passcode."

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

Big bear hugs to all you regulars here..It was such a stress buster to read all the fun here collectively inspite of no breadcrumbs..Just march to page 700 with same spirit... You ladies rock !! m0122.gif

@samantha12 : It takes courage to bare your heart in open forums my dear. Your story made my heart heavy. I am sure you are in a much better place now and those experiences add value to your life to have clearer perspective and may you reach your destiny of happiness t4617.gif

@goldenashes97 : Your secret investigation on other threads had me in spilts dear:lol: I lost my CALM just reading about the CALM…lol..thank you very much for all the entertainment inside this thread!!

@scrawford: You echoed my thoughts on swoon contents and KGE silence!! With the way Swoon is struggling to pacify the TKEM fans, I am sure they have nothing in store. I am sensing even the BTS of photoshoot and Jenga may be "too obvious" of "something" to be telecasted and shelved under some influential request.

Who knows, we might get to see them boosting in future under the title "When Swoon witnessed LMH KGE's  Love on set" after the confirmation :lol: (They are well known for using original names even for drama clips ..lol)

Regarding KGE's silence , I am 100% sure its all well planned to tone down the hyper fans. I observed she didn't post anything for the whole week to avoid looking suspicious on 22nd, so people can conclude she was infact busy. But she does throws the hope for shippers showing she is indeed available in IG by commenting for friends post. I just hope she sees all these love from international fans this year and make the best decision unlike the forsaken 2016 where she was  literally chewed upon. I hope the fans do keep showering their love for her without pressuring on her personal life.

I also feel both the managements are playing cupids here and they are definitely testing waters for future announcement. The mere fact that they personally asked some random twitterites to delete a post shows they are well aware of whats happening in social network and yet they maintain silence and didn't bother denying…oh my shipper heart feelst4526.gif

And wrt WDH enlistment, am sure LMH-KGE marriage will be only after his release, they can't tie knot without their best friend  and eye witness now:P unless they decide to do a secret engagement before July 6th (specially on July 2nd)..hey one can wish  right !!t4524.gif

Finally @Miadee: Babe you almost had my family catch my secret identity today...I was having straight face when I opened your hidden content without realizing that I didn't have my bluetooth headphones on when it started blurring "50 shades"..oh my the look on my face was the dead giveaway :lol: Luckily my motor skills are fast enough to shut the volume to save me from embarrassment …

But I must say KGE face in that gif was "oh my..oh my…" her eyes dilated, face flustered, lips inviting..damn that was one sensual scene facing each other..thinking about it even while typing now is making my toes curlm0616.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

@Prerna thanks for sharing this :tears:

Spoiler

I’m speechless, I just got goosebumps... If the universe is playing a joke on us RCLs, it’s not funny anymore. 

:Fist1:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

8 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Big bear hugs to all you regulars here..It was such a stress buster to read all the fun here collectively inspite of no breadcrumbs..Just march to page 700 with same spirit... You ladies rock !! m0122.gif

@samantha12 : It takes courage to bare your heart in open forums my dear. Your story made my heart heavy. I am sure you are in a much better place now and those experiences add value to your life to have clearer perspective and may you reach your destiny of happiness t4617.gif.

I also feel both the managements are playing cupids here and they are definitely testing waters for future announcement. The mere fact that they personally asked some random twitterites to delete a post shows they are well aware of whats happening in social network and yet they maintain silence and didn't bother denying…oh my shipper heart feelst4526.gif

And wrt WDH enlistment, am sure LMH-KGE marriage will be only after his release, they can't tie knot without their best friend  and eye witness now:P unless they decide to do a secret engagement before July 6th (specially on July 2nd)..hey one can wish  right !!t4524.gif

Finally @Miadee: Babe you almost had my family catch my secret identity today...I was having straight face when I opened your hidden content without realizing that I didn't have my bluetooth headphones on when it started blurring "50 shades"..oh my the look on my face was the dead giveaway :lol: Luckily my motor skills are fast enough to shut the volume to save me from embarrassment …

But I must say KGE face in that gif was "oh my..oh my…" her eyes dilated, face flustered, lips inviting..damn that was one sensual scene facing each other..thinking about it even while typing now is making my toes curlm0616.gif

Sorry to cut your post! Really a big thank for your encouraging words :) 

I think MYM management is in the ship all along.

First, they left a very much fishy comment on the hand holding photo in LMH ig and LMH replies with heart eyes emoji. 

Second, they sent flowers to KGE (though others got it too, but no evidence showed that they gave it to coat arts in other drama).

Third, they asked people to delete the jeju photo, which in fact showed nothing but four people riding water bike. If they wanted to deny that LMH was not in the photo, actually they could too. I see no reasons to ask people to take it down like that. Their move makes themselves even more fishy. I do doubt if they have done some kind of deal with the media that they would provide the exclusive news/ info about their relationship so both of them can be left alone for now. And that’s why they are so anxious as to people may or may not get evidence of them being together in private. 

On a side note, actually one day if they got caught, they might say she was actually his sister lol. They look so much alike and usually paparazzi photos are blurry. It’s so easy to give this as an excuse lol. Just joking, anyway. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

Ohhhh this makes my little crazy mind go wild...

Text Scenario:

KGE (2330): so tired... just got back home.

LMH (2331): Want me to bend down and pat your head? My hands are busy right now.

KGE (2335): :wub: I need to shower first. Talk later.

Sorry dear…. I can't process after the highlighted bolded line:Megalol:

I don't want to be explicit..hey its way past midnight for me..can you blame my thoughts :lol::lol::lol: gheesh I am totally in splits now stuffing my mouth in pillow…Thank you for making my night...

This forum and you ladies are the best !!

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Can i sue them? :ph34r:they gave us bread crumb from started of the drama till finish and left us cold turkey...:angry:and now im having withdrawal symptom and still cant move on.. :bawling:

Ok im being emotional but thats what i felt:lol::crazy:

• LOL 8

2 hours ago, Prerna said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB1pl9jFEc6/?igshid=1duv8pn3pjklq

so as per this ig handle the bouquet that LMH gave kge on the last day was been made by MYM 

now that’s bigggyyy ....:I am really feeling things fishy to the utmost level...

why does a mangamnt gives flowers to a different costar 

is it to praise her work and thank her for the efforts or is it the owner(sister/LMH) 

showing there defection to the star......

it’s like I am feeling fishy boz of MYM involvement in so many aspects.....

MYM is also LEE MIN HO. :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

Posted (edited)

Ladies do u know this song, i think its perfect to our couple (and Us) and i really love this song.

WE COULD BE IN LOVE

By : Brad Kane and Lea Salonga

Be still my heart
Lately its mind is all its own
It would go far and wide
Just to be near you

Even the stars, shining up bright
I've noticed when you're close to me
Still it remains a mystery.

Anyone ((we the shipper)) who's seen us
Knows what's goin' on between us
It doesn't take a genius
To read between the lines

And it's not just wishful thinking
Or only me who's dreaming
I know what these are symptoms of
We could be in love.

I ask myself why
I sleep like a baby through the night
Maybe it helps to know
You'll be there tomorrow

Don't open my eyes (ooh hoo-hoo)
I'll wake from the spell I'm under
Makes me wonder how (tell me how)
I could live without you now.

And what about the laughter
The happy ever after?
Like voices of sweet angels
Calling out our names
And it's not just wishful
Source: LyricFind

Edited by MeandMe
  • Like 6
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, MeandMe said:

Ladies do u know this song, i think its perfect to our couple (and Us) and i really love this song.

WE COULD BE IN LOVE

By : Brad Kane and Lea Salonga

Be still my heart
Lately its mind is all its own
It would go far and wide
Just to be near you

Even the stars, shining up bright
I've noticed when you're close to me
Still it remains a mystery.

Anyone ((we the shipper)) who's seen us
Knows what's goin' on between us
It doesn't take a genius
To read between the lines

And it's not just wishful thinking
Or only me who's dreaming
I know what these are symptoms of
We could be in love.

I ask myself why
I sleep like a baby through the night
Maybe it helps to know
You'll be there tomorrow

Don't open my eyes (ooh hoo-hoo)
I'll wake from the spell I'm under
Makes me wonder how (tell me how)
I could live without you now.

And what about the laughter
The happy ever after?
Like voices of sweet angels
Calling out our names
And it's not just wishful
Source: LyricFind

I remembered this yt vid :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, anjpoole said:

I remembered thus yt vid :blush:

Thank you :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Sorry dear…. I can't process after the highlighted bolded line

I don't want to be explicit..hey its way past midnight for me..can you blame my thoughts :lol::lol::lol: gheesh I am totally in splits now stuffing my mouth in pillow…Thank you for making my night...

This forum and you ladies are the best !!

I see another one going down the gutter of no return here.

I am still one of the most innocent here, by the way.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 7

53 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

goldenashes97 : Your secret investigation on other threads had me in spilts dear:lol: I lost my CALM just reading about the CALM…lol..thank you very much for all the entertainment inside this thread!!

That's the least I could do. We all need a little laughter to cope with this drought:D

5 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I am still one of the most innocent here, by the way

Yeaaaaaaaah suuuuuuure. Real innocent.

:cheers:

• LOL 10

Someone needs to share something shocking.  I really wanna use the shocked reaction. C'mon guysss. Amuse me.

• LOL 19
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, TDeas said:

Yeayyyyy....

Today shipper Theme are.

FLOWER ...:heart4: FLOWERING :heart: Red,  purple , Rose , peonies,  etc :D

And suddenly skipped PDnim's , flower (same florist) :phew:

Highlight for both only :wub: 

Today theme is JANGMI! 

rose93@unicorn.net 

*run

• Shocked 4
  • LOL 12

4 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

Be still my shipper heart. :heart2:

I’M GRATEFUL FOR EVERYONE WHO PUTS IN THE EFFORT TO DO RESEARCH AND FEED OUR MINEUN HEARTS

:Megathanks:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

10 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

Be still my shipper heart. :heart2:

Oh my goodness. 

The meanings of the flowers are consistent with courtship and love. 

Dying. 

:heart2beat:

• Like 4
  • Love 14