[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

52 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

i love seeing you suffer, is there any other reason? ha B)

giphy.gif

48 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

she is just in denial, me thinks.

@goldenashes97 it is ok. we understand.  we will not judge. :cookie::cookie::cookie:

I shall remain faithful. I promised him I'd wait. But while he's away, I can feed myself some lmh. It's entirely casual, I swear:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

they are using edited pics .....hehehe....

but yes finally the media has started seeing wht the fans are showing and now I feel there is going to be no looking back boz if one starts others will have to follow forthere TRPs to rise.......

I just hope whtrver they put in media is in balance so that our couple don’t get affected....::

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

Seriously I so wish that our couple can also date and enjoy there time like them.....

See I know a celebs life is not theres,,,,,,it’s there fans...boz of the kinda industry they are in there private life becomes public and it’s a never ending stigma which no celeb can remove..... but maybe at some point in life one should richard simmons the world and live for themselves .....I love when celebs have these kinda energy and mindset boz they should always know that they are humans first and they have all the rights to be happy.....-

so I hope and pray that LMH and kge will

take this bold step and seldom enjoy there time to know each other......

:Megalol:

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, Layali said:

so someone went to trouble of consulting astrologers to see if they are compatible? LOVE IT..

now lets hope they see this article and consider it.

Lady Noh, please keep waving the red talisman! :arrows1:

• LOL 8

I love Kim Tan & Eun Tak.

Aren't this two the cutest couple on earth.

Yes. Couple. Period. 

Btw this is the place for deluluness right. No one can take that away from me..

And I miss Ms Sunshine. She should post an IG now.. 

A beach pic will be ok. I won't ask for more. Pinky promise. ;)

• Like 14

Lee Min-ho's Maturity Stands Out in "The King: Eternal Monarch"

photo1198994.jpg

"The King: Eternal Monarch" left a lingering affectionate impression until the end. It was possible because of Lee Min-ho's passionate performance, which he had been running for eight months without a break.

SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" ended its sixteenth episode on the 12th. Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho), who killed Lee Rim (Lee Jung-jin) and kept the emperor's calling for the first time in 26 years, later shared his daily life with Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), who was finally reunited with him and traveled through various parallel worlds.

"So we decide to love the fate that chose us. Just today, just today. Forever", with the narration by Lee Min-ho, the hands of two people warmly facing each other as they grow older, embellished the screens with long lingering imagery and emotion.

Lee Min-ho, who played the role of Emperor Lee Gon of the Korean Empire, has created a fantasy romance with a deep emotion that is different from the past, showing upgraded character analysis talent and inner workings with his elegant visuals and mature acting skills suitable for his role.

From the heart-warming, straight-forward romance to the cool charisma of the commander-in-chief, fantastic uniform figure and excellent action skills, Lee Min-ho, who captivated the imaginative Lee Gon character, proved the power of the irreplaceable title once again by successfully capturing the hearts of women around the world.

Above all, Lee Min-ho led the vast story with more mature acting skills. In addition to his delicate eye acting that attracts attention, his deep and clear voice and expression put more weight on the emperor's character and increased the level of immersion. The restrained performance, which heavily explodes with the complex and subtle emotions that stir inside of his character, has been praised as the best ever in each episode.

In addition, Lee Min-ho's appealing passionate performance in every monologue scene that changed the mood of the play, showed the power of amplifying the tension and emotion of the drama at every moment, further deepening the mournful melodrama sentiment. That's why the second half of "The King: Eternal Monarch" gained momentum.

Like this, Lee Gon, the emperor of the Korean Empire, was created by reflecting Lee Min-ho's many worries and efforts. The past eight months with "The King: Eternal Monarch" are bound to be a meaningful time for Lee Min-ho.

Lee Min-ho said, "This is the beginning of my career as an actor in my 30s and I think it will be remembered as nourishment for the future. Above all, it was good to be able to work with the writer, director and good actors again in the field after a long time and I think it will remain in my memory for a long time, because I worked harder than ever before", he said, expressing his special affection for the work and role.

Lee Min-ho then said, "I would like to express my deep gratitude to the fans and viewers who have waited for a long time", and added, "I sincerely hope that you will stay healthy at this time of year and I hope you will walk the path of your choice well. I will also do my best at every moment and take firm steps forward", he said in a heartfelt greeting and in encouragement to the viewers, creating a touching impression.

https://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-s-maturity-stands-out-in-the-king-eternal-monarch-142453.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

ORIGINAL SOURCE - http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20200613010008176

• Like 8
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

9 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Wait a sec, didn't the same site posted not so long ago a very discouraging article about the King? 

A sudden about face don't you think? 

@mychoiyoung

I just noticed your pic is from the ending of Faith. Our Imja couple finally together. Though to be honest that wasn't the ending that I imagined for them. 

:heart4:

• LOL 6
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, edigital said:

TVN vs SBS difference.... SBS is really not the best at doing fan services/promo

So much promotion is going on for SBS's "backstreet rookie" . It'll be aired on TKEM's slot I heard. It's not even available in netflix. Don't know why TKEM promotion failed big time.

I think at the end of the day the cable channels do not bother about International fans. We are not their target audience.

• Like 2
  • Unamused 3
  • Sad 5

2 hours ago, htk9207 said:

Wait a sec, didn't the same site posted not so long ago a very discouraging article about the King? 

A sudden about face don't you think? 

@mychoiyoung

I just noticed your pic is from the ending of Faith. Our Imja couple finally together. Though to be honest that wasn't the ending that I imagined for them. 

Yes. That William Schwartz writer has another article about the June Week 3 ranking of TKEM.  Since it is already over he was surprised of its #1 rank in Wavve.  Just displayed his ignorance considering TKEM has been #1 in Wavve for 8 weeks straight now.

RE: Faith - yes I know a lot of Faithlings did not like the no-embrace/no-kiss ending. That's understandable, LOL

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

This after-effect of TKEM is real. All

over social media, people are lamenting how Fridays and Saturdays are never going to be the same and so many are missing TKEM and our couple so much! 

I feel so lucky having this thread! 

• Like 23

Me too! So glad that I found in thread somehow. This is no doubt my secret guilty pleasure paradise (given that i can’t be categorised in the fangirl age anymore lol) and also it’s because I am new to this paradise, there is a lot for me to catch up and a lot of you here are hilarious and fun and logical and cuteness overloaded! 

Edited by samantha12
  • Like 14