[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, MinEunObsessed said:

Fun question for all - :cookie:

How would you like their relationship to be revealed to the world?

a) On either of their birthday, and posting a standard letter as per all K celebrities "First of all, I would like to apologise to my fans etc etc..."

b) Caught dating by Dispatch

c) Sudden announcement that they are engaged and to be married in 2mths, and 3 mths later, KGE giving birth

d) whatever GHHJFKANJWEBNOGFNAOEN way as long as they proclaim to the world that they are together!

I would choose D. Whichever way they'd take it, I'd be glad to witness (^_^)/" I love K-Dramas but never really shipped Drama Couple like this before. Checking Instagram, Youtube or twitter (and now I just found Soompi Forum) like crazy the whole day, just to find out if there's any updates about them :D Everytime I watch and read comments about them, my heart suddenly filled with butterflies. Omooooo... my heart... my head!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3

Hi everyone..

I'm leaving the thread for almost 48hours and have so much to backread.. about 45pages..

Don't know to start read at which page but I will skip those pages when ppl think they are nothing but just friends.

I won't buy it. The ep16 bts ain't do us justice. 

This ship is sailing. Period. :D

Ok. Let me backread first. See you later.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 5

16 minutes ago, NoonaCaana said:

Someone please help call KGE to upload a picture on her ig, the king has done it twice today, we need something to investigate the picture of you two :rolleyes:

How is she able to do so when she is chained to his bed??? :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 7
  • LOL 14
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

You mean this one? 

im curious too, can  anyone confirm? :D

I think this is October last year when she went to Paris for Chanel photoshoot. She did one last week though, but no idea for what mag. 

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I remember she did.  She said scuba diving requires too much equipment, so maybe just walk at the beach .. now with covid19 .... beach ... hmmm ^_^

42 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

When I found out she loves scuba diving, I rmb watching a Happy Together ep, and the guest actress said she is now living in Jeju or kind of similar area like Jeju which is famous for scuba diving. because ppl know she lives there and her hobby is scuba diving, she is kind of opening a scuba diving date course . she said she gets a lot of calls from celebrities who are dating to go there and have a date under the sea :joy:

If LMH and KGE dates, they may try to go there~ :wub:

Sorry girls but I think she is not in Jeju (yet, I wish). An OP @/koraebul in Instagram stated that she just visited a sashimi restaurant in Cheongdam (not sure about the exact time tho).

• Like 4
  • Sad 8

5 minutes ago, Helloswmh said:

Sorry girls but I think she is not in Jeju (yet, I wish). An OP @/koraebul in Instagram stated that she just visited a sashimi restaurant in Cheongdam (not sure about the exact time tho).

Like we speculate earlier, it's pretty obvious she left Jeju.. that's why the emo post from LMH earlier... He was hoping there is an obelisk to transport him to her.... :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 16
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, MinEunObsessed said:

Fun question for all - :cookie:

How would you like their relationship to be revealed to the world?

a) On either of their birthday, and posting a standard letter as per all K celebrities "First of all, I would like to apologise to my fans etc etc..."

b) Caught dating by Dispatch

c) Sudden announcement that they are engaged and to be married in 2mths, and 3 mths later, KGE giving birth

d) whatever GHHJFKANJWEBNOGFNAOEN way as long as they proclaim to the world that they are together!

D - but please, not dispatch. I feel it just cheapens the relationship. #mytwocents

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 4