[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I've been a Kdrama addict since I was a kid. My addiction spanned to 17 years and counting. That's more than half my life. One thing I've learned in all those years of watching and researching about Korean culture is that couples are much more reserved about public display of affection. They save and display their sweet moments in somewhere more private. In my mind, that is the reason why there is a very contrasting demeanor in the last BTS. The final scene was shot in a very public place. Added to that is the fact that they worked straight for 8 days so they must be really tired.

• Like 5
  • Love 13
  • Insightful 2

8 hours ago, Miadee said:

Yes i agree. For me every moment of their bts was beautiful. My Fav would be the sunset scene because that scene alone in the drama was most romantic, then came the most meaningful behind the scene still pic posted by LMH and then came the bts that showed how they were both playing w each other so comfortably. :wub:

Romantic love story on and off screen :kiss_wink:

Totally agree to this. 

Not that I dont like the more risque scenes because I do, I do, I do but there's something about that sunset scene.

It was simple yet special. 

Have a gut feel that it was when he realized that she was The One.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

28 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Let's leave LMH and KGE on their own to bring their relationship to the next level. I am sure they know what fans are hoping. They work long enough in the industry to know they have caused an uproar and they know they are in the limelight. I still cannot imagine how LMH can have 16.7 million followers!!! An exorbitant number. He needs to know what he is doing and he knows he needs to protect his girl! The girl that makes him giddy and laugh at the same time. The girl who is so compatible with him that it will be his total loss if he doesn't pursue.

As for KGE, she undoubtedly has reservations because again, we are talking about someone with 16.7 million followers! And she needs to assess her feelings and also be very determined of his feelings for her. Honestly if it is not LMH, I cannot imagine who can match up to him as his competitor. But I want him to know he is not without challenge as she has a way of attracting the opposite sex. Hence he better claim his stake quick.

Am waiting impatiently..

Now I so agree babe in your final words I also feel that LMH and kge are the perfect match for eachother whtrver experience I have and whtrver I have seen in these 3-4 months I can put my foot down and say that they are the perfect match,,,, they compliment Eachother,,,,,she is someone who is so humble and doesn’t have the air of being a celebrity,,,,,he is a hallyu star just think about it she will always keep him grounded,,,,,she is shy but very close to her friends and family and she knows that they are an integral part of her life and every one knows how LMH is shy and all for his family......she loves to go on trips and nature,,,,,,ditto with him

i also feel wht you said that if it is not LMH than who can compete with him which I feel no one atleast in South Korea....

So I think if she is still having any doubts I my dear sis KGE mark this ajhummas word he is a perfect MAN for you.......so just grab him boz he is head over heels for you.....

• Like 5
  • Love 5

8 minutes ago, Countess Alessa said:

Totally agree to this. 

Not that I dont like the more risque scenes because I do, I do, I do but there's something about that sunset scene.

Same! That's my one of my favorite scenes too. Playful and romantic. The scene was significant too bec remember everything he said there he made it happen - cooking in Navy Uniform, being inconsiderate, live only for the moment (today). The only thing left unanswered was the proposal.  But overall, it was romantic on and off cam, with a bonus IG photo of the Royal Couple during sunset. Pretty iconic. 

• Like 2
  • Love 10

50 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Darn!!! I was a bit excited. Looks like KGE tho, from behind. So the Jeju island is boys trip only?

I'm confused.  Everyone is saying it's a boys trip with LMH's close friends.  But was there any proof JIW or KB was there in Jeju island too?  Were there IG photos also?

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, Countess Alessa said:

Totally agree to this. 

Omg, the sunset scene is my favourite too!! I rewatched it multiple times, even remember that scene in the beginning of ep 9 and middle of ep 11. ^^

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, anjpoole said:

what's happening? :sweatingbullets:

the parentals (LMH X KGE) and the rest of the TKEM cast are on vacation...umm I cannot confirm or deny if they are taking that vacation together BUT  i do know that they're probably catching up on rest and  beauty sleep after TKEM. They may or may not be aware that their hands, feet, clothes, and facial expressions have been thoroughly discussed  and zoomed-in by hundreds of fans through the magic of soompi, twitter, FB, and IG. 

I think I've covered the most salient points.  :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 21
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Now I so agree babe in your final words I also feel that LMH and kge are the perfect match for eachother whtrver experience I have and whtrver I have seen in these 3-4 months I can put my foot down and say that they are the perfect match,,,, they compliment Eachother,,,,,she is someone who is so humble and doesn’t have the air of being a celebrity,,,,,he is a hallyu star just think about it she will always keep him grounded,,,,,she is shy but very close to her friends and family and she knows that they are an integral part of her life and every one knows how LMH is shy and all for his family......she loves to go on trips and nature,,,,,,ditto with him

i also feel wht you said that if it is not LMH than who can compete with him which I feel no one atleast in South Korea....

So I think if she is still having any doubts I my dear sis KGE mark this ajhummas word he is a perfect MAN for you.......so just grab him boz he is head over heels for you.....

true, KGE is a strong woman who can stand on her own and who can keep him grounded, while LMH is a man who will not be intimidated with the strong personality that she radiates and can break through the barriers. Perfect! We ahjummas need to get together.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3