Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 minute ago, goldenashes97 said:

Ok. I need to make a confession here. LMH and Krystal is my first ever ship. Lol. Or maybe just Kim Tan and Lee Bona? They just look cute together:3 Have I mentioned that I'm a huge Krystal stan? I ship her with everyone.:wub: That ship sunk shortly tho, cos we were bombarded by MinShin shippers. Ugh. 

I found Cha Eunsang's character really annoying, so I reaallyyy hoped that Kim Tan would ditch her somehow and get back together with Bona (Sorry, Chanyoung!) Too bad KES didn't go that route. It would have been perfectly makjang. Just my favourite. :eatdatcarrot:

without you having to mention it, i could already tell from your display picture sir. 

• LOL 12

5 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Am done re-watching PT, CH.  I guess I will watch KGE's movies next :)

Maam, I just finished Faith episode 18 last night. Now I need comfort. I don't think I can continue watching it. I'm scared :tears::tears::tears:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, TDeas said:

I love to keep rewatch all d beautiful things about them ... Hmmmm 

:)

It's become habits then ... Gosh

Just for research purposes, can I know why they’re holdings hands like that? I don’t recall the scene requiring them to be hand in hand, Let alone both hands in hands. :lol:

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I guess i can relate to him, lol

Look what you've done TKEM, i've gradually moved on with my real life but can't prevent myself from checking on them every time. 

I heard that the winter garden couple from hospital playlist already made their move and twitterians kind of asking LMH to do the same, lol :lol:

Life surely does go on... but every morning, I still check here to see if there’s anything new. One day, I will surely wake up to good news :D I’m confident! Sooner or later it will come. 

Ok. I need to make a confession here. LMH and Krystal is my first ever ship. Lol. Or maybe just Kim Tan and Lee Bona? They just look cute together:3 Have I mentioned that I'm a huge Krystal stan? I ship her with everyone. That ship sunk shortly tho, cos we were bombarded by MinShin shippers. Ugh. 

I found Cha Eunsang's character really annoying, so I reaallyyy hoped that Kim Tan would ditch her somehow and get back together with Bona (Sorry, Chanyoung!) Too bad KES didn't go that route. It would have been perfectly makjang. Just myfavourite.

@goldenashes97 Your display photo says a thing or two ;) 

I found CES annoying too! Imo, it was partly the way the character was written. 

Partly because I feel psh somehow always manage to make her characters seem weak. Just my personal opinion. 

Maam, I just finished Faith episode 18 last night. Now I need comfort. I don't think I can continue watching it. I'm scared

*gasp* you flew past me lol. I swear I was on episode 10 the other day when you were still episode 2. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

14 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Am done re-watching PT, CH.  I guess I will watch KGE's movies next :)

I recommend you to watch Canola! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Maam, I just finished Faith episode 18 last night. Now I need comfort. I don't think I can continue watching it. I'm scared :tears::tears::tears:

You NEED to continue. Hang in there. Trust in DaeJang!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

I don't mean to disrespect but it's really unfair. I unfollowed them for my sanity :bawling:

HDIWHSISHEOSBALSHDKHRORHEKSHSODBRJ

:fear:

Can you tell I’m annoyed?! 

No hate to other fandoms but I’m annoyed Swoon did not care to promote TKEM. I need my MinEun content! You can’t tell me they took photos but there’s no bts right? Like, are you kidding me?! 

I’m angry! 

*side note* I’m laughing because Swoon must be feeling the heat from our fandom. I mean, they had it coming. TKEM was definitely treated unfairly! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

18 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Your display photo says a thing or two ;) 

I found CES annoying too! Imo, it was partly the way the character looked. 

Reveal hidden contents

Partly because I feel psh somehow always manage to make her characters seem weak. Just my personal opinion. 

Hhm... We share that opinion. But I'm gonna hold back from saying anything about psh only bcs she and krystal are like sisters. I'd pick Suzana (y'know) over her anyday. At least Suzana can deliver funny scenes. Omg. Wait. I wasn't going to say anything about psh. Dang it! :ph34r:

30 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

*gasp* you flew past me lol. I swear I was on episode 10 the other day when you were still episode 2. :lol:

I was going to watch only one episode a day, but I just couldn't help it. :D

24 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

You NEED to continue. Hang in there. Trust in DaeJang!

I need a break from all that angst. My TKEM wounds aren't healed yet, and now Faith is cutting me again. :tears:

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

HDIWHSISHEOSBALSHDKHRORHEKSHSODBRJ

:fear:

Can you tell I’m annoyed?! 

No hate to other fandoms but I’m annoyed Swoon did not care to promote TKEM. I need my MinEun content! You can’t tell me they took photos but there’s no bts right? Like, are you kidding me?! 

I’m angry! 

*side note* I’m laughing because Swoon must be feeling the heat from our fandom. I mean, they had it coming. TKEM was definitely treated unfairly! 

To think optimistically, perhaps those BTSs we craved for during photo shoot were a bit too telling as if their TKEM BTSs could not even be called obvious when compared to those LOL LMH did seem to slip out some juicy details about KGE sleeping habit :D during the swoon interview already.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I was just watching there story I was thinking when will it happen for our couple.....

LMH-kge  also behaved in the same way as this one all caring,,,,,showing attractions,,,,shyness,,,goofing around and all...:

and in this one the gal also went to the boys film premier to support him

ohhhh my god my hopes are high wht if LMH goes for kge hero premier.....
And than I say myself stop having high hopes and cool ur horses time will tell wht happens for our couple.....::handsup:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

39 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Just for research purposes, can I know why they’re holdings hands like that? I don’t recall the scene requiring them to be hand in hand, Let alone both hands in hands. :lol:

Life surely does go on... but every morning, I still check here to see if there’s anything new. One day, I will surely wake up to good news :D I’m confident! Sooner or later it will come. 

@goldenashes97 Your display photo says a thing or two ;) 

I found CES annoying too! Imo, it was partly the way the character was written. 

Reveal hidden contents

... Woaaaa such a long thread ....

@Heretorant

Sorry I don't make any research anymore, I'm clueless .... Nothing to say :cutekitty: just wait n see n creazy... Still not move on from TKEM habits, but in my opinion it was the real them both habitudes off screen. Touchy touchy :heart3:

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Ladies, WDH just uploaded a letter in his ig.

Anyone understand hangeul?

I guess it's farewell letter because he will serve in military

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBz-HtHpKnC/?igshid=vy5d3051i07a

Yeah basically he wants to inform his fans personally that he starts serving his military service on 6th of July. Why this after such a big hit with TKEM?! Thought we gona see some more F4 moments with the boys..lol..

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6

5 minutes ago, TDeas said:

... Woaaaa such a long thread ....

@Heretorant

Sorry I don't make any research anymore, I'm clueless .... Nothing to say :cutekitty: just wait n see n creazy... Still not move on from TKEM habits, but in my opinion it was the real them both habitudes off screen. Touchy touchy :heart3:

Please edit your response to @Heretorant by deleting image to stay compliant with soompi rules. Thank you!!! :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lmhxkgearethebest said:

Yeah basically he wants to inform his fans personally that he starts serving his military service on 6th of July. Why this after such a big hit with TKEM?! Thought we gona see some more F4 moments with the boys..lol..

But I thought he was in talks for a possible drama later this year. Let's hope he wants to go in as soon as possible so he can come out in time to shoot S2 of Tkem hahahaha

And yes our gal commented with :bawling:

What did JIW say? Can someone translate?? 

I wonder if the captain will comment since they are besties

• Like 5