[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Chinggu! We've compiled the fanfics available both for JTE/LG and LMH/KGE in the page 1 of this forum. Whenever we see new fanfics pop up, we update page 1 for easier navigation. :wub: I didn't know I needed fanfics until this ship! So whenever I feel like a wave of longing hits me, I just scurry the internet and look for stories to fill my imagination. 

..... but at this point, I really want to know more about the real life haha so until then, in fics we trust!

Hahah i see a lot of fanfics but due to the very active CIA FBI moves of our fellow RCLs i am very amused with the enlightening discoveries they share all the time. I just chanced to see your fanfic recommendation now due to the slowing down of our forum. Hahaha. 

Btw I cant read so much fanfics. I know that i will not be able to move on to this TKEM if i start to. Hahahah. I am in the process of keeping this obsession at moderation now. Stopping my brain for destroying refresh button on #kimgoeun #leeminho in twitter and scrolling constantly lovestagram. Hahahahah. I am happy to report that i have not rewatched the series! Ever since it ended! Hahahah. i dont recommend my approach to everyone! Cold turkey is dangerous!  Recommended move is to gradually decrease it pips! 

Like read fanfics. “In fics we trust” Lurk here in our forum and donate soompi pts! Forum is about sharing thoughts and reactions! Then One episode per day not the whole 16 eps in one sitting! I think the effect is smiling from time to time. And we all need that! Since this is the essence of shipping i guess! 

but never leave the ship! We are sailing! 

Have a nice day everyone! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

While reading 15 signs of Mutual Attraction, I can't help thinking about MinEun. I love the statement, "Teasing is a way of flirting." :wub: 

I also love sign #15 which Other people can feel the chemistry of both of you. Hmm.:D Its us shippers. 

Feel free to read it:

http://hernorm.com/signs-of-unspoken-mutual-attraction/

Edited by jai
Did not attached file.
  • Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

I guess i can relate to him, lol

Look what you've done TKEM, i've gradually moved on with my real life but can't prevent myself from checking on them every time. 

I heard that the winter garden couple from hospital playlist already made their move and twitterians kind of asking LMH to do the same, lol :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

2 hours ago, graceyco said:

Chinggu! We've compiled the fanfics available both for JTE/LG and LMH/KGE in the page 1 of this forum.

Wow! Thank you! Fanfics are the only effective symptoms reliever from having PTWS because I cannot start another drama. :tears:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Prerna said:

this is too good I rolled out laughing.....

BEWARE you OIM park seo Joon is here....

It's almost 1am where I'm at, I was just trying to catch up with the posts but now I'm caught up with this instagram page and all the fanfics I am finding. I guess I won't sleep 

:nonono:

• LOL 6

@graceyco @folksway222 Thanks for sharing the links to new fanfics and also updating page 1. I was challenged by trying to bookmark the fanfics I want to read and follow up. Phew, now at least there is a one-stop place for me to look up for the links.

I never read fanfics before and reading them has been helping with my withdrawal symptoms! At least there is something to occupy my mind before we get more news of our couple B)

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

Most Koreans online says it's a term used for married spouses and it's cringe if non married people use it. BF/GF uses jagiya more. Unless if ES was going for cringe and sap, I guess that could be the reason he used it.

Oh, am referring to the english word "honey" only, not its korean counterpart.  Languages have cultural nuances so since am not Korean, I only reacted to the english part.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, folksway222 said:

Our fanfic collector just updated!! Thank you court lady, @folksway222 for bringing these goodies! Let me update our page 1 for everyone! :wub:

1 hour ago, unokboiii said:

but never leave the ship! We are sailing! 

Have a nice day everyone! 

Amen sis!! I will happily sail with you and our fellow RCL's in this thread! In the meantime, I'll probably stick to replaying some of my favorite BTS moments. It still amazes me to see the progress of our ship from the earlier episodes to the last. Dropping it again here for our reference B)

ENG-4-Lee-Min-Ho-Kim-Go-Eun-x-4-9.gif 

Video-by-ps-minho-4.gif 

IMG_9537-1_3.gif 

Have a nice day everyone!! :heart1:

• Like 1
  • Love 8

12 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’m not about to launch a new ship here but lmh and krystal are good friends. I believe he said before he grew closest to her out of the cast members from Heirs. She even made a cameo for him in LOTBS. 

Palli, palli, she should become close friends with kge so kge can “visit her.” :lol:

Ok. I need to make a confession here. LMH and Krystal is my first ever ship. Lol. Or maybe just Kim Tan and Lee Bona? They just look cute together:3 Have I mentioned that I'm a huge Krystal stan? I ship her with everyone.:wub: That ship sunk shortly tho, cos we were bombarded by MinShin shippers. Ugh. 

I found Cha Eunsang's character really annoying, so I reaallyyy hoped that Kim Tan would ditch her somehow and get back together with Bona (Sorry, Chanyoung!) Too bad KES didn't go that route. It would have been perfectly makjang. Just my favourite. :eatdatcarrot:

• LOL 16
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, goldenashes97 said:

Ok. I need to make a confession here. LMH and Krystal is my first ever ship. Lol. Or maybe just Kim Tan and Lee Bona? They just look cute together:3 Have I mentioned that I'm a huge Krystal stan? I ship her with everyone.:wub: That ship sunk shortly tho, cos we were bombarded by MinShin shippers. Ugh. 

I found Cha Eunsang's character really annoying, so I reaallyyy hoped that Kim Tan would ditch her somehow and get back together with Bona (Sorry, Chanyoung!) Too bad KES didn't go that route. It would have been perfectly makjang. Just my favourite. :eatdatcarrot:

without you having to mention it, i could already tell from your display picture sir. 

• LOL 12

1 hour ago, TDeas said:

I love to keep rewatch all d beautiful things about them ... Hmmmm 

:)

It's become habits then ... Gosh

Just for research purposes, can I know why they’re holdings hands like that? I don’t recall the scene requiring them to be hand in hand, Let alone both hands in hands. :lol:

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I guess i can relate to him, lol

Look what you've done TKEM, i've gradually moved on with my real life but can't prevent myself from checking on them every time. 

I heard that the winter garden couple from hospital playlist already made their move and twitterians kind of asking LMH to do the same, lol :lol:

Life surely does go on... but every morning, I still check here to see if there’s anything new. One day, I will surely wake up to good news :D I’m confident! Sooner or later it will come. 

Ok. I need to make a confession here. LMH and Krystal is my first ever ship. Lol. Or maybe just Kim Tan and Lee Bona? They just look cute together:3 Have I mentioned that I'm a huge Krystal stan? I ship her with everyone. That ship sunk shortly tho, cos we were bombarded by MinShin shippers. Ugh. 

I found Cha Eunsang's character really annoying, so I reaallyyy hoped that Kim Tan would ditch her somehow and get back together with Bona (Sorry, Chanyoung!) Too bad KES didn't go that route. It would have been perfectly makjang. Just myfavourite.

@goldenashes97 Your display photo says a thing or two ;) 

I found CES annoying too! Imo, it was partly the way the character was written. 

Partly because I feel psh somehow always manage to make her characters seem weak. Just my personal opinion. 

Maam, I just finished Faith episode 18 last night. Now I need comfort. I don't think I can continue watching it. I'm scared

*gasp* you flew past me lol. I swear I was on episode 10 the other day when you were still episode 2. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8