[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I know... LMH is briefing WDH regarding the awards night.... :D please do as I request....

Hahah...

First, you have to make sure you are beside her all the time.

Second, make sure you make a list of who talks to her. 

Third....

• LOL 21

3 minutes ago, gwin said:

I still cannot see any proof he was there with friends... unless i missed it?

There was a photo of KGE tagged by a makeup artist from Chanel but I don't know if it's recent.

The make-up artist replied to a comment asking if it was recent -  she said kinda recent. I'm guessing it was for her 'J12 turns 20' video for Chanel 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, awty said:

is it really jiw there? i thought he is still filming his new drama? 

So as per the before post if mine I posted 2 wiebo ppls update and they are saying they saw LMH with his friends and they confirmed kimbum I dunno abt jlw but I think they are quite close bunch ao

he can be there

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

You mean this one? 

im curious too, can  anyone confirm? :D

It’s an old pic when she was doing the Chanel watch promo and she is the Chanel makeup artist so the watch shoot

• Thanks 3

Just now, vpp pv said:

You know some one is missing another one I think

Boy is moody

I think he obviously knows what social media will speculate and he still happily fuel everyone's speculation.... :D

Personally if I don't want people to continue talking about something that isnt true or something I don't like, I will simply lay down and not create opportunities for people to bring up the topic again....

• Like 11
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

You mean this one? 

im curious too, can  anyone confirm? :D

i think this is an old pic when they did j12  chanel video before 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, awty said:

is it really jiw there? i thought he is still filming his new drama? 

I subscribe to the saying "pics or it didn't happen" so unless I see a photo, I won't believe haha. 

And yeah, looks like Sweet Munchies is still filming.

• LOL 7

22 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

Fun question for all - :cookie:

How would you like their relationship to be revealed to the world?

a) On either of their birthday, and posting a standard letter as per all K celebrities "First of all, I would like to apologise to my fans etc etc..."

b) Caught dating by Dispatch

c) Sudden announcement that they are engaged and to be married in 2mths, and 3 mths later, KGE giving birth

d) whatever GHHJFKANJWEBNOGFNAOEN way as long as they proclaim to the world that they are together!

i think we all are just either bunch of Shy ahjummas or hypocrites delulu.. hahahahahah cos i know we all want C!! 

C!! C!! C!! 

i mean, it’s for the royal ancestral shrine sake.. my goodness.. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Perhaps jeju is not as crowded as it used to be due to covid-19? so it could be the main reason why there have been only few pictures from fans' camera to this day.

That aside, of course they stay in his private villa or something, far from prying eyes :ph34r:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBiErS_gTBD/?igshid=7ps3ao1xsk7z

I can’t translate the whole interview as I’m not really fluent in Korean. But when KGE was asked about herplan for Summer vacation. she definitely says she want to go to some warm countries (and something about the sea).  

Let’s assume that travelling to another country is impossible due to COVID19 pandemic, so that means... maybe she would reroute to a local destination that is as warm? LOL 

I don’t want to be delulu alone so I thought I should share 

• LOL 19
  • Love 5

11 minutes ago, gwin said:

I subscribe to the saying "pics or it didn't happen" so unless I see a photo, I won't believe haha. 

And yeah, looks like Sweet Munchies is still filming.

Me too for the pics.

And yes sweet munchies still filming, as much as i wanna watch JIW ... i find it hard to contd. this drama :sweatingbullets:.. also after tkem hard to watch anything else lol

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3