Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Helloswmh said:

Who says PPL doesn’t work... I literally picked Jongga kimchi when I was on groceries!! If I had The Alley in my country, I might as well buy it. Even tho the placement was sometimes awkward, it worked tbh.

I bought this, too and i dont even like kimchi. Made kimchi stew instead, super yummeh. Or maybe because it's yummy because i'm such a great cook. Dontcha be bursting my bubbles here

  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

Of course I know my priorities! Hahahhahq

 

It's not so useless now.  This is like knowledge transfer. But the opposite.

 

:Megalol:

Btw, no offence to X factor fans, it seems that she did not fit the “LMH ideal type” though, but in contrast, our girl fits it all lol. (I didn’t know who X factor was before shipping our King and Queen. Yes I knew X factor was his ex but I didn’t really know who she was, like how she looked like. I hope I am making sense here.) 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Ohhh no wonder you guys sometimes talked about X factor. I really didn’t know. Let me edit it. 

 

No worries. It's just a running joke here. My running joke, really. Everyone seems to forget, but I remind them all the time :lol:

  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

 

Well, mine is made in indo. I recall yours is too, isn't it? I had too much iced tea when I was little, so my brain freezes like every two minutes. What's your excuse?

:happyshakes:

yes, correct!

mine would be... mineun (duh!) they got me no thoughts head empty all day every day. 

  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Break ups can be ugly, but it’s still meaningful. It’s a piece of our life, and we never know how fate is going to lead us.

 

Chingu....... Are you writing a love song? 

@Heretorant I found us a songwriter! She can write the osts fot our drama. :hypehype:

 

12 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

yes, correct!

mine would be... mineun (duh!) they got me no thoughts head empty all day every day. 

 

Isn't that the case for all of us here? 

We can't function without checking latest news about mineun:lol:

Edited by goldenashes97
  • LOL 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, pretty_JULY said:

With regards to relationships, there are things that are just not meant to be. As the song goes "Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars pointing me on my way into your loving arms". To everyone who were once part of their lives let's still be thankful because broken roads will take them to a more purposeful destination.  

 

That is true. Sometimes the people we meet in life are meant to be with us for a certain period of time, or to teach us something. To grow, to learn, to discover new things.

 

I like the way you think, friend!

 

40 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Sorry that I posted a lot today. Having day off at home with nothing to do does no good to my shipper mind.

 

want to go off topic a bit here if okay. I was in a good and bad relationship, if that could really count for a relationship. I felt that connection with that particular person and I fell in love with him hard and deep. I couldn’t even figure out the reasons and perhaps love does deserve no reasons at all. A lot of friends of mine told me not to fall for him, and I still did obviously. Things went incredibly bad, of course, and at one point I thought I suffered from depression. Thinking back, perhaps I really did. I cried on train, or at a restaurant when I dined alone. I called sick from work. I lost at least 20 pounds. I avoid certain songs for like three years and even now I still kind of avoid them, just not to that extent. 
 

I thought I would hate him, but I didn’t, and now I don’t too. I can’t say I forgive him. If I could choose, I would choose not to see him again in my entire life. With all these I am still grateful for having such an event in my life. This leads me to who I am today, and with that experience, I understand more about myself, and more importantly, what I truly want. I am stronger and braver. 
 

Break ups can be ugly, but it’s still meaningful. It’s a piece of our life, and we never know how fate is going to lead us. Just now when I watch videos of MinGo and witness their happiness, I am truly happy. It’s really difficult to find someone you can fall in love with, no matter if you are the big star or just a normal person. It’s a gift. 
 

I should shut up now lol. Thanks for bearing with me. :rolleyes:

 

Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope you are okay now and glad you are much stronger than before.

 

Some people are catalysts in our life for change or for a purpose. Big hugs!

 

*UPDATE*

Also, I updated a few scenes (Part 13-16) for my alternate GIF story. Sorry for the late update as I have been having some serious writer's block and some work stuff.

 

Will post a few more tomorrow as I fix a few things and scenes, as I am currently still working on the story flow. Decided to just post these few as I didn't want to overthink it too much haha

Heads up, some future scenes will get darker before the light... Don't kill me. :emmm:

 

 

 

 

  • Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

*Cough cough*:ph34r:

 

I am thinking how to sound a bit more sane before going on to tell you girls something. I am actually quite interested in Chinese fortune telling, and self study by reading books and videos of some of the famous fortune tellers. And of course, I did calculate the future of love for our MinGo sweeties.

 

Disclaimer: All of the below are just based on my very much amateur fortune telling skills and they are in no way serious science. Please don’t repost or spread it to other social media. They are for fun shippers’ mind only. 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

LMH and KGE both belongs to “cool” life (people can be categorised into three groups: cool, hot, and equal). This means both of them are having good luck this year and next year.

 

For LMH, he is having a fortune (don’t know how to translate the name to English) that can help him to find a partner whom he can establish a long term relationship with. Also, based on his birthday, he is going to enter another 10-year of major fortune, and for people who are going to enter another phase of fortune, he or she would experience three changes in life (or at least one of them): change in living environment, change in working, or/and change in love status. Love status hear means having a new relationship, break up, or marriage. So based on the above results, it is highly possible that he would meet his the one in this year. 
 

For KGE, her next 10-year of big fortune lag a bit behind of LMH, around 2 years. For couples, if their “big fortune” are very much far away from each other, it can be predicted that their relationship is not going to last. 2 years are normal and acceptable for potential couples. Also, for KGE next 10-year of big fortune, it’s what we call “fortune for husband”, which means that she could have a good and robust relationship with her loved one.

 

 

 

 

can we have more about this please? like for example, when will be the wedding? how many children will they have, etc..etc.. 

 

oh wait.. did i just think out loud here? hahahahhaha

 

please.. i just want them to get married and have babies... why is it so hard?? 

Hot girls tv crying GIF on GIFER - by Gagar

 

  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, samantha12 said:
5 hours ago, carriekllo said:

Very interesting response from swoonie on lack of Tkem content. Refer to their comments section to see what they say. 

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBzwd5GpSM1/?igshid=17udgfm5gyohx

 

 

I read this too! The stars chose the promotion formats themselves... um... Mr Giddy seems to know that he is always a bit too obvious... LOL. He still slipped out details though... :w00t:

 

VERY interesting response indeed...

 

Still doesn’t answer why they didn’t film or won’t release the bts of the photoshoot.

 

I’m a bit sad they didn’t choose to film a video of just MinEun exclusively but I must admit it’s exactly what I expected from them, lmh and kge are great team players. However it may have been received in South Korea, I am certain the cast of TKEM have only fond memories of their time together. 
 

And well... nothing beats MinEun’s interactions bts. We don’t necessarily need the photoshoot to confirm they like each other. We want more content just to please our eyes because they’re so cute.

 

This is me trying to reason swoon. Otherwise, they will feel my wrath! :lol::lol::lol:

  • Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Btw, no offence to X factor fans, it seems that she did not fit the “LMH ideal type” though, but in contrast, our girl fits it all lol. (I didn’t know who X factor was before shipping our King and Queen. Yes I knew X factor was his ex but I didn’t really know who she was, like how she looked like. I hope I am making sense here.) 

 

To me ideal type is merely a personal projection, i believe it won't matter too much once we meet the person who moves our heart.

I'm not a fan but i think X-factor is a good person. As far as i know she oftenly shows appreciation to her fans and she's a philanthropist. I think during their time together LMH must have treasured her or else they wouldn't last for years. That's a reliable indicator that he is a loyal man (i mean, with that face he could easily get many women at once if he wanted to, lol), and for sure he will treasure KGE even better.

 

50 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

want to go off topic a bit here if okay. I was in a good and bad relationship, if that could really count for a relationship. I felt that connection with that particular person and I fell in love with him hard and deep. I couldn’t even figure out the reasons and perhaps love does deserve no reasons at all. A lot of friends of mine told me not to fall for him, and I still did obviously. Things went incredibly bad, of course, and at one point I thought I suffered from depression. Thinking back, perhaps I really did. I cried on train, or at a restaurant when I dined alone. I called sick from work. I lost at least 20 pounds. I avoid certain songs for like three years and even now I still kind of avoid them, just not to that extent. 
 

I thought I would hate him, but I didn’t, and now I don’t too. I can’t say I forgive him. If I could choose, I would choose not to see him again in my entire life. With all these I am still grateful for having such an event in my life. This leads me to who I am today, and with that experience, I understand more about myself, and more importantly, what I truly want. I am stronger and braver. 
 

Break ups can be ugly, but it’s still meaningful. It’s a piece of our life, and we never know how fate is going to lead us. Just now when I watch videos of MinGo and witness their happiness, I am truly happy. It’s really difficult to find someone you can fall in love with, no matter if you are the big star or just a normal person. It’s a gift. 

 

That must be tough for you, but it's admirable that you can go through those times. I hope you will find peace and happiness during your journey to achieve your purposes and dreams

:loveu:

  • Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

With all these I am still grateful for having such an event in my life. This leads me to who I am today, and with that experience, I understand more about myself, and more importantly, what I truly want. I am stronger and braver. 

 

Glad that after experiencing the hardship you've gone through, you've chosen to be stronger and braver.  Hope you continue to keep a positive outlook on life and find hapinness in everything you do.

 

Here's something to entertain us (sorry if the video has been posted before).  I just love listening to KGE singing - she can reach at such a high pitch!. She is so talented.  We should demand LMH & KGE have a duet!  Please please Minho ssi and GoEun ssi! :Please:

 

https://youtu.be/OVgUVqNjpHw

  • Like 1
  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

I bought this, too and i dont even like kimchi. Made kimchi stew instead, super yummeh. Or maybe because it's yummy because i'm such a great cook. Dontcha be bursting my bubbles here

HAHA i think I’m gonna make bokeumbap instead. Packed kimchi is somehow too sour for my liking, so I think I can’t eat it without processing it first.

 

37 minutes ago, lysandr said:

 

That is true. Sometimes the people we meet in life are meant to be with us for a certain period of time, or to teach us something. To grow, to learn, to discover new things.

 

I like the way you think, friend!

 

 

Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope you are okay now and glad you are much stronger than before.

 

Some people are catalysts in our life for change or for a purpose. Big hugs!

 

*UPDATE*

Also, I updated a few scenes (Part 13-16) for my alternate GIF story. Sorry for the late update as I have been having some serious writer's block and some work stuff.

 

Will post a few more tomorrow as I fix a few things and scenes, as I am currently still working on the story flow. Decided to just post these few as I didn't want to overthink it too much haha

Heads up, some future scenes will get darker before the light... Don't kill me. 

 

 

OMOO glad to find you here! @lysandr I find your twitter page when TKEM was still on air. And I loveeee your thread. Thank you for making my day

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, makshimus' mane said:

are you sure you're not my half?

we basically and obviously share the same kind of brain, or ours are simply manufactured in the same company?

:happydance: 

 


Dear, all of our brains here were manufactured by the same company.

 

While putting our brains together: and now just a dash of MinEun

 

2dqfta.jpg

  • Like 1
  • LOL 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched the bts of tkem. Their closeness reminds me of hyun bin and songhyekyo’s playfulness while filming worlds within. They dated in real life so... there you go :) 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Dear, all of our brains here were manufactured by the same company.

 

While putting our brains together: and now just a dash of MinEun

 

 

 

Now we've learnt the reason of our existence :lol:

Too much MinEun is actually good for shipper soul's health. The punch line is, there's never been too much, instead it's always been too little :smashes:

 

Edit: whoops, sorry i forgot to remove the quoted image :ph34r:

  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, binkyo2010 said:

I watched the bts of tkem. Their closeness reminds me of hyun bin and songhyekyo’s playfulness while filming worlds within. They dated in real life so... there you go :) 

 

Chingu, I can't help but notice your username...

 

Omg. Did I get caught spying on BinKyo thread? Is that why they're sending you to spy on MinEun..!?!? 

 

:fear:

  • LOL 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@goldenashes97 hahaha i just happen to like binkyo and mineun. i see mineun as this generation’s binkyo hehe (but with a happy ending of course) 

  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, pretty_JULY said:

I just came back from a long and tiring day. Looks like BinJin shippers are feeling positive that their ship will dock soon. Before anyone accused me of being in a wrong thread, no I'm not. I'm really posting it here. I'm elated because so long as they are sailing, I'm having a high confidence that this ship will also sails. Before you talked about IG posting, seemingly realistic BTS, family member look-alike and body languages - mirroring, deep staring, heart-fluttering smiles, thumb rubbing- I've seen it all first from that couple. Lee Min Ho is my ultimate oppa but before Kim Go Eun there is Son Ye Jin in my life. Before TKEM there is Personal Taste as a personal favorite among oppa's drama. I've watched it three times already. But Kim Go Eun relegates Ye Jin to a second favorite and MinEun made me leave BinJin with a hope that they will still marry one day.

 

 

 

Whoa... If it comes true uri giddyboy will be invited for sure. As he is a good friend of the bride and neighbor of the groom.

:happydance:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...