[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 hours ago, Prerna said:

Sorry babes not to discourage anyone but I have this feeling purely my conscience that she will not post anything tomm ....

she has not posted anything past 1week and if she does anything tomm than it will rise all the suspicions and a lot of rumors will be in the verge of confirming(which on my heart I wish happens)  I also feel that her big and ambitious project “hero” is coming up I don’t think she will risk it with personal affairs.....

any kind of rumours are bad for her work...

but I also feel that this forum is not that active like before maybe it’s boz of lack of crumbs but I hope we 1st time shippers don’t get disheartened.....I just am praying that they give us news soon and I don’t loose my patience .....

I like the way you try to manage your post birthday disappointment by pre-empting that there will probably be no post from KGE tomorrow! ...haha you go girl! I'm thinking the same too. But, my shipper's heart wanting her to post something. Just anything! Even, if it's got nothing to do with birthday boy. The fact that she post something on his birthday says everything! 

• LOL 11

It's fathers day so I had to tend to mine lmao ...

When it comes to intimacy, Cancer is a master of achieving it with the right person. If two Cancer truly find each other, they will reach for each other’s deepest emotional core within their sex life.

Damnnn those hands can do some damages :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

It's fathers day so I had to tend to mine lmao ...

When it comes to intimacy, Cancer is a master of achieving it with the right person. If two Cancer truly find each other, they will reach for each other’s deepest emotional core within their sex life.

Damnnn those hands can do some damages :loolz:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Ok, at this rate, I’m giving away all my soompi points to you! 

Serious talk, they have some hand chemistry! Never before seen from other couples! Every inch of their body is in sync with one another! 

p.s. delete the twitter post when you quote. We received a warning from admin :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 15

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Ok, at this rate, I’m giving away all

my soompi points to you! 

Serious talk, they have some hand chemistry! Never before seen from other couples! Every inch of their body is in sync with one another! 

p.s. delete the twitter post when you quote. We received a warning for admin :) 

If you are looking for a fan of non-verbal communication, look for Cancer. When there are two of them, especially if they are in an intimate relationship, they can be quiet for days for as long as their inner feeling is good. Although they enjoy the routine of sharing some life details with their partner, their favorite time of day will probably be that cup of morning coffee when they don’t have to talk at all.

Although it seems to me, little Ms Sunshine likes to take control :P 

• LOL 15

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

You’re telling me that no one, NO ONE, on set can see what we see between these two? Not a chance! 

1) Everyone cheering and teasing MinEun while taking these photos and MinEun getting all shy says it all! 
2) myment commenting on lmh’s photo, “thanks to you, we saw something beautiful,” and lmh replying with a heart eyes emoji is a dead giveaway! 

You can’t tell me they can’t see what everyone can see. Just get married already! 

I swear, this looks like a wedding vow moment to me. :heart:

• Love 16