[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hehehe, I know I’m not supposed to bring up past costars but just research the wrap up scene of his past two dramas and you will not see him giving his leading ladies flowers. It could be because it wasn’t filmed on camera, it could be because he didn’t give them flowers, we will never know but we can assume all we want :lol:

And I call myself a MinEun supporter?

Shame on me! SHAME ON ME! 

:lol::lol::lol:

How about...

”I’m outside.”

”I’ve been waiting. The door is unlocked.” 

:loolz:

Ohhh we thought the same! 

• LOL 7

1 minute ago, samantha12 said:

Ohhhh this makes my little crazy mind go wild...

Text Scenario:

KGE (2330): so tired... just got back home.

LMH (2331): Want me to bend down and pat your head? My hands are busy right now.

KGE (2335): :wub: I need to shower first. Talk later.

Later that night

LMH (0015): Open the door! 

KGE went to open the door with the still damp but kind of sexy hair, wearing her bagging yet oh-look-so-comfortable fluffy sweater set. She was looking as cute and desirable as ever.

In one second, the door was open, and there you were a 33-year-old man bringing spicy chicken feet like a boy bringing flowers to his girl with a shy smile one his face, lighting up the surrounding like stars in the sky, and maybe, he was now shinier than any other stars that the world could possibly have.

KGE just stood there completely speechless. He told her he had a photo shoot today and it drained him out entirely. Being a women in her late twenties approaching 30 should make her a bit numb towards romantic gesture like this, but still she couldn’t help her tears from welling up. Perhaps it’s not the gesture that matters, but the person. 

LMH (asked sheepishly): Do you plan to shut me out and just take the chicken feet? Can I stay the night too? 

:cutekitty:

Take my soompi points! This totally made my night! :lol::lol::lol:

Suddenly we’re all writing fanfics in here. :lol:

• LOL 21

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Everyone and their mothers can see these two are close. They‘re fooling themselves if want us to believe they’re closer to other cast members than to each other. 1 is automatically out. 

I’m in agreement that it’s more likely 2. If they’re not speaking publicly, it means they’re communicating privately. Wdh’s response to kge tells me they’re still in contact. He said, “I told you not to cry” as though they still keep in touch. KKN also confirmed on his live he communicates with the cast frequently. I’m just saying, they seem extremely close to the other members so... you can’t tell me MinEun left set and forgot about each other. In fact, I know this to be true —> they are still in touch! 100% without a doubt!

“Hey... I miss you.”

”I miss you too.”

You are like our emotional support in this ship. I'm on MinEun fever today and i really want to get breadcrumb or some sort of dispatch photos of them together, even if they will denied and claimed to be only friends. and my wish when they become public or when they get married is for them to tell the story how it all started, who asked who first, how did the know they feel for each other etc etc...

Sorry to cut your post, but i left out my picks :). Although i want them to eventually say I love you, but i feel like right now they are still in the "i miss you" stage.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Everyone and their mothers can see these two are close. They‘re fooling themselves if want us to believe they’re closer to other cast members than to each other. 1 is automatically out. 

I’m in agreement that it’s more likely 2. If they’re not speaking publicly, it means they’re communicating privately. Wdh’s response to kge tells me they’re still in contact. He said, “I told you not to cry” as though they still keep in touch. KKN also confirmed on his live he communicates with the cast frequently. I’m just saying, they seem extremely close to the other members so... you can’t tell me MinEun left set and forgot about each other. In fact, I know this to be true —> they are still in touch! 100% without a doubt!

I imagine their texts are something along the lines of:

“How’s preparation for Hero’s premiere?”

”No rest at all. :bawling:
”Fighting”

Or 

“Let’s hang out. When are you free?.” 
“I’m free this Saturday. Just name the time and place.” 

Or

“Hey... I miss you.”

”I miss you too.”

or

”I love you.”

”I love you too.”

Your pick :D 

Babes I agree with you if they say they are just friends than more than fooling us they are fooling themselves and there feelings.....

the whole effing world had seen them not only there sk fans and I think all the ppl in the world are still sane even post pandemic to see there lovey-Dovey stuff 

and gal my interpretation of there conversation would be 

babes don’t worry I love you.....

I miss you so muchhhhh.....

I know you are stressed with hero don’t worry I will sneak out with your fav. Chicken feet’s and beer and see you with my mask on like I did in jeju.....

nobody will know even those RCL gals will pull there hair with my cryptic behaviour....

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, Dinda Larasati said:

im with you :( , i never shipped anyone in kdrama but now here i'am , TKEM made me scroll n refresh twitter, iG , and forum soompi all day long ahahhahaha but yesterday after i read that article i try to more calm down even tough the fact i can't hahahaha so i unfollow account shipper in IG but still monitoring this forum and twitter hahahaha *nothing changes a lot acctually but i read many hate comment in IG so i decided to do that huhuhuhuh .... yes and now i just trying to back my real life before TKEM but also praying hard for them hahahhahh omg :( 

Welcome to shipper paradise Cinggu,:coolshades:

Less more we are d same, since was I decided to be MinGo Shipper last April till today , I learnt so much, about being Stan n Firm with STH n SBD ... 

Just focus , kind of support somebody w/ nothing in return aka sincerely.

Nothing to loose, enjoy the happiness in a positive way,. 

Once I jumped into this forum, I mean it.

Here I found a supportively circumstances, n being a counterpart to eachother about supporting this couples Goal.

Hope it's not change ... Let me tell U our motherland is very straight :approves: follow the rule and everything gonna be ok . :heart1:

• Like 5

I choose to return to meditate in the cave until KGE updates her ig, hopefully on July 2nd

:hypehype:

very hard to live like this

:smashes:

8 minutes ago, Prerna said:

my question is why is the bear Mascot looking at kge and cheering it’s like the whole universe knows wht they feel

for each other......is he/she also a shipper like us....... 

Maybe the bear mascot is RCL undercover :ph34r:

Edited by NoonaCaana
Typo
  • LOL 13

55 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

"When is the appointment for the wedding dress fitting again? i cant wait"

"Still next year!! stop asking!" 

:happyshakes:

I bet LMH is the most excited to see her in the wedding dress and can imagine him just gawking and jaw dropping expression when he sees her in the beautiful dress for the 1st time...

49 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Text Scenario:

LMH (2331): Want me to bend down and pat your head? My hands are busy right now.

Later that night

LMH (0015): Open the door! 

KGE went to open the door with the still damp but kind of sexy hair, wearing her bagging yet oh-look-so-comfortable fluffy sweater set. She was looking as cute and desirable as ever.

In one second, the door was open, and there you were a 33-year-old man bringing spicy chicken feet like a boy bringing flowers to his girl with a shy smile on his face, lighting up the surrounding like stars in the sky, and maybe, he was now shinier than any other stars that the world could possibly have.

KGE just stood there completely speechless. He told her he had a photo shoot today and it drained him out entirely. Being a women in her late twenties approaching 30 should make her a bit numb towards romantic gesture like this, but still she couldn’t help her tears from welling up. Perhaps it’s not the gesture that matters, but the person. 

LMH (asked sheepishly): Do you plan to shut me out and just take the chicken feet? Can I stay the night too? 

:cutekitty:

Oh God, this should be a fanfic!

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Hi, going back from my cave, theres so many changes in the forums, not cool :D

I'm still waiting on July, 2.... 

If KGE can hold her self, maybe Mr.Giddy can't hold himself to throwing more codes /theory or whatever to shark shipper like us, hahaha. Can't wait that moment.

I'm still happy even there is no news from them, just watching evidence comes proven one by one.

- Kge at jeju island √

- picture jeju island Lmh with kge √

- Flower √√

The list is still continue, just wait and see :allgoodlol:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Big bear hugs to all you regulars here..It was such a stress buster to read all the fun here collectively inspite of no breadcrumbs..Just march to page 700 with same spirit... You ladies rock !! m0122.gif

@samantha12 : It takes courage to bare your heart in open forums my dear. Your story made my heart heavy. I am sure you are in a much better place now and those experiences add value to your life to have clearer perspective and may you reach your destiny of happiness t4617.gif

@goldenashes97 : Your secret investigation on other threads had me in spilts dear:lol: I lost my CALM just reading about the CALM…lol..thank you very much for all the entertainment inside this thread!!

@scrawford: You echoed my thoughts on swoon contents and KGE silence!! With the way Swoon is struggling to pacify the TKEM fans, I am sure they have nothing in store. I am sensing even the BTS of photoshoot and Jenga may be "too obvious" of "something" to be telecasted and shelved under some influential request.

Who knows, we might get to see them boosting in future under the title "When Swoon witnessed LMH KGE's  Love on set" after the confirmation :lol: (They are well known for using original names even for drama clips ..lol)

Regarding KGE's silence , I am 100% sure its all well planned to tone down the hyper fans. I observed she didn't post anything for the whole week to avoid looking suspicious on 22nd, so people can conclude she was infact busy. But she does throws the hope for shippers showing she is indeed available in IG by commenting for friends post. I just hope she sees all these love from international fans this year and make the best decision unlike the forsaken 2016 where she was  literally chewed upon. I hope the fans do keep showering their love for her without pressuring on her personal life.

I also feel both the managements are playing cupids here and they are definitely testing waters for future announcement. The mere fact that they personally asked some random twitterites to delete a post shows they are well aware of whats happening in social network and yet they maintain silence and didn't bother denying…oh my shipper heart feelst4526.gif

And wrt WDH enlistment, am sure LMH-KGE marriage will be only after his release, they can't tie knot without their best friend  and eye witness now:P unless they decide to do a secret engagement before July 6th (specially on July 2nd)..hey one can wish  right !!t4524.gif

Finally @Miadee: Babe you almost had my family catch my secret identity today...I was having straight face when I opened your hidden content without realizing that I didn't have my bluetooth headphones on when it started blurring "50 shades"..oh my the look on my face was the dead giveaway :lol: Luckily my motor skills are fast enough to shut the volume to save me from embarrassment …

But I must say KGE face in that gif was "oh my..oh my…" her eyes dilated, face flustered, lips inviting..damn that was one sensual scene facing each other..thinking about it even while typing now is making my toes curlm0616.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Big bear hugs to all you regulars here..It was such a stress buster to read all the fun here collectively inspite of no breadcrumbs..Just march to page 700 with same spirit... You ladies rock !! m0122.gif

@samantha12 : It takes courage to bare your heart in open forums my dear. Your story made my heart heavy. I am sure you are in a much better place now and those experiences add value to your life to have clearer perspective and may you reach your destiny of happiness t4617.gif.

I also feel both the managements are playing cupids here and they are definitely testing waters for future announcement. The mere fact that they personally asked some random twitterites to delete a post shows they are well aware of whats happening in social network and yet they maintain silence and didn't bother denying…oh my shipper heart feelst4526.gif

And wrt WDH enlistment, am sure LMH-KGE marriage will be only after his release, they can't tie knot without their best friend  and eye witness now:P unless they decide to do a secret engagement before July 6th (specially on July 2nd)..hey one can wish  right !!t4524.gif

Finally @Miadee: Babe you almost had my family catch my secret identity today...I was having straight face when I opened your hidden content without realizing that I didn't have my bluetooth headphones on when it started blurring "50 shades"..oh my the look on my face was the dead giveaway :lol: Luckily my motor skills are fast enough to shut the volume to save me from embarrassment …

But I must say KGE face in that gif was "oh my..oh my…" her eyes dilated, face flustered, lips inviting..damn that was one sensual scene facing each other..thinking about it even while typing now is making my toes curlm0616.gif

Sorry to cut your post! Really a big thank for your encouraging words :) 

I think MYM management is in the ship all along.

First, they left a very much fishy comment on the hand holding photo in LMH ig and LMH replies with heart eyes emoji. 

Second, they sent flowers to KGE (though others got it too, but no evidence showed that they gave it to coat arts in other drama).

Third, they asked people to delete the jeju photo, which in fact showed nothing but four people riding water bike. If they wanted to deny that LMH was not in the photo, actually they could too. I see no reasons to ask people to take it down like that. Their move makes themselves even more fishy. I do doubt if they have done some kind of deal with the media that they would provide the exclusive news/ info about their relationship so both of them can be left alone for now. And that’s why they are so anxious as to people may or may not get evidence of them being together in private. 

On a side note, actually one day if they got caught, they might say she was actually his sister lol. They look so much alike and usually paparazzi photos are blurry. It’s so easy to give this as an excuse lol. Just joking, anyway. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

Text Scenario:

Sorry dear…. I can't process after the highlighted bolded line:Megalol:

I don't want to be explicit..hey its way past midnight for me..can you blame my thoughts :lol::lol::lol: gheesh I am totally in splits now stuffing my mouth in pillow…Thank you for making my night...

This forum and you ladies are the best !!

• LOL 13
  • Love 1