[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

25 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

Actually, I want to put it out of my mind since I've moved on from TKEM and I will always be a shipper of MinEun despite the difficult times ahead. Also I know I will be less and less coming to this thread and only waiting for our MinEun updates on IG and others media and being a silent shipper who wishes them the best whatever path they choose.

Although still from time to time I will read this thread and smiling again with all the little things you all find, and maybe if I want to share my thought again, I will comeback here. Because this will be my paradise for LMH and KGE and to spazz about when in the future I get some crumbs.

Let's keep the faith and support them always! :heart4:

@Ima Imo  awww, lucky you to have moved on from TKEM.  I personally have been trying but I guess moving-on from 1 Kdrama to another is different for each viewer most especially if it has really touched your heart.  This thread actually helps me in so many more ways than just the moving on from TKEM.  The insights, laughs, and of course our daily dose of MinEun gives me something to look forward to!

I hope this will always be a safe place to ship both of them. Also I'd like to think that it's also a platform for us to support each individually in their projects and milestones post TKEM! Again, I may not be a Minoz or Arjenia but I will do my best to look out for LMH AND KGE.  I think they have everything they could wish for so I only hope that they have what truly matters to them in the long run.  :heart:

If you do get some crumbs,  please feel free to share with us! I hope this is sooner rather than later. :)

• Like 8
  • Love 7

Loved the fact when lee min ho took a photo of Kim Go eun while practicing her lines, no makeup, just wearing a loose t shirt, without any cares.... just like how the saying goes "find a man who will love you despite you not wearing makeup, messy hair and will still find you beautiful" 

and during bts when Kim Go eun said "saranghae" and lmh just kept staring at her and forgot his lines, omo my eonnie heart. they're giving all the feels!

plus when they were on the last ep bts, KGE started to cry and became shy all of a sudden, when lmh was concerned when she was crying....I guess tkem meant a lot to her (and obviously lmh also affected her) she usually is very responsive to people but why become shy to lmh....

and lmh always touches her hair, bts. reminds me of my husband who always likes to touch my hair. so obvious he adores her (maybe not love yet but hoping it would lead to that direction!) kge is a keeper, not interested if lmh is a hallyu star, but would love him for who he is <3

• Like 5
  • Love 13

16 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So babes how is faith treating you should I also start it with having faith in you .

Maam the first episode is sooo cute. Lmh is cute. Khs is cute. Everyone is so cute:3 Choi young asking the security staff how to go into the cctv video got me rolling on the floor. Lmh's facial expression is sooo on point :loolz:

Have faith in me and watch it!  Let's go down the rabbit hole together! :lol:

14 minutes ago, krish indu said:

I told u na. Now enjoy the ride. Its 24 ep. U will take 2 years. I am the one who brought faith again here. I am so honored. :dorashakes:

This is all your fault. Ish. 

• LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Countess Alessa said:
CTTO

Our King has 17M followers in IG!

Advance Happy Birthday Pyeha! 

OMO, OMO, OMO!!! 17M IG followers! 

Congratulations Pyeha!

:cheers:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

5 hours ago, singersleeps said:

yeong: happy bday peyha. any request from you? 

pm koo: peyha happy bday. do i still have a chance to be queen? 

kkn: i wish the king happy bday 

jte: saranghae 

the king: speechless AGAIN!

bahahahahahahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

leaving this beautiful singing of our queen.. hopefully the birthday boy could feel the love from this song as well.. imagine going home to this soothing voice every day, after a very tiring day.. i hope they dont miss this the once-in-a-lifetime chance.. 

see you tomorrow RCLs! :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 9

MYM has released king's bday announcement. I guess it's already 00:00 korean time :D

Happy 33/34th birthday Mr. Sunshine, may fate brings you and Ms. Sunshine together and always (and please let us know, in any kind of form is acceptable at this rate, lol :D).

That's my one and only wish rite now :hypehype:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Tik tok tik tok .... :phew:

I'm wondering what's gonna happend in next couple of hours ... Yes .. It's Mr. Manner Bday .. but any other act possibilities from Uri Ggonessi :ph34r: ??? Still I'm in question monitoring her "silent mode on" ... Although I found out that she was busy with his movie "Hero", and will hold a marchè du film market there ...somehow a little disappointed that she can still took a chance to comment on his brother ig yesterday ...;)

But I want to ignore it, maybe it's just about the time or it's just my self felt impatient and selfishness ... :wacko: for MinGo couple news

Anyway does anybody know how long it will take for a Korean artist agency's realese confirmation about their artist dating rumours ? 

In fact news blowing up but everybody seems to keep silent ... Still Im imagining always they are and up as a real couple ... :innocent:

• LOL 8

Wishing you a a very happy birthday MR. uncontrollable.....

may you  rise to new heights.....

and you get this amazing gal in your life....

****dont worry RCL gals have made good connection with GOD praying every day and night ,,,,,GOD is like these gals will not stop there bickering I better make this couple work......

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

I read somewhere that it can be difficult for celebrities to date normally. Their schedules can be really tight, at times only allowing a small window to rest/sleep. Therefore if both are busy, it is very hard to squeeze in a slot to meet.

I literally cut your post. Sorry for that. Trust me when I say that LMH has affection towards KGE. To what extent? We can only imagine. But if he felt that the affection he has for her is worth the next level, he will do whatever it takes to pursue her. He will not just find time but he will make time. If they cannot be together in their side of the world then he will make the other side of the world available for them. 

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

25 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Tik tok tik tok .... :phew:

I'm wondering what's gonna happend in next couple of hours ... Yes .. It's Mr. Manner Bday .. but any other act possibilities from Uri Ggonessi :ph34r: ??? Still I'm in question monitoring her "silent mode on" ... Although I found out that she was busy with his movie "Hero", and will hold a marchè du film market there ...somehow a little disappointed that she can still took a chance to comment on his brother ig yesterday ...;)

Looks like someone had happily represented her to wish him a happy birthday. This almost gave me a major heart attack :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Edit: Blossom is speaking my feelings :dead:

• LOL 13

4 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

Chingu, it looks like you'll be in charge of our script for the time being. I'm really sorry but I think I need a break from our script writing. I am now watching Faith and I feel like my heart is about to burst from choi young's cuteness. He's so adorable:3 I caaaaan't.

Oh fyi, I'm still at episode 1. I don't have the courage to watch episode 2 yet, so I've been rewatching it for the past two days. I think I watched it 5 times already. It may take me a year to finish this drama at this rate. I'm going crazyyyyyy

@extrodinairey i'm still waiting for you, maam. Come with me down the rabbit hole. We'll have a great time.:happyshakes:

I didn't know you have such good control of yourself.  I'd be neglecting everything, my kids and cats will need to fend for themselves when I start bhahahhaha. And 24 episodes?? That'll be the longest kdrama for me.

And I'm cominggggggggggggggggggggggg to that rabbit hole

:poledance:

• LOL 8