[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

20 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Something just occurred to me. Do they not have the behind the scenes of these photos? 

If not, why not?

If they do, why aren’t they releasing it?

I’m so done with Netflix and Swoon. I’m unsubscribing this instant! 

I never got the whole promoting way of theres in the first place 

wht was kes and director not there in the presscon like goblin  
It would have been so good if could have put some light on her project herself to gather more viewers 

nothing from Netflix and swoon 

no bts of these shoots like other drama has

no games no interviews 

no wrap up party

it was way disappointing in the name of COVID 

• Like 7
  • Sad 6

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

We’ll have it our way one way or another. 

If she doesn’t attend the Chunsa Film Award Ceremony, she’s with lmh in Jeju Island.

If she attends, she was with lmh in Jeju Island but left. 

:lol::lol::lol:

This is why i love this forum :heart1:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, Prerna said:

It would have been so good if could have put some light on her project herself to gather more viewers 

no games no interviews 

no wrap up party

HA! TKEM ended a week ago and had no wrap up party but a different drama had a wrap up party this week?

I’m laughing because I’m so angry. 

No variety show too! I get it, lmh doesn’t do variety shows. Kge doesn’t too right? But what about WDH and KKN? I have a feeling they would have done it had they been offered the chance. I see Convenience Store on Running Man. 

No photoshoot while they’ve already released the bts of the shoot for It’s Okay to not be Okay. 

What did they expect? For the actors to carry this drama on their own? 

While it was airing, no one cared to report on their success on wavve or Netflix. After its airing, they’re suddenly talking about it. 

RhwoshkdhskHskfbdkshkshwkrhekehskhdkd

p.s. you should delete the ig posts in your quote. We’re being monitored. :D 

• Like 6
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

HA! TKEM ended a week ago and had no wrap up party but a different drama had a wrap up party this week?

No variety show too! I get it, lmh doesn’t do variety shows. Kge doesn’t too right? But what about WDH and KKN? I have a feeling they would have done it had they been offered the chance. I see Convenience Store on Running Man. 

No photoshoot while they’ve already released the bts of the shoot for It’s Okay to not be Okay. 

While it was airing, no one cared to report on their success on wavve or Netflix. After its airing, they’re suddenly talking about it. 

And than they say that golden dragon had minted money even before the drama aired 

obviously it was boz of the ppl they did in the drama but my only thing is if you incurred all the production money and even more atleast you could have promoted the drama so that the local Koreans could have got a better look of it and things would have been different 

I feel if they had released all these things the local ppl would have realised the compatibility and charm

of the lead actors and got attracted to the show....:

even interviews play a big role In the market to gather viewers it’s like a warming up to the anticipation......

i was really disappointed in the whole marketing and promotion strategies 

I feel like the script no not even the script the lead pair and KES made the whole show a success internationally....why not script on the 1st place boz we didn’t knew till the end how it’s going to be script wise we all vouched for the lead actors and KES subscribed Netflix 

with Gods grace our leads had the potential to swipe of the market with there talent and it made tkem reach where it is now.......

otherwise these production ppl toh were happy after they got there money even before it aired.......

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Couldnt agree more. There must be some bigger politics / issues in production and rights happening since last year. 

I think there's a power tug of war between the studios and productions houses.

TKEM, whether they want to admit it or not, is the best and most bankable drama this year. 

And. They. Are. Not. Getting. The. Recognition. They. Deserve. 

Ugh the agony. :crybaby:

• Like 14
  • Sad 9

25 minutes ago, Prerna said:

no games no interviews 

no wrap up party

if we can request maybe we can have their bts photoshoot..lets comment at their official youtube haha

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, Prerna said:

no games no interviews 

no wrap up party

Couldnt agree more. Not just us, I think all LMH, KGE & TKEM fans are really dissapointed with the way how SD handling the promotion.

TKEM is so special for both LMH & KGE fans  even to them because this is their comeback drama.

Sometimes I couldnt help but think that SD & SBS abandon the drama when they see the drama cannot give the ratings that they expected and now it seems to me that they want to ride the success of the drama after they see that TKEM is hugely success in overseas :angry:

Edited by Miss Pizza
  • Like 12

8 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

Dear Both, you do realize that the "noodle hair" was based on the image of the original manga, right? And if there is anyone who can rock that ridiculous hair, it is LMH, just sayin'...

Yes, I do. I stil can't get used to it tho :lol:

It's not lmh. Just the hair that I'm against. I'm sawwrreeeeeh:crybaby:

• LOL 9

41 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

We’ll have it our way one way or another. 

If she doesn’t attend the Chunsa Film Award Ceremony, she’s with lmh in Jeju Island.

If she attends, she was with lmh in Jeju Island but left. 

:lol::lol::lol:

maam, lmh is so fortunate to have you as the co-captain. your unwavering confidence.. wow.. truly unmatched :Megathanks:

• LOL 11

39 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

p.s. you should delete the ig posts in your quote. We’re being monitored. :D 

Actually KGE wants to do more variety shows but she's not popular enough in SK to get invited more to them. She always mentioned how she wanted to be in Running Man. There's a part where she mentioned it in a KBS show and it was funny because Running Man is SBS. TaecYeon had to remind her they're filming for KBS. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 23

18 hours ago, magiclily said:

@Heretorant, @goldenashes97if you can add some more weight to the story, add JHI, coz i think he has "fall in love" with SYJ during something in the rain, but in another time he was also tangle up in the middle with kge although nothing is actually happened. but it probably causing some fire between lmh and kge. the more the merrier, the makjang-er

You know what, I did feel like we were missing a bit of weight. Like, the 7 way love story between lmh, kge, hb, gy, shk, syj, and sjk just isn’t heavy enough! Adding JHI in there might just do the trick! As we know, he’s the only Oppa kge follows on Instagram so he‘ll be yet another test for MinEun. But I somehow want to throw in HGM also. There’s just too many hot guys and not enough girls, ya know? 

tbh, I am afraid of writing the ending. I can’t decide who’ll end up with who so I’m thinking of pulling a What Happened in Bali but with MinEun being the only couple that ends up. Have to get approval from @goldenashes97 

• LOL 14

14 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

@goldenashes97 you didn't ask for the house too? lol :lol: it was one exquisite beach house they had there

My first was SHK's Autumn in My Heart (gosh it was too depressing it got me traumatized :tears:) and i watched several others later on. But it took me around 10 years to find my first oppa (ahjussi i guess :ph34r:), i fell for GY. Later on, through binge-watching his kdramas i found KGE in Goblin. I admire them but never shipped them. Now i've landed in TKEM wonderland and fell hard for LMH-KGE. I dont think i can move on from these two unless i hear the happy news :tears:

Well when I was little, I thought I'd live in my childhood house forever. Just like Han Jieun lol. I didn't think it mattered. As long as I could have a husband like Lee Younjae, then I thought my life would be perfect :joy:

And yes, me too. I have shipped so many celebrities before. But none of them are quite like MinEun. They're gonna be the death of me. :cutekitty:

• LOL 7

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Actually KGE wants to do more variety shows but she's not popular enough in SK to get invited more to them. She always mentioned how she wanted to be in Running Man. There's a part where she mentioned it in a KBS show and it was funny because Running Man is SBS. TaecYeon had to remind her they're filming for KBS. :sweatingbullets:

Sorry I differ in this matter 

if she is popular for her movies and her talent (which she is quite a lot) than there is no chance that she cannot be invited

its these shows that lack content for her 

I think these shows are more for the k-drama celebs and not movie ones that’s the reason she is not invited 

if you see these shows they have all k-drama actors and kge has done just 3 dramas in her career so that’s the biggest reason 

and as a movie actor she has appeared in a few chat shows (happy ending) with her tifl costar I don’t remember his name sorry

so yes I feel after tkem things will

change...::::

• Like 6

14 hours ago, krish indu said:

After ep 10.i become comfortable with his hair style after intial ep. Even though i am watching my mind is always wondering about our couple and TKEM. :crybaby:

Episode TEN!? I have to endure that curly hair thingy for ten episodes!?!? Oh lord. How can I survive :bawling:

Alright you ladies @Layali @htk9207 @mychoiyoung convinced me. I'll dive in for the story and Lmh's superb acting, and try my best to ignore the hair. Wish me luck. I need it. Oh the things we do for the people we love......... 

P.s. please don't tell my oppa Lee Jongsuk about this. He's the jealous type, so he's gonna be real mad if he finds out I'm two-timing with Lmh.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1