[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

This shows how famous KGE has become one more hallyu star has thrown everyone out and come up in the line gals......

Kim so Hyun is searching for kge now.....(he is talking about her in his latest drama)

buckle up lover boy lee min ho otherwise she is gone ......

I am sorry but I can ship her with him lovingly.....:he is so sexy.....drooling :happydance:

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, Prerna said:

so guys can someone please translate this naver news it seems that kge movie “hero” has entered cannes 

if it is true than its bigggggggggg

i am so happy for our girl....::

*****so guys please check this naver article and get back if anyone can do some research in it......pallliiii......jabel.....

Omg I imagine she attend to that film festival and walk in the red carpet like a princess

• Like 2
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

You said it well..i give you 10 soompi points

:happydance: 

I hope you catch up soon..it will be a roller coaster ride from 300s to 600s pages good luck :lol:

Should we also mention those thrusting  gifs, dance videos and leather pants  pics too?  The ship was like on a hormonal high and low in a split second throughout those pages.

Oh well.  She's just gonna have to brave through them, like we did 

:Megalol:

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 9

2 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

I don't think this is a good idea. 

LG can barely handle JTE and now he has to put up with JET and her antics? Her aegyo? Her "ahjussi saranghaeyo"?

Do you want our boi to go craycray? :crazymad:

i do. it's gon be cute. or not. 

but will he still be called ahjussi??

• LOL 4

5 hours ago, LadyJamanchu said:

so they think LMH likes KGE’s staff because they think that LMH took the picture of the staff not KGE. What kind of joke it is? LOL 

When the evidence is so strong, they have to make up crap to counter it. It’s certainly unhealthy to be in such strong denial. 

:P

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

When the evidence is so strong, they have to make up crap to counter it. It’s certainly unhealthy to be in such strong denial. 

When I looked at the bts, the girl was not facing him, too. He must've liked her staff's backside

:crazymad:

• LOL 17

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

is it as unhealthy as @goldenashes97's denial over her crushing on lmh? 

kidding aside, why can't they just make up anything worse about him taking that picture. what about his certain amusement over the sand in taeeul's yard? or or.. he's in love with taeeul's house he wants to frame it? in short: make it make sense.

• LOL 13

51 minutes ago, Prerna said:

so guys can someone please translate this naver news it seems that kge movie “hero” has entered cannes 

if it is true than its bigggggggggg

i am so happy for our girl....::

*****so guys please check this naver article and get back if anyone can do some research in it......pallliiii......jabel.....

You can check their lineup online and sorry, I can't find Hero anywhere on there. Maybe it was nominated but didn't make it to official. Can check the list here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Now this is very touching......

it’s always said that the gal looks her fathers level of quality in a boy........

Best of luck Mr. lee min ho......

you age two ppl to prove (father and brother)

• Like 1
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 2

29 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

True that.

For sure he "likes" the staff because she is taking care of the love of his life.

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

So I tried watching Chicago typewriter today bcoz Yoo Ah In's face is all over my facebook feed. But every 5 minutes or so I can imagine TKEM's scenes :tears:. I  finished the 1h 14min ep in 2 hours but I cannot even remember how the drama started. I just gave up :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 20
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

So I tried watching Chicago typewriter today bcoz Yoo Ah In's face is all over my facebook feed. But every 5 minutes or so I can imagine TKEM's scenes :tears:. I  finished the 1h 14min ep in 2 hours but I cannot even remember how the drama started. I just gave up :sweatingbullets: 

I love Chicago Typewriter but nothing works for me these days. I tried to rewatch Goblin and LOTBS - didn't work. 

This level of post-drama depression is new to me. Couldn't even start It's Ok To Not Be Ok even if I was curious before :bawling:

• Like 5
  • LOL 12
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

I tried out "Her Private Life" after TKEM but I got bored and I don't think it has anything to do with TKEM since I've always been picky. After I got to episode 6, I just didn't bother and tried out "Extra-ordinary You" which I quite enjoyed. I think I'll go for "Backstreet Rookie" next. Heard its fun and over the top. Also JCW is in it. It's the drama that took over TKEM's timeslot. I'll see how that goes. I just went for lighthearted dramas since TKEM is pretty heavy. "ALICE" is out after BR and that one I'm more interested in so I'll wait for that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Same here I am watching mr sunshine but I always keep coming back to tweeter,,,insta and forum 

I am loving the drama but it’s like am

living 3lives right now......

effing LMH and kge all over the mind.....

house chores in hand.....

today my husband is like whts going on???

and I was you won’t understand it’s worse than menupose and he like huh?????

• LOL 20