[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, acyellowsc said:

Alright guys, I'm back on this thread. Guess I missed SOOOO much topic, huh? 

:smashes:

(And I just realize that soompi added cool emojis now??? Whoaaaa what an improvement HAHAHA)

I'm still on page 571, trying to catch up hahaha

BTW, did you guys watched Kim Kyungnam's vlive?

I watched it, but I just realized something :

HOW COME I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

Literally no one? now that's weird :blink:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 6

10 minutes ago, acyellowsc said:

Alright guys, I'm back on this thread. Guess I missed SOOOO much topic, huh? 

:smashes:

(And I just realize that soompi added cool emojis now??? Whoaaaa what an improvement HAHAHA)

I'm still on page 571, trying to catch up hahaha

BTW, did you guys watched Kim Kyungnam's vlive?

I watched it, but I just realized something :

HOW COME I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

Hahahaha I’m pretty sure at least one person asked but the questions were selected so he couldn’t answer them all. After all the questions were sent to his company’s Instagram.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I could not go back to the previous pages so sorry to not tag you here.  But someone was asking for the clip of when LMH & KGE met at the BiFan awards.  So had to trim out other stuff and just focused on our OTP - here you go.

As mentioned previously, the camera man seems have come from the future ala TKEM for him to focus on LMH's reaction! (if anyone can provide english sub, that would be great to understand what made LMH laughed):happy:

• Like 9
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, goldenashes97 said:

I remember being in middle school when BOF aired. All my female classmates were gushing about this hot guy from Korea, and I was like "another member of SuJu?" lol. But everyone was urging me to watch it, so I did. And God, that experience was horrifying! The noodle hair.... I just can't! I was so traumatized that I refused to watch anything with LMH in it. :lol:

But then comes The Heirs and I just had to watch it bcs I'm a huge f(x) Krystal stan. Only then I realized... Wow, he is a great actor. And a hot one too... After that I just started to watch his other work. And now I have watched all his dramas.... except Faith and BOF :joy:

Same here when I saw bof I was like whts with the hair and fur clothes,,,,, and I was like why so much hype for this drama....

After some time than I Watched secret garden and after seeing that i started drooling over hyunbin (which I do now also) he is awesome.....

than I heard that LMH is coming back in k-dramas after a long break but before tkem legged out I saw heir and I felt that he is awesome with his talent and craft (I was still ok with his looks maybe boz it was more of high-school genre) but his act was so awesome frankly speaking he stole the whole drama for me by his act and pure act..... now tkem ......wht to say about it .....I feel (and purely my opinion) it’s his best work update.....the maturity and those looks (manly) I was mesmerised and here i am shipping him to a cool and courages gal (kge) Perfect pair.....

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

I could not go back to the previous pages so sorry to not tag you here.  But someone was asking for the clip of when LMH & KGE met at the BiFan awards.  So had to clip out other stuff and just focused on our OTP - here you go.

As mentioned previously, the camera man seems have come from the future ala TKEM for him to focus on LMH's reaction! (if anyone can provide english sub, that would be great to understand what made LMH laughed)

If this isnt fate then dont know what is. 

Of all the people in the audience why focus on LMH. Not just once but twice.

Wonder what he laughed about...

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 10
  • Love 9

12 minutes ago, Countess Alessa said:

If this isnt fate then dont know what is. 

Of all the people in the audience why focus on LMH. Not just once but twice.

Wonder what he laughed about...

and LG 'dad' the emperor is seated next to him . Emperor, King and Queen :D

2020-06-18-094946.png

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 10

18 hours ago, Prerna said:
lets go to our normal lives guys........

the ship has sailed :)

domestic life has begun.......

:heart2:

******i so wish it happens soon real soon or seriously my richard simmons is on fire*****

Is that your account @Prerna? I always love the domestic bliss edits!

They fuel my shipping fire ahaha

By the way, I just wrote a short chapter based on a new fic idea I had. That LMH and KGE actually met each other throughout all their lifetimes but didn't realise, but are fated to meet and love in this life as the right person for each other in the right time.

You In All My Lifetimes

https://my.w.tt/1ymYUbs8p7

For anyone still waiting on my other works, I apologise in advance! Work has been crazy and my writer's block has stumped me so I need some re-jujufication. HAHA

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

I could not go back to the previous pages so sorry to not tag you here.  But someone was asking for the clip of when LMH & KGE met at the BiFan awards.  So had to trim out other stuff and just focused on our OTP - here you go.

As mentioned previously, the camera man seems have come from the future ala TKEM for him to focus on LMH's reaction! (if anyone can provide english sub, that would be great to understand what made LMH laughed):happy:

I think KGE was saying she was thankful that she could dress up beautifully for this event..that's when LMH smiled..something along the line..pls pardon my limited korean..

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 14
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Kim Ta Mi said:

Now,.. talking about intense-stare... to the lips :wub: OMO...

*credit to the owner

Is it because her lips were so alluring or because he couldn't stare her eyes for too long? :lol:

I remember at the press conference, LMH mentioned that KGE has charming eyes that changed every minute. "They are intense and shy, and diverse. After seeing her eyes, I could see why her acting spectrum is so wide." Awww... and when the interviewer asked does the intense eyes of KGE happen when they're not shooting, LMH replied:

I smile really wide upon reading the subtitle. Oh boy...  :cutekitty:

I think partly because LMH couldnt stare too long into her eyes otherwise he may forget his lines amd got lost in KGE's charming eyes...hence always staring at the lips..remember the bts of LMH tying KGE's hair..he ran off after director said cut...i think he was shy from staring at KGE....:happy:

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Niki Idy said:

LOL :blush:

I bet she became his girlfriend long before WDH became a best friend. WDH knows too much about their incubation process so it makes sense to inaugurate him as a best friend so he will keep his inquisitive mouth closed and protect his Noona and Hyung. 

I am wondering why KKN didn’t make it to this club though, is he more of a threat? 

In short, TKEM was LMH’s winning Lotto ticket. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2