[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

26 minutes ago, Prerna said:

ommmggggg this sunbae is killing me.....

I wish I could change the dictionary of Koreans....

This is how sunbae and hoobae flirt. :phew:

Dictionary is history in the name of love^_^

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Like we speculate earlier, it's pretty obvious she left Jeju.. that's why the emo post from LMH earlier... He was hoping there is an obelisk to transport him to her.... :D

yeah I strongly agree to yall speculation they are/were in jeju. some may left and some may stay. and maybe for chunsa our queen has left and back to Seoul.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

3 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

If his stealthy moves like taking a secret pic of her and then talking to her staff to divert he viewers attention is an indication of his "movement",  he better ride Maximus instead. This girl is hot!

Thanks!! I thought I was the only one that realized that he quickly tried to divert attention by talking to KGE staff when he realised he got caught out secretly taking pic/video of KGE 

• LOL 15

48 minutes ago, zba72 said:

While waiting for the Queen’s ig post

How to be kim go eun :sweatingbullets:

the funny part is someone openly took her photo while the other one was being a paparazzi. lol

• LOL 19
  • Awesome 1

tweeterians have searched down the place where KGE is ....:.

presenting to u all Koraebul the hotspot where you can fine kge whoever wants to go can run now......

*****i think if LMH is secretly spying it’s for you dear 

• LOL 12

1 hour ago, lusciousgy said:

IF...big IF there...LmH starts to follow KGE on IG..I think all of us will just scream our heads off wherever and whatever we are doing at that time. Lol moment there! This can only happen in delulu land..

Bring up Lady Noh talisman ASAP :D

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

Thanks!! I thought I was the only one that realized that he quickly tried to divert attention by talking to KGE staff when he realised he got caught out secretly taking pic/video of KGE 

giphy.gif

LMH - ML who is the president of the UIM (Kdrama Oppas Group)

- gets in-depth convos, and behind-the-scene plus never-before-seen pictures of unnie KGE

- some pictures may be shared with group members (GY, PBG, JHI, PHJ, LDW...the list continues)

but most are exclusively for his eyes only :glasses:

• LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

tenor.gif

BTS scenes are now complete in Page 1! 
Fanfics are also pinned in Page 1 and will be updated from time to time. Thank you chinggu @folksway222 for searching the universe for these! :wub:

Glad to be of service. 

Ps. I have been camping on all those sites waiting (and praying of course) like lunatic for updates and new ones. :phew: I'll let you know next updates. 

Anything to feed our RCLs(/gents). Fighting everyone, don't forget to lurk, snoop, and share for infos and anecdotes about our couple. :glasses:

Edited by folksway222
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 3

2 minutes ago, Prerna said:

can someone please call the FBI/CIA to get the lip reading person on this forum I wanna hear wht LMH told kge ......

JABEL....:..:

I don't think she is waving bye but more like telling him don't touch her as she was crying for the reunion kiss scene... LMH said don't cry based on what I heard from the bts videos...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

51 minutes ago, niena.leeun said:

I’m eagerly waiting for updates from our Queen KGE...she’s been so quiet these few days :( meanwhile the other one is actively updating his social media..:sweatingbullets:

King told Queen...’let me take the ‘bullet’ for you. Let them attack my IG..and not yours. WDW is our decoy’. In the meantime, Queen is enjoying her private time with the King of course. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 5