[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

12 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

While we're on this topic, i'm quite amazed of how LMH and the lady had been together for 3 years and no public photos of them circulating. I only managed to find few paparazzi shots taken by dispatch (and no PDA at all).

I believe at that time it was confirmed that they were dating, they must had received many offers for drama project/CF/interviews/photoshoots together. I mean, it would make a huge selling; hallyu star and nation's first love.

However it was likely that they might have declined all of the offers to protect their privacy.

Once i learned this, i formed this expectation that he and KGE would do the same. Since KGE is also a private person. But as some of us have mentioned before, there's a little hope that the pattern will be different (starting from LMH's ig). However, to me going private is the best decision they can make. Still they can actually help to soothe our thirsty soul by that long awaited dating announcement, and i promise not to ask for more afterwards..

But wait, maybe a WEDDING announcement won't hurt too, lol :tounge_wink:

Yeah. I remember that time JYP teased lmh on stage of some award ceremony and the internet went wild lol.

But what really piqued my interest is the breakup. We don't know when exactly they broke up, but the news was released when lmh was in military, right? I heard rumors about lmh planning to propose, but she broke up with him. Some even said that the lady ended things bcs lmh wanted to marry her, but she wasn't ready. If the rumors are true, then damn... I feel bad for our boi. :tears:

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 3

44 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

are you sure you're not my half?

we basically and obviously share the same kind of brain, or ours are simply manufactured in the same company?

Well, mine is made in indo. I recall yours is too, isn't it? I had too much iced tea when I was little, so my brain freezes like every two minutes. What's your excuse?

:happyshakes:

• LOL 11

2 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

With regard to the dating once a month arrangement, I immediately thought of KGE. They filmed together for at least eight months and saw each other every day lol. In one month time they had already met for 30 times, which mean LMH might have spent more time with KGE than his ex. :wub:

Are you deducing that the wedding will be earlier then???

Whoaaaa. Me likeyyyy

• LOL 12

16 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I'm having the cereal bubble tea now. And bought 3 other drinks from The Alley.

LMH & KGE had better appear in my dreams tonight.

#whosaysPPLdoesntwork

Who says PPL doesn’t work... I literally picked Jongga kimchi when I was on groceries!! If I had The Alley in my country, I might as well buy it. Even tho the placement was sometimes awkward, it worked tbh.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

3 minutes ago, Helloswmh said:

Who says PPL doesn’t work... I literally picked Jongga kimchi when I was on groceries!! If I had The Alley in my country, I might as well buy it. Even tho the placement was sometimes awkward, it worked tbh.

PPLs work! At least with LMH and KGE on it. 

Bought alley milk tea even if my favorite is Happy Lemon. Got Gentle Monster. Messaged J. Estina bit unfortunately does not ship to my country. Contemplating on Kahi (but I have no use for it :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

*Cough cough*:ph34r:

I am thinking how to sound a bit more sane before going on to tell you girls something. I am actually quite interested in Chinese fortune telling, and self study by reading books and videos of some of the famous fortune tellers. And of course, I did calculate the future of love for our MinGo sweeties.

Disclaimer: All of the below are just based on my very much amateur fortune telling skills and they are in no way serious science. Please don’t repost or spread it to other social media. They are for fun shippers’ mind only. 

Spoiler

LMH and KGE both belongs to “cool” life (people can be categorised into three groups: cool, hot, and equal). This means both of them are having good luck this year and next year.

For LMH, he is having a fortune (don’t know how to translate the name to English) that can help him to find a partner whom he can establish a long term relationship with. Also, based on his birthday, he is going to enter another 10-year of major fortune, and for people who are going to enter another phase of fortune, he or she would experience three changes in life (or at least one of them): change in living environment, change in working, or/and change in love status. Love status hear means having a new relationship, break up, or marriage. So based on the above results, it is highly possible that he would meet his the one in this year. 

For KGE, her next 10-year of big fortune lag a bit behind of LMH, around 2 years. For couples, if their “big fortune” are very much far away from each other, it can be predicted that their relationship is not going to last. 2 years are normal and acceptable for potential couples. Also, for KGE next 10-year of big fortune, it’s what we call “fortune for husband”, which means that she could have a good and robust relationship with her loved one.

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 7

25 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

But what really piqued my interest is the breakup. We don't know when exactly they broke up, but the news was released when lmh was in military, right? I heard rumors about lmh planning to propose, but she broke up with him. Some even said that the lady ended things bcs lmh wanted to marry her, but she wasn't ready. If the rumors are true, then damn... I feel bad for our boi. :tears:

I guess in a way we could say that they had been succesful in keeping their relationship private, lol :lol:

yes there were rumours that he proposed and she wasn't ready, the nasty ones even went far saying she had an affair. We never knew.

However he met KGE at the right time, not to mention their connection that becomes the very reason why we're here lol, so i hope this ship will sail smoothly and arrive safely at their destination.

14 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

no offence to his previous relationship, but it seems like the vibe this time is a bit different. His previous one lasted around two and a half year I guess, and his ex confirmed dating with another guy just four months after their break up. This makes me think perhaps they broke up earlier than we thought. When I read the news about LMH, Suzy said they dated once a month, and LMH side was completely silent regarding this relationship. But this time, he seems to be quite open about his fondness with KGE, in terms of behaviours at least. His giddiness and totally smitten look are of course hard to be ignored. 

With regard to the dating once a month arrangement, I immediately thought of KGE. They filmed together for at least eight months and saw each other every day lol. In one month time they had already met for 30 times, which mean LMH might have spent more time with KGE than his ex. :wub:

I think every relationship is indeed different, and it's all about timing. LMH-KGE's timing is just... otherworldly? lol, i can't find a right word to describe it, perhaps 'fated' is the closest :lol:

They will be busy too with their own schedule after TKEM, and meeting each other won't be easy. I just hope they can spend quality time together and understand each other even tho they can't meet as often as they like (but hey, we're still waiting for your dating announcement if any :lol:)

• Like 7
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

*Cough cough*:ph34r:

I am thinking how to sound a bit more sane before going on to tell you girls something. I am actually quite interested in Chinese fortune telling, and self study by reading books and videos of some of the famous fortune tellers. And of course, I did calculate the future of love for our MinGo sweeties.

Disclaimer: All of the below are just based on my very much amateur fortune telling skills and they are in no way serious science. Please don’t repost or spread it to other social media. They are for fun shippers’ mind only. 

Hide contents

LMH and KGE both belongs to “cool” life (people can be categorised into three groups: cool, hot, and equal). This means both of them are having good luck this year and next year.

For LMH, he is having a fortune (don’t know how to translate the name to English) that can help him to find a partner whom he can establish a long term relationship with. Also, based on his birthday, he is going to enter another 10-year of major fortune, and for people who is going to enter another phase of fortune, he or she would experience three changes in life (or at least one of them): change in living environment, change in working, or/and change in love status. Love status hear means having a new relationship, break up, or marriage. So based on the above results, it is highly possible that he would meet his the one in this year. 

For KGE, her next 10-year of big fortune lag a bit behind of LMH, around 2 years. For couples, if their “big fortune” are very much far away from each other, it can be predicted that their relationship is not going to last. 2 years are normal and acceptable for potential couples. Also, for KGE next 10-year of big fortune, it’s what we call “fortune for husband”, which means that she could have a good and robust relationship with her loved one.

Wow, this is really cool. I really hope their biggest fortune would be to have each other in their lives as husband and wife!

4 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I guess in a way we could say that they had been succesful in keeping their relationship private, lol :lol:

yes there were rumours that he proposed and she wasn't ready, the nasty ones even went far saying she had an affair. We never knew.

However he met KGE at the right time, not to mention their connection that becomes the very reason why we're here lol, so i hope this ship will sail smoothly and arrive safely at their destination.

I think every relationship is indeed different, and it's all about timing. LMH-KGE's timing is just... otherworldly? lol, i can't find a right word to describe it, perhaps 'fated' is the closest :lol:

They will be busy too with their own schedule after TKEM, and meeting each other won't be easy. I just hope they can spend quality time together and understand each other even tho they can't meet as often as they like (but hey, we're still waiting for your dating announcement if any :lol:)

Their ships have crossed the vast ocean full of treachery and rough waters, to find each other in their safe harbour!

I hope fate will allow them to weather all storms and safely sail under one flag.

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, Helloswmh said:

I bought this, too and i dont even like kimchi. Made kimchi stew instead, super yummeh. Or maybe because it's yummy because i'm such a great cook. Dontcha be bursting my bubbles here

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

Of course I know my priorities! Hahahhahq

It's not so useless now.  This is like knowledge transfer. But the opposite.

:Megalol:

Btw, no offence to X factor fans, it seems that she did not fit the “LMH ideal type” though, but in contrast, our girl fits it all lol. (I didn’t know who X factor was before shipping our King and Queen. Yes I knew X factor was his ex but I didn’t really know who she was, like how she looked like. I hope I am making sense here.) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

25 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Ohhh no wonder you guys sometimes talked about X factor. I really didn’t know. Let me edit it. 

No worries. It's just a running joke here. My running joke, really. Everyone seems to forget, but I remind them all the time :lol:

• LOL 7