Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

10 minutes ago, graceyco said:

From the last interview, they're expected to still film the other half of the show. There were several BTS that circulated last week w/LMH holding a sword. More time to shoot-  more time to get to know each other!! 

Right! I hope they'd film more often together until the last day of filming. 

 

As for the release of the official BTS, do they release it on a particular day? Or no particular schedule? Ep 3&4's BTS was released wed or Thurs last week I think? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • effyisme

    1459

  • Prerna

    1197

  • koreaboooo

    1041

  • Heretorant

    867

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

Annyeong, we're the Royal Court Ladies of this palace and we're here to ship our favorite on-screen and off-screen couple from The King: Eternal Monarch   Source: itsjenniejennie/ Tumb

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

1 hour ago, mamabear said:

 

 

 

Right! I hope they'd film more often together until the last day of filming. 

 

As for the release of the official BTS, do they release it on a particular day? Or no particular schedule? Ep 3&4's BTS was released wed or Thurs last week I think? 

Right, I think we will get a BTS either today or tomorrow and maybe some new stills on Thursday? I think that's how they mix the releases to also time the promotion. Let's wait for it. OMG, I'm already excited!


Cross posting from TKEM thread. OMGGG they're so cute! :wub:

 

okkiwboick96.gif&key=118688c7655e552d1b4

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2020 at 2:12 AM, graceyco said:

OMG! I am such a fan of you in the TKEM thread and you baptized them with the LTE couple title that it stuck to most of us haha Nice to see you drop by this thread! Honestly, I have not been religiously following him but he is very popular here in my country so I kinda know all of his projects but didn't really see his off-screen interactions with previous casts sooo thank you for sharing your insights about LMH because that adds perspective to us. 

 

I also feel the same! I for one, have been following KGE since Goblin days and I know how cheerful she is towards her co-stars but you absolutely are RIGHT- it seems that their compatibility is a big factor to the budding friendship. Whether or not they end up together, I'm just glad that their chemistry makes a lot of people feel things :wub:

 


You’re certainly so sweet, as sweet as our couple lol. But I really can’t take credit for the LTE name. Some other genius came up with it lol. 
 

Look at their matching expressions, so darn cute! I can’t with them!! :wub:

imyyuw1wglt9.gif

cr. @Jemrie

  • Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, graceyco said:

Cross posting from TKEM thread. OMGGG they're so cute! :wub:

Wahhhh I agree. They look like two giddy kids having lots of fun. Too much good vibes coming from this gif. Thanks for sharing! 

 

On another hand, 

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_yhsTsAEld/?igshid=1jsnjc6nz4qhf

 

 

Gong Yoo and Lee Song Wook sent a good truck for KGE, how sweet. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Heretorant said:


You’re certainly so sweet, as sweet as our couple lol. But I really can’t take credit for the LTE name. Some other genius came up with it lol. 
 

Look at their matching expressions, so darn cute! I can’t with them!! :wub:

Spoiler

imyyuw1wglt9.gif

 

cr. @Jemrie

 

Haha and welcome back! :wub: Love reading all your amazing deduction of TKEM in the main thread. Well yes, they are definitely the king and queen of best expressions. Their eye contact says a lot. What a cute couple on cam and offcam. Can't wait to see more as their relationship blossoms. I'm soft for them. 

 

@mamabear Right!! GY and LDW sent a coffee truck for dearest Go Eun. She will always be their baby! And I heard they're all really good friends. I am happy to know that after all these years they are in contact and are still supporting each other. 

 

Dug up some BTS from Ep-1. Look at them!! THOSE CUTE LAUGHS! 

 

Lee-Min-Ho-X-Kim-Go-Eun-Behind-the-Scene

 

Lee-Min-Ho-X-Kim-Go-Eun-Behind-the-Scene

 

 

really really good friends!! :phew:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, graceyco said:

really really good friends!! :phew:

I agree. Based on the BTS available online, as of the moment, I do not see any romantic relationship between the two, at least not yet :blush:. They really seem like really really good friends. I don't know though if you'd agree with me, but LMH looks kinda smitten with KGE. She's like a breathe of fresh air. Very simple yet confident. As much as I don't want to give another meaning to it, I just couldn't help myself. Pardon me guys for feeling this way. :D

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mamabear said:

I agree. Based on the BTS available online, as of the moment, I do not see any romantic relationship between the two, at least not yet :blush:. They really seem like really really good friends. I don't know though if you'd agree with me, but LMH looks kinda smitten with KGE. She's like a breathe of fresh air. Very simple yet confident. As much as I don't want to give another meaning to it, I just couldn't help myself. Pardon me guys for feeling this way. :D

 

Same! I also seem them as really really good friends at this point and somewhere along those lines, I can see that as much as they're comfortable and happy - they also seem shy with each other so I dunno what that means, only they can interpret :phew: I agree, I think they're really compatible! 

 

Check this out. 

 

Lee-Min-Ho-and-Kim-Go-Eun-Sweet-laugh-mo

 

Lee-Min-Ho-and-Kim-Go-Eun-Sweet-laugh-mo

 

Lee-Min-Ho-and-Kim-Go-Eun-Sweet-laugh-mo

 

Smitten is the best word to describe it! 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, graceyco said:

Smitten is the best word to describe it! 

Thank you for the gifs @graceyco!!! Who won't smile from these gifs? I don't know how KGE can stand LMH's stare. If that happens to me,  I won't be able to stare back. :blush:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mamabear said:

Thank you for the gifs @graceyco!!! Who won't smile from these gifs? I don't know how KGE can stand LMH's stare. If that happens to me,  I won't be able to stare back. :blush:

 

Yup, agree with you there @mamabear. I won't be able to stare back too.

But I guess that's why KGE is special. She is the master of "acting with the eyes"...as LMH said so.

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2020 at 11:39 PM, Cara said:

 

ikr it's interesting tho they've been filming for more 6 months (as i read somewhere they're still filming till June) and it means their relationship is not platonic. in swoon game LMH and JEC looked more close but i see differently, whenever he turned his head to KGE, i find that cute lol and he called her few times with Goeunie aww :wub:

 

And my delulu heart can feel minho talk differently to go eun. It's like.. So soft :tounge_xd:

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, graceyco said:

 

Same! I also seem them as really really good friends at this point and somewhere along those lines, I can see that as much as they're comfortable and happy - they also seem shy with each other so I dunno what that means, only they can interpret :phew: I agree, I think they're really compatible! 

 

Check this out. 

 

Lee-Min-Ho-and-Kim-Go-Eun-Sweet-laugh-mo

 

Lee-Min-Ho-and-Kim-Go-Eun-Sweet-laugh-mo

 

Lee-Min-Ho-and-Kim-Go-Eun-Sweet-laugh-mo

 

Smitten is the best word to describe it! 

Clip no 2 is my fav! Look at minho face. Baby boi is totally smitten

  • Like 3
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

Can't wait for them to release the official pic from first script reading. But heyyy... seems like they already have that chemistry since day 1. Matching shirt color & both wearing a cap.

I wonder why they don’t release.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

Can't wait for them to release the official pic from first script reading. But heyyy... seems like they already have that chemistry since day 1. Matching shirt color & both wearing a cap.

Can this be their first meeting ever? Remember when LMH was asked about his first impression about KGE? He said that she is pleasantly simple coz the first time he saw her, she was wearing a hat? Maybe he was talking about the script reading? 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...