[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 minute ago, bpwinces! said:

RCL :heart: I come with my finished work AND a new found goody (for me) though I don't know if it's been discussed here before.

I feel so WEIRD giving my own videos here, I'm so sorry!!- but this is the easiest way for me to point things as I'm still learning the art of soompi and how to post gifs/pics/etc anyway -

So watching back xD at 2:47 when LMH mentions that she "falls asleep as soon as she lies down" DID Y'ALL SEE HER EYES THEN!? She makes them big for like a fraction of a sec - almost as though she was scared he was going to spill/share more or something dangerous!!! :w00t: I JUST noticed this- !

(sorry if it was already discussed earlier).

Yes it was discussed before. It's okay to bring back old topics. We also noticed JEC tried to save LMH by adding onto what he said. We think everyone knows LMH's feelings so everyone trying to downplay it whenever he says something that would reveal it too much. :w00t:

I usually share your videos before since you're one of my favorite MinEun/LeeEul youtuber. Please do continue to make more videos we can enjoy. :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

RCL :heart: I come with my finished work AND a new found goody (for me) though I don't know if it's been discussed here before.

I feel so WEIRD giving my own videos here, I'm so sorry!!- but this is the easiest way for me to point things as I'm still learning the art of soompi and how to post gifs/pics/etc anyway -

So watching back xD at 2:47 when LMH mentions that she "falls asleep as soon as she lies down" DID Y'ALL SEE HER EYES (+face) THEN!? She makes them big for like a fraction of a sec - almost as though she was scared he was going to spill/share more or something dangerous!!! :w00t: I JUST noticed this- !

This is making me giddy!!! They had so much fun on set, no wonder our girl's a cry baby during the last day of taping. Thank you for this wonderful edit @bpwinces! :love:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

So watching back xD at 2:47 when LMH mentions that she "falls asleep as soon as she lies down" DID Y'ALL SEE HER EYES (+face) THEN!? She makes them big for like a fraction of a sec - almost as though she was scared he was going to spill/share more or something dangerous!!! :w00t: I JUST noticed this- !

Ma friend, I love love love your videos!! 

And that 2:47 part is actually new to me! She was definitely shocked. What does this mean? :scream: It’s making me feel all sorts of way! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, taerabyte said:

Seeing KGE cry at the end of the BTS made me cry too. I also felt like a journey was ending for me but it was so cute when LMH was comforting and patting her head. Despite what other people think, I still believe that there is something between LMH and KGE. However, I don’t think they are dating as of the moment but I think that something could really happen between them. I hope for that, 

Also, how can one tell the difference between a professional and a real kiss? Just asking hehe :blush:

You can watch lmh LOTBS dvd cut of the swim pool kiss..they show 8 takes of different angles and some takes are far or covered i dont think they actually touch lips. For me that is like professional kiss.. :D looks hot but i can feel the distance if you know what i mean

I think @lofeval described it well like trust your intuition.

For me i also compared it to watching her other kiss scene w gy and jhi and eventhough at the time i ship her w gy i still felt something was off w their hot kiss...

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Miadee said:
2 hours ago, taerabyte said:

Seeing KGE cry at the end of the BTS made me cry too. I also felt like a journey was ending for me but it was so cute when LMH was comforting and patting her head. Despite what other people think, I still believe that there is something between LMH and KGE. However, I don’t think they are dating as of the moment but I think that something could really happen between them. I hope for that, 

Also, how can one tell the difference between a professional and a real kiss? Just asking hehe :blush:

You can watch lmh LOTBS dvd cut of the swim pool kiss..they show 8 takes of different angles and some takes are far or covered i dont think they actually touch lips. For me that is like professional kiss.. :D looks hot but i can feel the distance if you know what i mean

I’ll throw in the Heirs closet kiss too. Purely acting, strictly professional. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 13

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’ll throw in the Heirs closet kiss too. Purely acting, strictly professional. 

That kiss was the most awkward. Actress didn't even know she was going to be kissed and LMH was told to do it by PD to create that surprise reaction, but instead it came out looking really awkward and cringe. :unsure:

• Unamused 2
  • Confused 2
  • LOL 9

4 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

That kiss was the most awkward. Actress didn't even know she was going to be kissed and LMH was told to do it by PD to create that surprise reaction, but instead it came out looking really awkward and cringe. :unsure:

Lol I’m wondering how she didn’t know though. They rehearsed it for like 30 minutes lol. 

Hahaha I think there was definitely missed translation somewhere. Really, you can see behind the scenes that she knew they were going to kiss lol. 

Open at your own risk.

You can’t tell me she didn’t know. She knew. Strictly professional! 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Lol I’m wondering how she didn’t know though. They rehearsed it for like 30 minutes lol. 

Hahaha I think there was definitely missed translation somewhere. Really, you can see behind the scenes that she knew they were going to kiss lol. 

Open at your own risk.

Reveal hidden contents

I opened at my own risk and still cringed. She looked so unwilling. Even prior to that most of her kiss scenes were just pan-faced kisses. I think her first decent kiss scene was from Pinocchio. I guess they tried to cover up the awkwardness when asked. 

https://www.econotimes.com/Lee-Min-Ho-regrets-this-one-thing-when-he-passionately-kissed-Park-Shin-Hye-in-The-Heirs-1568408

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 2
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, htk9207 said:

Mine is this BTS:P

I fell in love with LeeEul/MinEun at this very moment. I usually don't watch BTS clips but this one was just hilarious and cute. I already know LMH couldn't possibly lift her up because it was too high. :D

I rarely ship the OTP of my favorite dramas. I did only once a few years back.  And now how can I not ship them when their BTS always left me grinning from ear to ear? :wub:

The BTS are ten times more heart fluttering than the actual scenes in the drama. Their chemistry whether off or on cam is on fire :rolleyes:

59 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

This video is perfection. You're so damn good :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

16 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Open at your own risk.

Reveal hidden contents

Yup i think we discussed and concluded this much earlier that it wasn't a surprise..

These are for me like typical drama kisses they need to discuss in detail how they are going to kiss exactly..where as the only rehearsal our couple did was to talk abt the sequence of event i.e. neck kiss scene but they kiss so hot everytime without even have to discuss in detail the actual kiss..like should their head face left or right first :lol: and actually their kisses was in fact not as aggresive as some in kdrama but the feels are way more hot than those..for ex. the neck kiss was actually 2 pecks and 2 short tongue kiss but it felt more than a kiss lol

• Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I opened at my own risk and still cringed. She looked so unwilling. Even prior to that most of her kiss scenes were just pan-faced kisses. I think her first decent kiss scene was from Pinocchio. I guess they tried to cover up the awkwardness when asked. 

https://www.econotimes.com/Lee-Min-Ho-regrets-this-one-thing-when-he-passionately-kissed-Park-Shin-Hye-in-The-Heirs-1568408

I’m totally confused because while there’s that, I can see behind the scenes that they had been rehearsing the kiss before it actually happened. Either way, very awkward kiss absolutely no real feelings attached. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Niki Idy said:

Every moment for me in their BTS was beautiful and ‘scandalous’ it’s showed the natural progression of a real life couple who were getting to know each other and eventually bonded over time.

Yes i agree. For me every moment of their bts was beautiful. My Fav would be the sunset scene because that scene alone in the drama was most romantic, then came the most meaningful behind the scene still pic posted by LMH and then came the bts that showed how they were both playing w each other so comfortably. :wub:

Romantic love story on and off screen :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 18

27 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Open at your own risk.

Reveal hidden contents

Park Shin Hye always have the most awkward kisses in KDrama land to be honest she's always like stratled.

like fish out of a water.

Until only just recently she's started responding to the Male lead kiss

• Like 5
  • LOL 14