[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

17 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Shipping should be fun.

(mentioned some actors below)

I remember shipping Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo before because I can see LJS was really whipped (if you've seen the bts of W) And I still ship them even today. Same with Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun (they are adorable and JJW shows a lot of affection towards NJH). Unfortunately none of them announced that they are dating. But I'm okay. I still ship them and watch their fanvids once in a while.

My take is that, I will not stop shipping couples unless they announced that they are dating other actors/ person. 

I am happy and having a lot of fun of this ship. 

Lets not stress out because of that last ep bts. There's so much more than that 9 minutes video. 

Let's happily sail the ship! :kiss_wink:

I have still faith in JCW NJH ship, yes I was worried and had my doubts because he went to military. But his interview after his discharge where he accidentally told how NJH visited him in camp, cleared all my doubts.

I had been a lurker in that thread, because there was nothing to interpret as JCW's actions were as clear as daylight. But what I liked about the thread is they stayed positive even during those hard times and I believe it payed off.

Be it in relation or shipping, I can say from my personal experience as long as you refuse to give up the other's hand, your relationship is bound to succeed.

Sorry for going off topic. I hope naming other actors didn't hurt anyone . :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Now gals some heart fluttering time 

ohhh my my it’s moring at my place and I see this such a breath of fresh air when u see someone kissing like this.....I am sorry to say (but I am aroused in a sane way)

and I will miss this and the hugs the most but no worries the bts will help

me cope up

next just when LMH pats her hair kge mumbles something to him so yes she is reciprocating his gesture just see carefully it must not be loud or clear maybe boz there were lot of ppl around

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Good morning chingus!!!!!!!!

this is my gift to all after the slump that came yesterday 

I think everyone had mixed feelings(emotional of the last bts,,,,,not able to see more bts and more crumbs from our couple,,,,,,withdrawal symptoms boz we miss our couple and there love for each other) 

so I have realised that patience is the key to shipping ,,,,,

it will take time things won’t happen the way you imagine ,,,,,

I realised that after talking day-night about them I became greedy I wanted them to date boz I had already made my mind that they are boz of there post/bts all past few days.....

but I realised I was contradicting my own words I had told that we should give them time to fall for eachother 

so yes it was my PURE GREED to see things earlier than it was supposed to happen 

now after seeing the bts 16 en no. Of time I realised that nothing has changed the dynamics are still the same :::..::.

yes they are tired and the bts was rushed ,,,,yes they want to end it soon so that they can get a breather 

so I now can understand by there point it’s difficult to keep your calm in the last days of shooting boz in the end you are also human and it can take a toll on your emotions and health

so let’s not argue anymore about the whole bts boz we should just think that it was the time for good bbyes and happy endings which is the most difficult thing for a cast to do after spending effing 8 months together.....

******by the way that is wdw latest ig update*****
enjoy with an ice-cream

So has anyone already figured out where that restaurant is from the photo?   Haha.

• LOL 3

52 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Hey ladies!! 

I think we should all move forward... I can understand the emotions and words coming from everyone as everyone was still recovering from yesterday...

Let's just forgive each other and move on... It was a tough day yesterday and I really want to move on.... :D

Yeah! Finally made it to the end of 581! Phew:sweatingbullets:
Because real life intervened (I have a 4 yr old son) for me the roller coaster/table tennis/ whatcha me callet has been going on only for one day. But it feels like it it’s been going on for eons.
My two cents: 
@anjpoole I agree with Anjooole. Shipping is supposed to be F U N! Fact or fiction. Real and reel. And @effyisme :)
I’m pretty much a neutral lurker  shipper to be honest. I am not a hardcore  fan of one or the other. What brought me to this thread is that I saw amazing chemistry period. I saw amazing chemicals in SBS BTS too. When LMH was “on top” of KGE was the icing on the otherwise getting larger cake :naughty:
I think I put on the main thread a while back that I would be “elasticity ecstatic” if they date in rl. I still think this. Will I be down the dumps if they don’t? Well no, not really. I’ll be a little bit disappointed, but I’ll STILL  be part of the ship. I’ll be a shipper of them till the ship heads to another dimension. Preferably with them wearing leaves...:lol:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, gwin said:

So has anyone already figured out where that restaurant is from the photo?   Haha.

Glomuro cafe at Jeju, but no confirmation if the lady behind him is KGE so for now we'll let it be until further evidence. Maybe KGE might post something later on.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

LMH totally playing around with her and the leaves. He kept putting them back in the luggage when she kept throwing them away. :lol:

Animated GIF

he'd better stop before his annoying richard simmons got thrown to the water. he calls for it. smh.

• LOL 17

1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

Glomuro cafe at Jeju, but no confirmation if the lady behind him is KGE so for now we'll let it be until further evidence. Maybe KGE might post something later on.

No, I'm talking about the photo just posted by WDH.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Morning fellow court ladies!! Hope everyone is feeling better and calm down.. :D

Please bear with my long post again :D

Firstly

I would like to correct something which is LMH did not "pat" KGE head or back... He "rub/caress" her head/back... Thats the different... 

Secondly

I am going to support my stance on why I think they are dating or at least in the initial stage of dating... I know alot say LMH is no longer giddy.. Why?? Coz they have taken their relationship to another level.. They have confirmed mutual feelings thus it no longer the giddy infatuation that we see before ep 12... the affections we see after ep 12 mirrors what couples do... Did anyone realise that whenever the PD calls for cut after their hugs/kisses after ep 12, LMH/KGE did not immediately detach from each other.. they looked at each other affectionately coupled with back rubs arm rubs... normal coworkers doesn't do that... if they are just in the infatuation stage, all these rubs are abit too much... additionally you can see KGE reciprocating to LMH affections which actually means alot... KGE rubbing LMH neck followed by running her fingers down his chest while rehearsing for the reunion kiss... like seriously.. does infatuation couples do that?? Its way too intimate... 

Thirdly

I'm going to touch about the final scene... Again those were rubs and not pats... LMH gave KGE alot of shoulder rubs, head rubs  and sideways hugs... all these are NOT farewell hugs but consoling hugs... he was taken aback by her crying thus wanted to console her but KGE shun away a couple of times as I'm proven in my earlier posts that it appears that she is the type that doesn't like others to touch her when she is emotional... the crying reunion bts, LMH again rubbed her back after PD called cut but KGE backed off again...  the freaking carpark is huge but why did LMH parked his huge black van right in front of KGE car?? It's like a bf hinting the gf saying you are not going anywhere without me or without me knowing...  

Fourthly..

**Disclaimer - I need to pull in other FL to support my explanation so pls bear with me***

I understand people wanna see big bear hugs as they confuse this with love... I watched the heirs wrap up party and LMH gave PSH a bear hug... From what I saw, he did not give it willingly as they were asked to do it for fan service... Shippers went crazy coz they saw this as LMH loves PSH as he gave her a bear hug but to me it only screams Farewell... its like thank you for your patience with me and it has been awesome journey filming with you.. take care and all the best... Yes LMH was bidding farewell to everyone except KGE.... He was genuinely concerned when she cried as it tugged his heart thus he kept trying to tell her why cry don't cry and even attempted to try to hug her but failed miserably.... 

When you say it was rub and caress, yeesss actually that's what i mean, thank you. Forgive me about pat and my bad english. The thing is i just saw that this man is really care for his baby. Now find me a brother who constantly caress me that way whenever i am feeling sad :expressionless: 

That's why i said lmh is so soft to kge. And the girl already reciprocate those manners.

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2