[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

So s per wiebo ppl he is with the other 3 in jeju so as per these deets the post that he put yesterday was recent and not old one and they are saying he is there for his birthday with kimbum and wdw and jlw

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, effyisme said:

LMH is way too active on IG lately... posting 2days in a row... :D

cr owner 

I just loved the whole purple sky and green water in the pics with of course our lover boy.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So s per wiebo ppl he is with the other 3 in jeju so as per these deets the post that he put yesterday was recent and not old one and they are saying he is there for his birthday with kimbum and wdw and jlw

His birthday is still in 5 days rite?

Then it will be a birthday with the boys instead? i hope it will be both, with the boys and the queen :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

Is that really his Twitter?

Wasn't there a wdh and kge ship?

He definitely notices that kge brighten up the mood. Does he have a crush?

I feel like if lmh and kge gotten together.. wdh would be the person with the details. Haha

Sorry just adding some points to get mr. Lmh jealous.:D

Please add some more points

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, pretty_JULY said:

KGE is not the girl in LMH's IG post the other day. It's as clear as day. Never for once did I believe it was her. But my mind wants to believe this - he is inviting the idea of fans suspecting it was her. It's like he's stimulating our delusional self. I don't know what's up with him but he's clearly teasing the fans' heart and mind. :D:D

Haha same thought here. I'm just trying to read the pictures he posted, like some cryptic message.

1)The first picture, he is imitating KGE cute selfie photo from the jengga game. The right hand gesture is same, wish we can see his mouth guesture:ph34r:. (An indication he is missing her? :wub:)

2)He is indeed teasing us especially the shippers! I wish that's KGE, her physique makes me think that's her and her hat !(why would someone wear a sun hat when you're inside? - only celebrities does that to hide, right?) Anyways, I don't want to be carried away, thinking that that's her for sure. Or my other theory is, he got tricked too - he thought that was her. He wished that's KGE, from the distance she looks like her! Maybe, KGE wasn't there in jeju, so he was missing her hahaha! 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Im just wondering~ is he not close with KKN?

Or he's holding grudges bcoz of the kiss? hahahaha :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

Best scenario:

LMH would like to officially introduce KGE to his inner circle on his birthday (WDH will be the one grinning at the corner because he's been the primary witness of all time, lol) :D

*fingercrossed*

Edit: he could be in the middle of doing that like rite now :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 5