[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Heeey I see you tried to kidnap me and bring me to Lmh's thread! No fair! This is a crime! 

You and @mychoiyoung need to staaaph eeett!!! I can't fall any deeper for lmh. I'm not supposed to. I have my oppa, remember? How would he feel if he found out that I might be falling in love with someone else? I don't want to hurt him :crybaby:

just admit you have fallen for lmh already, come on! 

@mychoiyoung maam, please bring her down into the abyss and don't ever let her escape. thank you.

• LOL 10

10 minutes ago, Prerna said:

This is my pure thought.....

Now what I think practically of posting so often is boz he owes this to his fans who have increased so drastically maybe u ya bad way of giving back and posting so often.....

trying to give his fans a peek in his life....

which for me is like big time big boz he is such a introvert and private person so I feel it’s a blessing to his fans who crave for him.....

On a more serious note, my love for him inched on a whole new level. I'm drooling over him when I was young but as I mature I'm adoring and respecting him deeply as a person. I love this version of him. Yes he can be the untouchable Hallyu star but no one can deny that he is a warm person. Despite his status he's laying himself open for the fans. Military service brought a new and different layer in his approach about life. I'm wishing him all the happiness in the world. I kept on saying that KGE is the only girl that I shipped with him. Yes, I'll be the happiest when they materialized. However, the future is unsure and unpredictable. Even if it's not with her, I genuinely want to see him happy and contented. That's my wish for him when he was still Gu Jung Pyo and that remains to be true even after he became the King. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 5

I think I'm really getting delusional. Regarding LMH's newest photoshoot based on his instagram latest photo, why is the green shirt reminded me of Tae Eul's clothes during the beheading scene? 

:nonono:

I seriously need help. 

• LOL 18

21 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Nooooo please don't :tears: We've been together for eight years now. I can't allow lmh get in the way of our relationship! Look at my cutipie and his bbuing bbuing! How can I break up with him.....

Reveal hidden contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVM2QNyqDlL7ZI3ZL-YTm

:joy::joy::joy:

Well, the only role I want PMY to play is the ddeokbokki seller ahjumma. Her only line will be

"agassi geunyang gamyeon andwaejo!" "miss you can't just leave like that!"

Cos SHK forgot to pay her. That's it. I'm all for it if she's down. 

:Megalol:

:heart1:

I think the drama's budget can now feed a small nation for a year :lol::lol:

• LOL 9

29 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Looks to me like he is shooting an ad for converse. The shoes are matching with the color of his outfit and they’re both converse. 

Wondering if he left Jeju already or this is just a latergram? 

I agree I also feel

its a shoot ....:

so both the post are shoot photos that’s wht I think 

• Like 3

Serving you some KGE HarpersBazaar. I hope HarpersBazaar will serve us some Royal Couple Front Cover in the near future. We have served them notice in their latest post of our couple. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3

9 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

I think I'm really getting delusional. Regarding LMH's newest photoshoot based on his instagram latest photo, why is the green shirt reminded me of Tae Eul's clothes during the beheading scene?

I thought the same, too! Actually in the beheading scene my thinking was JTE borrowed one of Pyeha’s shirts because it was a bit big on her. Therefore , they already shared clothes then.:heart2beat:

• LOL 13

48 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

Abit off topic but she actually did a short clip of her singing a hero song on insta live. I think she's going to sound great as she's not even belting it in the clip. The original song from the musical is below. 

giphy.gif

wow I am really shook!! this is such a powerful song and very hard to singggggggggggg!! SO EXCITED!

leeminhow better watch this movie hmpt hmpt 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Serving you some KGE HarpersBazaar. I hope HarpersBazaar will serve us some Royal Couple Front Cover in the near future. We have served them notice in their latest post of our couple. :D

I saw tweets tagging Dazed, Harper's Bazaar and more magazines too!

Tag ALL of them! We need more contents (and more excuses for them to drop us some public breadcrumbs!)

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Ok, so i watched the kiss scenes in episode 16 again (just like everyone else here). I always have mixed emotions watching because 1) the kisses are real and raw, 2) so real that I feel a little embarassed watching because it is as if watching real people kissing in front of you 3) it makes me wonder what goes on in LMH and KGE's minds, bodies and hearts when they kiss 4) so curious if they go home thinking of their kisses and each other 

There it is! I knew it looked real but it also felt real. Why and how? I just didn’t know how to explain it but YES, it felt real because it made me feel embarrassed. Like, should I be watching this? I somehow feel like I’m invading their privacy. I have never felt this way towards any kdrama kiss before. It was real! PERIOD! 

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Miadee said:

For me after watching the limited no of interviews she has my take is kge is shy and not very comfy to do variety shows or interviews hence i reckon she only does those that is required/necessary for her work and reject the rest. I also felt like this might be the case for the type of content we get fr netflix.

But over the years she also seem more and more confident in them, esp. what i see fr last year onwards and i was especially surprised in tkem presscon eventhough she was shy after those stares but still carried herself so confidently throughout. 

Also they seem to do more promotion for her films than her dramas. It was the same after Goblin ended. Didn't get anything except the wrap up party. No photoshoot no interviews

..also if she doesn't appear to chunsa today i would think either they already know she will not be the winner and decided to skip attending, or either she has another more imp. schedule on hand.

Those long time kge fan can correct me if I'm wrong but that is my observation from her past interviews. 

Goblin had got official photoshoot and interviews as well. LDW and YIA doing commentary for bts and also GY and KGE exclusively watching their scenes and being interviewed. TKEM didn't even get what goblin got

• Like 2
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 7

35 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Actually if you look real close, KGE sort of "missed the target" when she initiated the kiss.

That's why LMH had to "re-position to achieve bullseye".  This led to the deepening of the kiss.

If there is anything we learned from TKEM, Pyeha has great aim.

Just my observation.:heart2:

Of course he has. He has been staring at her lips since the beginning. :doggie:

• LOL 15

now kge is even wearing converse in this scene and LMH is tying the knot.....

Lmh :::::   babe I am waiting for you .....

kge :::::::   wey???????

Lmh :::::   you need to come and tie my shoe lace babe(in his mind see I am not dork I have made an opportunity)

KGE :::::::    babe in your DREAMS....

lmh in the second post disappointed and frowning.......:heart2:

• LOL 16

4 hours ago, Prerna said:

D

Now I am really pissed offf after seeing this......

effing see this guys why didn’t we get all this for our couple I am so disappointed with these production guys or whosoever.....:

really angry:crazily:

I know.That show has started promoting a month before its airing date.They had couple interviews, bts filming scenes, poster shoots and it is not yet aired. We didn't even get a mid-drama conference that most dramas have been doing with cast midway through its run. 

Seriously there is such a sticking conspiracy against TKEM by its own production company/SBS ppl in charge. We DID NOT EVEN GET A SCRIPT READING pic before TKEM aired.the one we got was as if someone had a 16th century camera we couldnt see anyone in it. 

And now no wrap-up party when a drama that ended last freaking week got its wrap up party. no magazine photoshoots either. Nothing!!

• Sad 7
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, Prerna said:

now kge is even wearing converse in this scene and LMH is tying the knot.....

Lmh :::::   babe I am waiting for you .....

kge :::::::   wey???????

Lmh :::::   you need to come and tie my shoe lace babe(in his mind see I am not dork I have made an opportunity)

KGE :::::::    babe in your DREAMS....

lmh in the second post disappointed and frowning.......:heart2:

Now I am dead sure it’s again a cryptic messg for kge he is wearing the same shoes and Teasing her/calling her .........

omg where are they taking us eff man I am in a meeting and not even concentrating on it and busy looking at my phone with all

these updates from LMH and kge ,,,,,are they cryptic are there anything under the blanket looks,,,,,I hope I have not missed anything.....hehhehe

eff man I should change my profession in this speed and become a FBI agent..,:,;

*****at this pace I am surely soon going to loose my job*****

• LOL 11