• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

24 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:
37 minutes ago, pretty_JULY said:

KGE is not the girl in LMH's IG post the other day. It's as clear as day. Never for once did I believe it was her. But my mind wants to believe this - he is inviting the idea of fans suspecting it was her. It's like he's stimulating our delusional self. I don't know what's up with him but he's clearly teasing the fans' heart and mind. 

I think we were really asking for it. No? This thread exploded like mad after he uploaded.

Hahahaha, we asked for it and we got it! 

Imo, lmh and the girl in the photo are totally innocent and fell victim to shippers lol. 

18 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Many ig shippers mentioned that this is his recent photo in jeju :ph34r:

Hmmmm, why isn’t WDH walking hand in hand with lmh? Where is he? I need my ship to continue sailing smoothly! :lol:

@Yeojachingudeul I saw it posted in lmh’s main thread too. I trust the people there so unless they say it’s old, I think it’s probably new. It looks to me like he’s wearing a cap and mask too, matching his Instagram photo. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahaha, we asked for it and we got it! 

Imo, lmh and the girl in the photo are totally innocent and fell victim to shippers lol. 

Seriously our capt does have really bad timing :lol:

• LOL 7
18 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

i think it has been mentioned earlier by @effyisme that pic on the right was an old pic . 

They obtained this from someone who spotted him in jeju, thus posting it in weibo. I dare not affirm the accuracy of this information of course :mellow: so i just share the link here B)

Edit: sadly no queen in sight :ph34r:

• Like 2

Maybe he went to get Americano for his Queen :w00t:

Oh well maybe not...nvm someone in the carpark w sexy legs..nothing to see move along

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Her body language speaks so much. I do think they're super super close. Aside from the fact that they've worked for 8 months and they've hugged and kissed a lot of times, you can really see how they just radiate with happiness when together. 

Also you gotta be extremely close to a person to caresse her hair when she's upset. I mean you don't do that to someone you feel awkward with.. especially of opposite gender. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
44 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

love you for writing a whole chapter of a fluffy lighthearted romance novel. now i know why @goldenashes97 chooses you as her tandem, you're beyond good! 

Hahahahahahaha :joy:

I come up with the makjang plot, and @Heretorant writes the fluffy stuff.

Us ruling the world with our script. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7457996

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1
Just now, Lexiepedia said:

Also you gotta be extremely close to a person to caresse her hair when she's upset. I mean you don't do that to someone you feel awkward with.. especially of opposite gender. 

I strongly agree.

There was just something incredibly sweet about that image: he gave her red roses and gently caressing her hair (this has been discussed multiple times already here i hope i dont bore anyone, lol :tounge_wink:). He tried to caressing her one more time after their picture taken in similar gentle manner. It was like "i deeply care about you, please don't be sad". It also feels like reassurance that it's not the end since they will meet again.

In my place that kind of gesture is mostly shown by a very very close person, esp. lovers and spouse

• Love 18
  • Awesome 1

Repuplic of LMH. He is very popular. I am only understanding this now. Since TKEM is my first drama, i never knew about his popularity

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
3 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Is that really his Twitter?

Wasn't there a wdh and kge ship?

He definitely notices that kge brighten up the mood. Does he have a crush?

I feel like if lmh and kge gotten together.. wdh would be the person with the details. Haha

Sorry just adding some points to get mr. Lmh jealous.:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 3
22 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Hahahahahahaha :joy:

I come up with the makjang plot, and @Heretorant writes the fluffy stuff.

Us ruling the world with our script. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7457996

And this is us taking out writer Kim, writer Park, and the Hong Sisters! 

5b39ce81a69f621613a0c526f70dc83c1d9ede88

14 minutes ago, effyisme said:

:naughty::naughty:

cr owner 

I swear I can see her mouthing something to him but I just can’t make out what it is. 

If you showed me this only, I’d be sold they were dating already! They’re too comfortable teasing each other! It just feels too real! 

Friends don’t kiss like that! Actors don’t kiss like that! Not korean actors at least! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 6
2 minutes ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

Is that really his Twitter?

Wasn't there a wdh and kge ship?

He definitely notices that kge brighten up the mood. Does he have a crush?

I feel like if lmh and kge gotten together.. wdh would be the person with the details. Haha

Sorry just adding some points to get mr. Lmh jealous.:D

WDH simply is the co-captain of this ship!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
Just now, effyisme said:

WDH simply is the co-captain of this ship!! 

he's channeling jo yeong. i'm going to hold him hostage and probe him trying to scoop up some juicy details about the king and queen.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8