[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 hours ago, Prerna said:

Sorry I differ in this matter 

if she is popular for her movies and her talent (which she is quite a lot) than there is no chance that she cannot be invited

its these shows that lack content for her 

I think these shows are more for the k-drama celebs and not movie ones that’s the reason she is not invited 

if you see these shows they have all k-drama actors and kge has done just 3 dramas in her career so that’s the biggest reason 

and as a movie actor she has appeared in a few chat shows (happy ending) with her tifl costar I don’t remember his name sorry

so yes I feel after tkem things will

change...::::

Agree cinggu,:love:

A bit out of ship topics, a variety's show may not popular for movie actress, but yes for Halyu star except Mr. Manner. Kim Go Eun Lean to be Film actress rather than Halyu star... There's an article about that. @Prerna explained it above. The length of differ clear between it. E.g Lee Byung Hyun, GE Senior at BHent, bet me, millions people's know him well... He is popular, if you find his follower it's not even more than 400 K . And almost the same for  all of BHent artists, they don't really care about followers but thropy and achievements is their main issue. :glasses:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Prerna said:

I never got the whole promoting way of theres in the first place 

wht was kes and director not there in the presscon like goblin  
It would have been so good if could have put some light on her project herself to gather more viewers 

nothing from Netflix and swoon 

no bts of these shoots like other drama has

no games no interviews 

no wrap up party

it was way disappointing in the name of COVID 

3 hours ago, planetmars said:

Couldnt agree more. There must be some bigger politics / issues in production and rights happening since last year. 

I think there's a power tug of war between the studios and productions houses.

TKEM, whether they want to admit it or not, is the best and most bankable drama this year. 

And. They. Are. Not. Getting. The. Recognition. They. Deserve. 

Ugh the agony. :crybaby:

This just screams bias. They would have had filmed some promo material in advance other than for Netflix Thailand segment, the greetings and the Jenga game.

The whole thing is a missed opportunity, and the drama still skyrocketed in international views. Imagine if they had promoted the drama properly.

I think it would have left us all, including SoKor shooketh. Ratings to Pluto and back (not that I care about ratings anyway but you get my idea...).

I still say this is drama of the year. I said what I said. :coolshades:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 12

19 minutes ago, Prerna said:

lmh posted

New Bread crumb:luvarrow:

1) Who is taking his pic in the dressing room?:huh:

2) Why his leg shaking so much as though someone kissing?

3) Is the shoe really his or is he leaving clues?

4) Is the green shirt and white pant for gents or ???

oh my god palli palli connect the dots chingus:piggie:

• LOL 19

6 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Hero is an actual film. It's a musical film so even if it requires some talent in singing, it's not going to be staged. She'll still act as she would in a film, just with music, similar to Les Miserables movie. I believe it'll also be the first Korean musical film so it'll be another thing to add to her resume of different genres. 

But i am afraid for her. Hahahaha. They tend to compare broadway and movie.its just wrong. The constraints of stage and the extravagance at the same time of it vs the possibilities in film should be seen differently.  I hope movie goers see it that way. 

well i love her i’ll never love again version sooo much. She had a higher pitch at the bridge than lady gaga! Halooove it! 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

27 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Let us clarify this please. TKEM did very well --

1. TKEM did phenomenally at the international level via Netflix

2. Locally, It also had a fantastic run

• via Wavve with 15m subscribers, as it was #1 for 7 weeks. 
  • It was also #1 in Netflix SK throughout its run
  • It was only in SBS TV where it performed BELOW EXPECTATIONS with 5%-8% ratings.  But take note that SBS TV & WAVVE airings were simultaneous so that explains the TV ratings

All in all, TKEM was a hit.  And it will even receive better & bigger reception in other countries as the full drama is now available.

I would bet that if it had not been for the pandemic, the cast would be doing promotional tours in other countries. So cheer up :)

Wayve is owned by SBS right? Then they should have not broadcast it simultaneously. Even better just exclusively on Wayve and Netflix. 

:evillaugh:

SBS I hate you... 

And to my fellow shippers I too am practically obsessed with MinEun. I have never been like this before. I know I shouldn't even be looking for any news since the cast would be understandably be in resting mode by now. But not having a wrap up interview is like not having any closure from the show. I understand that wrap up party was canceled due to the present circumstance. But an interview would have been enough. To hear from each of the cast and let them say a piece of their mind about their characters. They've spent eight months. We only had 2 months and I already miss them. What more the cast and crew? 

:crybaby:

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, htk9207 said:

. I understand that wrap up party was canceled due to the present circumstance. But an interview would have been enough

That can't be the reason..other dramas during this period also have wrap up party

And i also noticed why they didn't have a short interview of the cast saying their piece and goodbyes like most drama huh? Did anyone notice that?? :sleepy:

• Like 3
  • Sad 9

10 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Same, same! I’m wondering who is taking photos of him in the dressing room. Other than kge, who dares? :lol:

WDH? Is that you I spy? :lol:

Anyway, I love how WDH is so quick to always like his photos! Such a cute friend! I want to take him and keep him in my pocket.

• LOL 17
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, Prerna said:

lmh posted

Allow me to be delusional!

(*Trigger warning to those overly possessive OIM and UIM fans who hate shippers with our delusions in finding little similarities to our URI couple's IG post):Twerkdatbutt::Megalol:

Is bare building / bare shell their theme here eh?

:cutekitty:

• LOL 14
  • Awesome 4

1 minute ago, Prerna said:

one more post guys from LMH enjoy

Hmmm... that was quick. He returned from Jeju already? Why does it look like he’s having a photoshoot? 

Second photo... makes me imagine things I shouldn’t imagine. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

9 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

I am not going to preempt anything but your crumbs could mean there’s a whole loaf somewhere! 

• LOL 9

Just now, Heretorant said:

Hmmm... that was quick. He returned from Jeju already? Why does it look like he’s having a photoshoot? 

Second photo... makes me imagine things I shouldn’t imagine. 

:phew:I think he's just having partial seizure on the 2nd photo

• LOL 10

10 minutes ago, Prerna said:

one more post guys from LMH enjoy

we are begging for couple photoshoot. This guy is posting single photos as if he doesn't care about us

I am depressed. I need kge and LMH photoshoot.

• LOL 18

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Same, same! I’m wondering who is taking photos of him in the dressing room. Other than kge, who dares? :lol:

WDH? Is that you I spy? :lol:

Anyway, I love how WDH is so quick to always like his photos! Such a cute friend! I want to take him and keep him in my pocket.

Yikes am imagining CCTV kiss in the dressing room now:joy:

But look how smart is our captain?  Before anyone could decipher this pic , he posted another one and diverted into thinking about photoshoot ...he is surely teasing us shippers and absolutely enjoying the process too..:nonono:

Once he confirms , am going to hunt him down and kick his richard simmons for playing us..LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

trying very hard not to over read his frequent posts loll (he seems to have a habit of frequent posting around his birthday)  but his shoe post reminds of the shoe tying scene in ep16 for TE... GAHH either i need to unfollow LMH's instagram or i'll be over reading every single posts of his until MinEun is settled

• LOL 23

This is my pure thought.....

Now what I think practically of posting so often is boz he owes this to his fans who have increased so drastically maybe u ya bad way of giving back and posting so often.....

trying to give his fans a peek in his life....

which for me is like big time big boz he is such a introvert and private person so I feel it’s a blessing to his fans who crave for him.....

and we neutrals and shippers are enjoying so let it flow MR. uncontrollable......:kitty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Is he still in Jeju? Why is he not wearing socks? :ph34r:

• LOL 11

20 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

Wayve is owned by SBS right? Then they should have not broadcast it simultaneously. Even better just exclusively on Wayve and Netflix. 

:evillaugh:

SBS I hate you... 

And to my fellow shippers I too am practically obsessed with MinEun. I have never been like this before. I know I shouldn't even be looking for any news since the cast would be understandably be in resting mode by now. But not having a wrap up interview is like not having any closure from the show. I understand that wrap up party was canceled due to the present circumstance. But an interview would have been enough. To hear from each of the cast and let them say a piece of their mind about their characters. They've spent eight months. We only had 2 months and I already miss them. What more the cast and crew? 

:crybaby:

we are robbed of all these experiences.  Why KGE is not  posting on IG. Its like a long time of seeing her. Missing her verymuch. LMH is posting at least

• Like 4
  • LOL 5