[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

52 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

You’re telling me that no one, NO ONE, on set can see what we see between these two? Not a chance! 

1) Everyone cheering and teasing MinEun while taking these photos and MinEun getting all shy says it all! 
2) myment commenting on lmh’s photo, “thanks to you, we saw something beautiful,” and lmh replying with a heart eyes emoji is a dead giveaway! 

You can’t tell me they can’t see what everyone can see. Just get married already! 

My hearts just swells with JOY everytime i see this pic. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 8

8 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I didn't know you have such good control of yourself. 

I don't.... I just really want to savour the cuteness in the beginning. I'm sure it's gonna be messy later lol.

7 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Chingu, no can do. I’m already watching Faith and already on episode 10! I started 2 days ago :lol::lol::lol:

I love the relationship between the king and Choi Young. They challenge each other. 

Daejang is so loveable! If by episode 5, you don’t love him then I’m just a crazy lmh fan who’s blind. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh no I only got to watch episode 4 last night, and fell asleep feeling angry. Sigh. That king had better have some character development soon, or I'll be cursing him for the rest of 20 episodes.

Chingu, I don't need 5 episodes. 30 minutes is enough to make me fall for daejang.:wub:

8 hours ago, krish indu said:

Haaa. He just 21 year old boy. He is so  immature to be a king.

Well, our boi Lee Gon witnessed his father's murder and became king at the age of 8. How come a child is more mature than 21 years old grown ash man?

Gosh. I now have a really high standard for a kdrama king  bcs of TKEM. Sageuk will never be the same :headbang:

• LOL 12

11 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Oh no I only got to watch episode 4 last night, and fell asleep feeling angry. Sigh. That king had better have some character development soon, or I'll be cursing him for the rest of 20 episodes.

Chingu, I don't need 5 episodes. 30 minutes is enough to make me fall for daejang.:wub:

Hahahaha, you’ll learn to love their relationship. The king will come to trust daejang. Believe me, everyone who distrusts him will come to understand that he always has a reason. 

Omo, @mychoiyoung did you hear that? @goldenashes97 fell for daejang in 30 minutes! As a daejang stan for 8 years, I’m so proud! :lol:

14 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

I'm pretty sure currently ggoneshi is holding her phone. Mumbling to herself.

Should I post something. Every year on this day I post.

If I post they'll connect me with him. 

If I don't post it even more weird. 

Post.

Don't post.

Post.

Don't post.

D**n this shipper. They check every details! 

:smashes:

Lol.

KGE unnie, JUST DO IT

:lol:

• LOL 11
  • Awesome 3

I'm just dropping by to see if we have some new crumbs today. I'm sad that we don't, but thank you all anyway for the lovely posts. This thread always cheers me up.

Alright, ladies. I have to go back to my cave and watch some Faith. Hoping to see some announcement by the time I come back here.:wub:

Laters.

20200523124432410jqrc.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, wookyoung6 said:

Will she post anything today or will she not? I'm a little hopeful, maybe about 0.001%. Most probably she will not post anything. The hype is at its peak now. Any post will only fueling shippers :)

Not posting will make it obvious that they are reading shippers forum:emmm:

• LOL 15

11 minutes ago, magiclily said:

like its not weird enough being in this ship,.. yesterday i dream about them, i saw them cozily sitting on a large beach couch on a balcony..

she lean on his shoulder and he caresses her hair while looking at each other's eyes...

lol am crazy, although i'm glad i know am not the only one here :lol:

Happy Birthday to our dearest king.. :heart2:hope he got two thousands kisses from our queen :ohboy2:

Yo, she pulled him in aggressively! When I say pulled, I mean PULLED! 

This is not this take.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBfUlroFaMu/?igshid=1xf4dzg2gn8et

This is @graceyco’s Instagram so we can post here right? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

That’s exactly what I meant :lol: little MS SUNSHINE prefer to be in control :sweat_smile:

If you want to keep the image/gif, you can post it outside of the quote, but we're not allow to quote them.

We're also allow to post IG links, just unable to embed them. 

Let's keep to the forum rules so our thread doesn't get removed.

:allgoodlol:

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

I appreciate all the thread police! Thank you.

Please listen, do not include image when you quote a post. If you did, please edit and remove. The last thing we want to happen is this thread being removed. Remember, we yet have to sell the transcript of this thread which isn’t complete lacking confirmation of our two royal couple.

Peace!

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Now wht I feel is that the whole team will post today to wish LMH boz it’s the most recent one post tkem and the team has come to be really close....:

so yes maybe as there ritual they will all post and wish them and it’s an easy excuse or maybe a nice cover for our gal to show her feelings 

like she must have told everyone else guys all post boz I want to and make it look all cryptic to these shippers and fans.....:approves:smart gal you say.....

• Like 5
  • LOL 6