[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

How true is the above? Not sure at all!

What can I say? I don’t really buy it? If they produce season 2, I highly doubt the main cast will sign on again and they’ll probably change script writer. TKEM had an ending. They can probably do a spin off and explore different stories but there’s no more room to explore LeeEul. Shows like Arthdal Chronicles, on the other hand, did not end and was written with season 2 in mind and that’s why season 2 will be produced with possibly the same actors. Instead, I wish lmh and kge will meet again in a different project. Or just get married and I’ll die happy :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

As much as I want to see KGE does something for LMH’s bday for us to see, I am 99% sure it will not happen. She must have called him or texted him If she is not with him already on this special day but a message will be very unlikely. 

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I doubt she will post anything today too.

But can lmh post a photo with her and just put a heart sticker over her? Captioned: “To many more years” :lol::lol::lol:

Delusional at its best! 

i dont want to die young maam. im still 25 and i want to outlive lee rim. please spare my weak heart. :Megathanks:

• LOL 14

Hilarious to the hilt but i wish it to be so true.......it’s like dreams really come true for us and for them......

if lmh and kge don't end up dating, imma ask for a refund on this emotional investment that i 100% signed up for with my full consent but also refuse to take responsibility for any part of my doing.::::

:They better be dating or else I'd end up in happy homes.....

• LOL 20

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

@Heretorant Is this true?

According to this IG video, YES IT'S TRUE!!! he commented on the The Heirs commentary video that it's too cute for him.. 

WELL WELL.. Who had a change of heart now.. hahahahha.. 

NOW... LADIES... ALL FLOORS ARE YOURS.. 

PLEASE USE THE INFORMATION WISELY, I MEAN, OPTIMALLY.. 

:wub:

PS: i feel like bringing a birthday present to y'all.. so i hope the translation is correct.. LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 5

I am so worried for all the boys in the future it’s like LMH has put a bench Mark of expectations for these gals around the world...:

thank GOD I married earlier otherwise I would have been a loner all my life.....

*****beware all Future boys/husbands you all are in deeppppp shitt

• LOL 14

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Yo, she pulled him in aggressively! When I say pulled, I mean PULLED! 

This is not this take.

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBfUlroFaMu/?igshid=1xf4dzg2gn8et

This is @graceyco’s Instagram so we can post here right? 

Hello! I have been summoned! :P

Spoiler

Yes chinggu @Heretorant that is my fan account! I guess you can also share content from royalcourtladies since we upload a lot of content here too! 

Today's the birthday of our dearest captain! 

:doggie:HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINHOSSI!!!! :doggie:

tenor.gif?itemid=17089187

Wishing him more blessings and success and I really am thankful I got to know him because of this drama. In all honesty, I've never stanned a Korean actor before and I'm glad LMH changed that!! 

My shipper heart is not really expecting anything today but I would be lying  if I said I don't want any crumbs today... So *juseeeyoo*!!! 

• Like 5
  • Love 14

59 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Whilst I feel a little disheartened not seeing anymore news about LMH and KGE, I felt better that I finally can move on a little without them. Yes, I am torn and living double lives and being delusional thinking I have moved on. Who am I kidding? I have not moved on! Just pictures of them or watching their kiss scenes are enough to make my heart flutter. 

I must confess that I was one of those in the past who thought KGE looked too 'simple'. I admit I am a superficial person who judge a book by its cover. But since watching TKEM and looking at all her articles and pictures, I cannot unsee her beauty! :rolleyes: To me now, she looks really attractive, very appealing, sweet, elegant, genuine, beautiful. I cannot understand why I thought she was not attractive enough. Strange that just a set of eyes are enough for people to decide on one's beauty. Well, it is this same set of eyes that I find really attractive now.  

No offense to anyone here but just my honest view - I think KGE is prettier than the x-factor. Again, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. 

I need to hear LMH gushing about KGE's charm, beauty and her attractive eyes that speak volumes. Where are the interviews, articles, magazine covers, etc post TKEM????

omg i also felt the same haha.. everytime i told myself im gonna move on from tkem and leeEul couple, i end watching their moment again at youtube.. how can i move on? :wacko:

• LOL 7

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

YUP, you best believe I donated points for this :lol:

This is SOLID proof, receipts included and everything! I bow down to the people who dig up evidence! 

I guess kge is just too cute that he wants to try something new with her. In fact, he probably wants to try everything new with her: watch new movies, try new food, travel to new places. Awwhhh, my shipping heart swells up at the thought. 

OMG you really did donate points.. Hahahahaha

:heart2:

our boy should be really carefull if he wants to try enjoy travelling with Ggone.. this gal doesnt have any fear of height.. he better be ready for skydiving, bungee jumping and all..

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

So this explains why I don't feel giddy when my boyfriend says "ily / goodnight" at all. But when LMH says that to KGE i could literally flip tables and slap people around me :w00t:

I really feel your boyfriends mind 

he must be like “babes it’s a drama and he is acting”.....

I am real....

how less does he knows that it’s so real for our couple and us :crazymad:shippers who are part-time FBI agents with all the evidence and proofs....

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

According to this IG video, YES IT'S TRUE!!! he commented on the The Heirs commentary video that it's too cute for him.. 

Reveal hidden contents

WELL WELL.. Who had a change of heart now.. hahahahha.. 

NOW... LADIES... ALL FLOORS ARE YOURS.. 

PLEASE USE THE INFORMATION WISELY, I MEAN, OPTIMALLY.. 

:wub:

PS: i feel like bringing a birthday present to y'all.. so i hope the translation is correct.. LOL

Whoever found tht video, I BOW to you :Megathanks:

This is why I really hope tht both of them will end up together:Please:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

But on a serious note I feel that the sk paparazzi are so low and less inquisitive in collecting gossip from celebs....

I am like not abt dating but In general they don’t run around the celeb to talk or grab some bite from the them....:

I feel that in a better way the Korean celebs are much more secure and private boz in Hollywood and Bollywood even if a celeb Goes to a loo papz follow,,,,,

like there are these airport looks and gym looks and all that richard simmons which are in rage...

I fail to understand wht to these media ppl/ magazines/newspapers fill there entertainment pages and columns with if there is no bite?????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

I can’t confirm because I don’t remember BUT I can confirm lmh is not usually the type to pat heads or ruffle hair. I can’t recall anytime he’s done it off the top of my head which means he doesn’t do it often. Kge is special :D 

This is me waiting for them to update :lol:

giphy.gif

Yes true ggone so cute and adorable like a fluff baby dog :) I've seen so many lee min ho dramas this is the first time I've shipped him with a girl IRL. I dont recall seeing him patting as well <3  ship is still sailing aigooo  :love:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5