[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 hours ago, Ima Imo said:

Hi guys! Comeback here due to this suspicious video :hypehype:

So the video is still going around on social media, although MYMent asks ppl to delete, you know once it's open on internet it would be difficult to delete it permanently. 

Now please bear me, but really I won't be suspicious if the video only shows our new F4 generation lol. The thing is... there is another someone who is parasailing there and all the F4 is focusing on that person! We all know that KGE isn't afraid of height and certainly will do parasailing. And it could be last week video when the TKEM cast and crew still in Jeju. ugh why is the quality of the vid so bad???? 

Ugh my delulu mind I cannot! :heart2beat:

Exactly my thoughts. Please bear with my delulu mind.

His previous year birthday pic and this year birthday pic room seems same. So it means, if he is not doing round trips of Jeju, he is back to his base before his birthday.

Why MYM should worry about a video which is not revealing their star's  current whereabouts. How can fans gather and spread pandemic if he is not present at all at jeju. Plausibly he is in Seoul now, be the bday pic is taken in MYM office or his home.

They are not trying to hide his recent location but something else.

p.s I personally didn't buy it when some random lady wearing white gown claimed she was the one in his photo. I thought it was a cover up. 

:nonono:

• LOL 8

22 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

Exactly my thoughts. Please bear with my delulu mind.

His previous year birthday pic and this year birthday pic room seems same. So it means, if he is not doing round trips of Jeju, he is back to his base before his birthday. Why MYM should worry about a video which is not revealing their star's  current whereabouts. How can fans gather and spread pandemic if he is not present at all at jeju. They are not trying to hide his recent location but something else.

p.s I personally didn't buy it when some random lady wearing white gown claimed she was the one in his photo. I thought it was a cover up. Sorry but not sorry.

:nonono:

The birthday photo he took must be at the mym office right? As all the gifts were sent there. Or would they transport it all over to his house? 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, awty said:

oh really she rejected the CITT movie? i thought she never get the offer...

Yea she was never offered the role. Also even if she was offered, Goblin wouldn't be the reason to reject the role. Goblin was aired late 2016 to early 2017 and the movie CITT was released mid 2018. If she was offered the role in the movie, she still would've been able to work out both, since Hometown in my Sunset came out around the same time as CITT movie. She rejected Love in the Moonlight for Goblin, not the CITT movie. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Wow that is some good detective work and video editing skills :hypehype:

LMH helps to dig out potential of his fans to the full extent :lol: the amazement bought by fans has been nothing short of spectacular. The analytical skill, video editing skill, and last but least, the observation skill are truly so amazing that I almost think fan girls actually are more professional than those from Dispatch. :approves::happy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

59 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

The birthday photo he took must be at the mym office right? As all the gifts were sent there. Or would they transport it all over to his house? 

It is at his place. If you've seen his past photos, that is his living room.

https://www.todayonline.com/8days/sceneandheard/entertainment/lee-min-ho-and-hyun-bin-are-reportedly-neighbours-high-end

They probably transported his gifts to his place after they've done security check to them.

@Heretorant proved me wrong. :lol: Birthday photo not as his apartment. 

Edited by koreaboooo
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

i have always thought that is his house living room..but after seeing the minomi dolls stacking up there now i have doubts that they actually tpt them to his house when they were meant to be donated..and i checked the apt the news article claimed its not news that that is lmh apt..and the balconies fr those apt don't look anything like the background of this "living room"...

lee-minho-hyun-bin-kim-soo-hyun-neighbou

I went and check on naver map that all balconies including the top floor have the same glass panel..but in that living room it shows black grill instead like as if a ground floor area..

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Miadee said:

i have always thought that is his house living room..but after seeing the minomi dolls stacking up there now i have doubts that they actually tpt them to his house when they were meant to be donated..and i checked the apt the news article claimed its not news that that is lmh apt..and the balconies fr those apt don't look anything like the background of this "living room"...

I went and check on naver map that all balconies including the top floor have the same glass panel..but in that living room it shows black grill instead like as if a ground floor area..

You’re correct, it’s not lmh’s apartment. It’s the building where his agency is located. :D 

I saw videos of fans delivering their gifts to the front of MYM’s office. And I just don’t think it’s possible for them to transfer all gifts to his place. That’ll take many trips lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

4 hours ago, LadyJamanchu said:

so they are really married in the drama. Happy ending for everyone. Even though i want them to show the wedding  :wub:

Let me provide a little more insight on this. Yes, a hairpin is used to indicate a woman’s relationship status in the Joseon era. If you’ve watched enough saguek dramas, you will know this to be true. In conclusion, yes, they were already married in this scene. Can I say I am surprised we missed such a detail? All Koreans probably picked this up right away but we international viewers took more than a week to realize. I wish the translator would have put in parentheses the meaning of wearing a hairpin in the Joseon era. But hey, we all knew what we were watching since the beginning, every line should be analyzed :lol:

You can read more about the meaning behind wearing binyeo here.

https://asiasociety.org/korea/binyeo-dazzling-korean-traditional-ornamental-hairpin

• Like 9
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 2

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Let me provide a little more insight on this. Yes, a hairpin is used to indicate a woman’s relationship status in the Joseon era. If you’ve watched enough saguek dramas, you will know this to be true. In conclusion, yes, they were already married in this scene. Can I say I am surprised we missed such a detail? All Koreans probably picked this up right away but we international viewers took more than a week to realize. I wish the translator would have put in parentheses the meaning of wearing a hairpin in the Joseon era. But hey, we all knew what we were watching since the beginning, every line should be analyzed :lol:

You can read more about the meaning behind wearing binyeo here.

https://asiasociety.org/korea/binyeo-dazzling-korean-traditional-ornamental-hairpin

It's the same with ES/Nari scene where he called her 'yeobo' but internationals wouldn't pick up on that since they wouldn't know the meaning behind it. It's translated as 'honey' but it's a term you use for your wife.

• Like 15

Gosh this apt building is really busy..you have kim yuna and krystal there too..so i hope they have private lift direct to their unit :lol: 

There's a nice little hill park nearby where lmh can go for night walks with hoods on with whoever he wants.... :coolshades:

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Gosh this apt building is really busy..you have kim yuna and krystal there too..so i hope they have private lift direct to their unit :lol: 

There's a nice little hill park nearby where lmh can go for night walks with hoods on with whoever he wants.... :coolshades:

I’m not about to launch a new ship here but lmh and krystal are good friends. I believe he said before he grew closest to her out of the cast members from Heirs. She even made a cameo for him in LOTBS. 

Palli, palli, she should become close friends with kge so kge can “visit her.” :lol:

• LOL 20

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m not about to launch a new ship here but lmh and krystal are good friends. I believe he said before he grew closest to her out of the cast members from Heirs. She even made a cameo for him in LOTBS. 

Palli, palli, she should become close friends with kge so kge can “visit her.” :lol:

We need KGE to do her next project with Krystal since KGE always befriends her female costars. No suspicions there. :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13