[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

9 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

you mean, rub and pat hair like siblings right? HAHAHHAHAHA

*run* 

agree.. it looked like a bomber jacket. i saw few pictures of him wearing bomber jacket.. some people said the scene looked like the alley where Luna stabbed KGE.. but i dunno.. i just know for sure that Manager Lee was picking up his gf, upps, actress.. oh wait, was he picking up his sister?? HAHAHAHAHHAHA

*runagain* 

some said it was scene where they met at chicken restaurant. early episode. but it didn't made into drama 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

OH NO. SHKxHB shipper here. My other ship is sinking!?!?!? Nooooooooo

:crybaby:

Can I confess? I made a deal with the deities. I'm okay for BinJin not to sail in exchange for Mineun. Your ship is not completely sinking:doggie:

• LOL 22

5 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

hahahahaa sorry to burst your bubble, but it looks like they are done filming for their second chicken date scene in episode 3, notice the bbq take out bag in his hands and taeeul's outfit.

but i love your scenario more tho B)

so... you're saying that THE Lee Min Ho actually took home the BBQ chicken used as shooting props??? wow.. he must really like the chicken then.. 

LMHssi.. i see what you're doing there.. 

:coolshades:

• LOL 16

3 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

so... you're saying that THE Lee Min Ho actually took home the BBQ chicken used as shooting props??? wow.. he must really like the chicken then.. 

LMHssi.. i see what you're doing there.. 

:coolshades:

did you wish for him to discard those heavenly crispy free drumsticks???? maam, how could you have such a disgrace thought towards the mighty chicken? eye- :fear:

• LOL 15

@Prerna looks like you will may the major culprit of getting this thread closed, you keep breaking the new rules . stop embedding posts, if you dont know how to share links only i think you should ask or just skip the insert altogether, Please we need this thread active till our uri couple finally make it official.

• Like 4

Having a day off and nothing to do at home right now, of course my shipper-ish mind takes over completely B)

I was so surprised when I searched info about LMH online some time earlier that his sister looked a lot like KGE. I was even crazy enough to show my friends the side by side photos of KGE and his sister. My friend thought she was KGE sister lol and said oh surely they looked alike. I said NO!!! It’s LMH’s sister! My friend actually is a long term fan of LMH. She went to one of his concerts a long time ago, and she remembered that he looked very tired and his smile did not meet his eyes. Compared to the LMH now, she thinks his smilies are a lot better and can tell he is truly truly very happy. :lol:

Every one knows LMH has a very close relationship with his sister and now he found a girl looking like his sister and with a personality that he adores A LOT. He is like winning a lottery in life, in addition to his good look, fame, talent and wealth. I haven’t really shipped any couples before, perhaps except Jennifer Lawerence and Josh Hutcherson. Although I was in love with Twilight, I had never been a shipping for Rob and Kristen. I am quite optimistic about our MinGo ship though. Their chemistry, compatibility, timing are just pure perfection. 

:heart4:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 5

Mr Handsome will enlist in the military next month. Someone in twitter noted WDH wants to do it soon to make it to the big wedding happening in some 2 years time. Methinks it’s a smart move for all parties concerned. Goodnight y’all! 

• LOL 15

2 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

@Prerna looks like you will may the major culprit of getting this thread closed, you keep breaking the new rules . stop embedding posts, if you dont know how to share links only i think you should ask or just skip the insert altogether, Please we need this thread active till our uri couple finally make it official.

@Niki ldy please edit your post and remove image when quoting a message. @perna was okay embedding twitter (with insta as exception) but you cannot include an image when quoting a post. Thank you! Peace, love!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

@Niki ldy please edit your post and remove image when quoting a message. @perna was okay embedding twitter (with insta as exception) but you cannot include an image when quoting a post. Thank you! Peace, love!

dis that immediately i saw that i reposted the image along with it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Umm....... more than ten?:lol::lol::lol: Not really, no. Our thread has been kinda dry lately so Ive been going to other shippers thread. Only for research, ofc. I am not a fan of both HB and SHK, but the people on that shipper thread somehow convinced me that they are back together, lol. Have I told yall that people over there are really calm? When I say really calm, I mean REALLY REALLY CALM.

A crumb appears? Calm.

A crumb doesnt appear? Calm.

One time, a BinJin shipper went to that thread and bombarded them with angry emojis. Wanna know their reaction? CALM.

I am amazed is all.

:cutekitty:

my lungs aint as calm as your CALMS, just fyi.

that's too funny im seriously in stitches halp :headbang:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

23 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

Very interesting response from swoonie on lack of Tkem content. Refer to their comments section to see what they say. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBzwd5GpSM1/?igshid=17udgfm5gyohx

I read this too! The stars chose the promotion formats themselves... um... Mr Giddy seems to know that he is always a bit too obvious... LOL. He still slipped out details though... :w00t:

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Umm....... more than ten?:lol::lol::lol: Not really, no. Our thread has been kinda dry lately so Ive been going to other shippers thread. Only for research, ofc. I am not a fan of both HB and SHK, but the people on that shipper thread somehow convinced me that they are back together, lol. Have I told yall that people over there are really calm? When I say really calm, I mean REALLY REALLY CALM.

A crumb appears? Calm.

A crumb doesnt appear? Calm.

One time, a BinJin shipper went to that thread and bombarded them with angry emojis. Wanna know their reaction? CALM.

I am amazed is all.

:cutekitty:

Now it piqued my interest i'd like to visit the thread (for research purpose), lol :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

44 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

Very interesting response from swoonie on lack of Tkem content. Refer to their comments section to see what they say. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBzwd5GpSM1/?igshid=17udgfm5gyohx

Very interesting but I don’t buy it. You mean you allow the stars the Creative input to how they want to do the shoot? I really don’t buy their explanation. They could have filmed something when they were taking the photos of KGE resting her head on his lap. This is just their excuse. 

They are just lucky that the show promotes itself...with so little promotion. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1