[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Ok, so we’re back on this. 

1) The girl that’s been circulating, supposedly the girl in the lmh’s photo, is not the one in his photo. The dress looks different as the sleeves are not the same and most importantly, she posted her photo on May 12. Lmh was still filming TKEM at that time. 

2) I have no idea what else is going on with all those arrows :lol:

3) I would love for the hat girl to be kge but a hat alone is not sufficient evidence.m

4) The cafe staff said lmh, wdh, jiw and Kim Bum were present but didn’t say anything about kge. 

5) Why would lmh and kge go to a cafe together unless it’s with the whole team? They would never unless they want to get caught. 

6) It appears to me they were all present in Jeju Island at the same time. Did they plan the trip together? Or was it just pure coincidence that they went at the same time? Did they meet up? 

7) I now fully understand why celebrities don’t post often. One photo with possibly a randomass girl has gotten us here :lol::lol::lol:

8) Me thinks they celebrated and probably watched the finale together as a team. Like I said, whether lmh and kge slept together in the same room, we will never know :lol::lol::lol:

And then there's number 8 :lol:

However, if you left point 8, I'd be asking if there's something wrong with you.

Rotfl.

• LOL 18

12 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

4) The cafe staff said lmh, wdh, jiw and Kim Bum were present but didn’t say anything about kge. 

Wait where?

I am so bummed there's no wrap up party, but I understand why.   Sigh.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Then can you imagine what will happen if they announce they are dating?? Half the world will collapse from heart attacks...:D

Half of the world  get LeeEul Couple virus and its contagious !!!

the cure only if they getting merried, and we need it before more coming victim, hahahaha...

The symptom :

- heart pounding 

- smilling

- over analyze

- etc

The symptoms always showed when the victim watching bts, read forum, ig, twitter where containing LeeEul Couple 

Beware!!!  :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Apparently the 1st round of discussion with LJJ /WDH/KKN didn't work thus he met up with the 2nd group for further discussion :D

Why only WDH is involved in both groups?  He's the most supportive of his pyeha love life and knew the most... :P

Let's hope and pray they bear some fruits from their discussion :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

:joy::joy::joy:

Chingu, that is the type of confidence we live for! 

Let us all gather and repeat after me:

Lee Min Ho and Kim Ho Eun are dating! Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun are dating! Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun are dating! 

If we believe it enough, we’ll manifest it.

:lol::lol::lol:

Please don't give me a heart attack!! I've not even recovered yet... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, gwin said:

Wait where?

I am so bummed there's no wrap up party, but I understand why.   Sigh.

I don’t have proof lol. I just saw someone posting something along the lines about 50 pages ago and accepted it :lol:. It was posted on Twitter. 

They didn’t have a formal wrap up party which is unfortunate but I’m going to be delusional and say they had one in Jeju Island. The videos posted but kge’s staff were of them in a vacation home. Who’s to say they didn’t celebrate together? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

KGE is not the girl in LMH's IG post the other day. It's as clear as day. Never for once did I believe it was her. But my mind wants to believe this - he is inviting the idea of fans suspecting it was her. It's like he's stimulating our delusional self. I don't know what's up with him but he's clearly teasing the fans' heart and mind. :D:D

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 11

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

You know what this screams to me? It screams lovers who are best friends. I’ve said this over and over again but I cannot stress enough how compatible and similar they are to each other. They operate on the same wavelength. They’re perfectly in sync. I just know they will live a happy life together. How many times have I said this already? I feel like a broken record but this is why I ship them so hard. They’re a match made in heaven! 

I love how you highlighted all those times. After all, it’s the simple things that matter and will make a relationship last. It’s not about passion, it’s about feeling content, comfortable and at ease and knowing that’s love. People confuse love as fire but that’s just lust and dies out eventually. I’m going to reference what lmh said: love should be like the ocean. The ocean is calm and steady, at times there may be storms but it continues to flow and at last, returns to calmness. I wish I had his exact words. I don’t but I completely understand what he meant. 

Have you guys seen this man talk about life and love? I take he has a very mature mindset on what love is. He seems pretty content with where he’s at in life, finding happiness in even the smallest things such as eating dinner with his family or watching his dog run around. This is a man who knows what he wants in life. He said he blankly had the thought that he should get married and have kids. I imagine he was enjoying dinner with his family one day and amongst the laughter being exchanged, it occurred to him that he’s happy with just that so he marveled at the thought of having a simple life, eating dinner with his wife and kids. Crazy man, ya think? How can he live a simple life? He can’t possibly when he’s a celebrity. Yes but he can still have a normal life when he’s away from the public, he is just a normal human being after all. I take he has a pretty good understanding of happiness and it tells me a lot about the kind of person he is. He said,

“I will feel happiness in the inconspicuous daily triviality... I have not intentionally thought about and looked for happiness. Now, there are many points of happiness, and the range of happiness is very broad.” 

He seems pretty content about where he is in life. If he wants to get married and have kids, it means his intentions is not to fill in a void. He’s already happy. You know what they say about love? Lovers should not complete each other. Instead, lovers should be completed by themselves but choose to want to be with each other anyway. That is the best form of love: to love not because you need each other but love because you want to. To love because you need each other means love can die once you no longer find it necessary to be with each other. But to love because you want to means you find something special in that person, special enough that life is better with them even when you’re already completely satisfied with your life. I think lmh is at a point in his life where he’s completely satisfied with his life and to look for a lifelong partner is to share his happiness with her.

Boy, I can continue on and on gushing over this man. I’m not forming these judgment out of the blue. If you follow him and get to know him as a person, you’ll understand what I mean. Like I said before, he’s funny and dorky and all but he’s also quite deep and thoughtful. If I’m not lying, he’s exactly my ideal man. It’s not just his looks but his personality and his views in life. Everything about him is perfect to me. So, I know a lot of us here say he’ll be losing out if he doesn’t continue to pursue kge and it’s true BUT I think she’ll be losing out big time too is she doesn’t accept him. If I was her mother, I would urge her to accept him. 

All I’m saying is if these fools don’t end up, they’re losing out on possibly a lifetime of happiness together. And that is why they should date and get married. 

i love you for writing a whole chapter of a fluffy lighthearted romance novel. now i know why @goldenashes97 chooses you as her tandem, you're beyond good! 

and that last paragraph tho, ma! that sick! it's like a punchline after rhymes in a rap track. 

jokes aside i really really love your words regarding love generally and his perception on both love and life specifically. may the gods be kind enough to let them feel what they truly feel and find each other in solemnity of love. amen!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

6 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Now that you mention it, i remembered it too.

She did similar thing when their picture holding bouquet was taken during farewell and also during their group photo session with all the crews. She naturally leaned her head to the direction of his shoulder, and miliseconds later she suddenly adjusted her position as if she tried to restrict herself from doing that :ph34r:

omooooo now I imagine how KGE will lean on LMH's shoulder affectionally  when it's just the two of them........ and I'm in the middle of my lunch break....... 

surely this is the side effect of rewatching the slowmo, zoomed vers of their kisses for the zillionth times.

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

Off topic:

I've been wondering about their MS. Does life take a complete stop when it happens? Why do I feel like relationship(s) fall apart because of it?  But I saw fangirls swarming his place of service, I guess his is different due to his injuries.

I think so. Cmiiw, active duty soldiers have to stay in their base for the period of their enlistments. The military bases are usually very far away from the city. Day offs and visitations are very limited. If I remember correctly, they’re only allowed mobile phones very recently. Before that, no mobile phones, limited ways to connect with outside world, no wonder relationships fall apart. LMH wasn’t allowed to serve active duty due to his injuries so he basically worked a 9-5 office job.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Niki Idy said:

@prerna I appreciate your excited energy sometimes, it’s always brings comedy on board on our ship but also alot of times you kind of go overboard especially when you bring unrelated posts here in the bid to inject laughter due to boredom, but I also noticed that those posts sometimes projects LMH in a bad light to some people based on their reactions to it because they were never his fans or followed his progress through the years, I had feared someone was going to bring KGE graphics images from Eungyo as retaliation as well since it was done on twitter and I was praying earnestly that that doesn’t happen. 
I am glad you keep mentioning that you are a  matured ahjumma and responsible shipper, I will like that we know the boundaries and our limitations, people may laugh like it’s fun at the moment but those actions imprints negative images about our OTPs in their minds as some people don’t already have strong enough convictions and came to this shopping thread for it.
Please don’t take my words too much to heart as it’s just what I feel we need to reiterate some basic rules so that this community doesn’t gradually become toxic and resentments builds up unknowingly since we will all end up being here because I am certain to a high degree that our OTP are alter bound God willing. 

I have over 20 years of cognate work experience and out of which I have run my own businesses for over 10 years, asides being a mother and wife, and I can tell you that I know these signs when I see them. So it’s best to always follow ground rules so that we all have an enjoyable experience while spazzing.. 

I never thought it in the wrong way.....the post about LMH acts and dance was in the flow of that moment.....it was never my intention to portray him in a wrong way because Who the eefing I am to ruin his identity I am just a person who

likes him for wht he is as much as others do..../and I don’t think that just my my one post can shake anyone’s thoughts towards him as you know these vd and photos are all over the social media past so many years and I think the ppl who love him and respect him that time  has never changed than and it won’t now also.....i thought even being an ahjumma that doesn’t deprive us from being jovial and light hearted sometimes.....

but nevertheless if you felt with your strong experience that I was wrong and that I tried to portray LMH in a wrong way  than I am sorry for being unreasonable......:

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, pretty_JULY said:

KGE is not the girl in LMH's IG post the other day. It's as clear as day. Never for once did I believe it was her. But my mind wants to believe this - he is inviting the idea of fans suspecting it was her. It's like he's stimulating our delusional self. I don't know what's up with him but he's clearly teasing the fans' heart and mind. 

I think we were really asking for it. No? This thread exploded like mad after he uploaded. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, bpwinces! said:

Hi, I agree with your sentiments BUT I just have to mention from looking at this forever captured moment here xD It's one of the examples again when KGE wanted to be herself openly (and so was going to be like her usual self in being close to him more or hug him closer) but she quickly realizes it and gets back to her restricted self! I can't imagine how close they are off-cam... like just. IMAGINE.

Wish I was a fly on the wall :P  SMH

kinda sad that in korea, they have to be so guarded with every actions - hate this reality sometimes :/

And may I add, KGE is soo pretty here. The King and Queen looks like a perfect couple. Love them! 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, seraphinazz said:

I think so. Cmiiw, active duty soldiers have to stay in their base for the period of their enlistments. The military bases are usually very far away from the city. Day offs and visitations are very limited. If I remember correctly, they’re only allowed mobile phones very recently. Before that, no mobile phones, limited ways to connect with outside world, no wonder relationships fall apart. LMH wasn’t allowed to serve active duty due to his injuries so he basically worked a 9-5 office job.

That's brutal for a relationship then.  I thought they are able to go back on weekends since I saw many in uniforms at a bus station in seoul when I was there.  No wonder fans were sending their biases when they enlist (i really didnt get it before, as in why the hustle?) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bpwinces! said:

Hi, I agree with your sentiments BUT I just have to mention from looking at this forever captured moment here xD It's one of the examples again when KGE wanted to be herself openly (and so was going to be like her usual self in being close to him more or hug him closer) but she quickly realizes it and gets back to her restricted self! I can't imagine how close they are off-cam... like just. IMAGINE.

Wish I was a fly on the wall :P  SMH

kinda sad that in korea, they have to be so guarded with every actions - hate this reality sometimes :/

Exactly my friend! That's why I love looking at this GIF because for a moment, she gave in. Her body language speaks so much. I do think they're super super close. Aside from the fact that they've worked for 8 months and they've hugged and kissed a lot of times, you can really see how they just radiate with happiness when together. 

And I just have to say, I do love your edits so much!!!!!!! Thank you for the gifts of your FMVs!! Love your works @bpwinces!!!!! :wub: (We've been spazzing and passing it around in our group chats tee hee!)

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1