Quantcast

8 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

TKEM does improve everyone's analytical and investigation skill. We work diligently day and night even with no pay to squeeze out the tiniest bits of crumbs we can get from their BTS, presscon and interview, and repeat it the next day lol.

It's actually a good material to include in the CV B)

He did the same in the beheading kiss. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

6 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

TKEM does improve everyone's analytical and investigation skill. We work diligently day and night even with no pay to squeeze out the tiniest bits of crumbs we can get from their BTS, presscon and interview, and repeat it the next day lol.

To the singles...find a guy who kisses you like LMH kisses KGE. I think the only thing I remembered from The Heir was his kiss. :ohboy2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
23 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I just randomly woke up in the middle of the night and of course, first thing I do is come here :lol:

THIS makes me blush. Hehehe. I think he was subconsciously caressing her cheeks. 

Hfkwhdowhdodbdlebeorb 

am DEAD!

back to sleep and happy dreaming now :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 19
  • Love 3

Oot. I stumbled upon this YT vid showing Korean Celebrities Real Life Couples (Married Edition). Apparently there are quite a few. I’m wondering how many are still happily married? And hope next time when they update it our ship will be included :happyshakes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Whats with Knetz these days? 

They demand SBS to cancel JCW's "Backstreet Rookie." 

I will never forget how they also criticized TKEM over building designs resembling Japanese architectures. I guess people keep on forgetting its a fictional story. I mean it's not real for crying out loud.

...or maybe this time slot is a curse :huh:

• LOL 10
  • Insightful 1
2 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Whats with Knetz these days? 

They demand SBS to cancel JCW's "Backstreet Rookie." 

I will never forget how they also criticized TKEM over building designs resembling Japanese architectures. I guess people keep on forgetting its a fictional story. I mean it's not real for crying out loud.

...or maybe this time slot is a curse :huh:

Asking SBS to cancel it? i wonder why, did they dislike the series too?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I just randomly woke up in the middle of the night and of course, first thing I do is come here :lol:

I know right, lol :lol: it has also become my habit, even after TKEM has ended 

:happyshakes:

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Asking SBS to cancel it? i wonder why, did they dislike the series too?

They said its not appropriate for Family drama. I mean they can ask to revise the script or something like that but to cancel... I think its too much. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So I dunno if it is the whole lock down thing or the lead couples fate with us international viewers....:

it was like we were all meant to be together  ....

just imagine that this lockdown happened and lot of ppl subscribed to Netflix and than came our kings and queens comeback......

and all of us started liking these two to the core....

for me this LMH is someone i have started liking So much now.... where once I used to think he was so ok (my personal view) so yes he has arrived for me in the BIG international market and what a big arrival.....

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

I read somewhere that it can be difficult for celebrities to date normally. Their schedules can be really tight, at times only allowing a small window to rest/sleep. Therefore if both are busy, it is very hard to squeeze in a slot to meet, unless they literally just sleep together in the 4 or so hours they have at night. Of course it gets even harder when they are seeing each other or dating on secret. Sigh.

I really hope LMH & KGE do not succumb to their busy schedules and give up on giving each other a chance. Surely where there is a will, there is a way. KGE's dad responded on his IG that she is busy with the premier of Hero and reviewing next works. I am not in the industry but does doing these indeed take up a lot of time? 

Lets keep our fingers crossed!

• Like 17
8 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

omg my heart. Did not even see that. I just see how KGE reacted to LMH. But that caress was soooo. Ahh my heart. These people...your eyes you can see many things! How can we move on pips? We have lives outside this kdrama huhuhuhu. 

Btw i am learning about this specialized analytical skill. And i can say i am not that good. Hahahahh! Although it would be nice in these hard times.*Many people got laid off. If we can add these skills in our cv! For reference is our capt in this ship! LMH himself. Delulu. Or our many co-capts! 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
8 hours ago, kdramakitten said:

Soooo aside from LMH's IG post tomorrow,  who's post are shippers desperately waiting for? 

Goeun-ssi, pretty please?  :fingerheartx:

Sorry babes not to discourage anyone but I have this feeling purely my conscience that she will not post anything tomm ....

she has not posted anything past 1week and if she does anything tomm than it will rise all the suspicions and a lot of rumors will be in the verge of confirming(which on my heart I wish happens)  I also feel that her big and ambitious project “hero” is coming up I don’t think she will risk it with personal affairs.....

any kind of rumours are bad for her work...

but I also feel that this forum is not that active like before maybe it’s boz of lack of crumbs but I hope we 1st time shippers don’t get disheartened.....I just am praying that they give us news soon and I don’t loose my patience .....

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 10

Didn't we just ask about this a couple of pages back? Now we get an affirmative answer!

10 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Therefore if both are busy, it is very hard to squeeze in a slot to meet, unless they literally just sleep together in the 4 or so hours they have at night. 

Surely where there is a will, there is a way.

@AquariusMY Maybe a certain someone can ask this as well *cough* staying-at-home-is-the-trend *cough* 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
8 hours ago, kdramakitten said:

Soooo aside from LMH's IG post tomorrow,  who's post are shippers desperately waiting for? 

Goeun-ssi, pretty please?  :fingerheartx:

She is gonna post something. They both know that TKEM was a hit! Esp the effect to LMH influence. 16-17m followers. i bet his fans watched the series *offcourse. And her reaction to his birthday will be monitored by fans of LMH. Hahahah. Pressure to our KGE. 

Our best case scenario: a greeting! Sweet one. And this one i think she will do. Hhahahahaha! 
Ship is sailing! 

or worse one a generic photo. Hahahahah! 

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 8
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

I read somewhere that it can be difficult for celebrities to date normally. Their schedules can be really tight, at times only allowing a small window to rest/sleep. Therefore if both are busy, it is very hard to squeeze in a slot to meet, unless they literally just sleep together in the 4 or so hours they have at night. Of course it gets even harder when they are seeing each other or dating on secret. Sigh.

I really hope LMH & KGE do not succumb to their busy schedules and give up on giving each other a chance. Surely where there is a will, there is a way. KGE's dad responded on his IG that she is busy with the premier of Hero and reviewing next works. I am not in the industry but does doing these indeed take up a lot of time? 

Lets keep our fingers crossed!

I so agree with you dear I also feel that post tkem as they have both gone to there respective course of life and work and now they don’t meet on sets like the last 8 months I hope they don’t succumb to it and hope that they give eachother a chance to understand each other it’s like a blessing god has given them and they should grab it and make a way out 

as it says “where there is will there is a way”.

Look at other famous couples they knew that they have to be together so they made the time anyhow 

so if both of them feel anything I am sure they will make time....
It would be such a stupid way of disrespecting your such important feelings just for a reason of busy schedule....

• Like 9
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Sorry babes not to discourage anyone but I have this feeling purely my conscience that she will not post anything tomm ....

she has not posted anything past 1week and if she does anything tomm than it will rise all the suspicions and a lot of rumors will be in the verge of confirming(which on my heart I wish happens)  I also feel that her big and ambitious project “hero” is coming up I don’t think she will risk it with personal affairs.....

any kind of rumours are bad for her work...

but I also feel that this forum is not that active like before maybe it’s boz of lack of crumbs but I hope we 1st time shippers don’t get disheartened.....I just am praying that they give us news soon and I don’t loose my patience .....

Dear, you spoke my thoughts. Somehow, I am optimistic that there might be sth like a miracle from Go eun ssi tmr but we may not know publicly. :yaaa:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4