[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@Countess Alessa

I appreciate you being level headed here but with such intense attraction and adoration..i think it is unlikely they can stay away fr each other for the period you suggested if they do really have so much feel for each other because if it is too long it's gonna be hard for any rship to kick off realistically speaking unless you are like in high sch or uni age but they are in 30s now..but maybe taking a break between end of shooting till a short while is still ok..

Of course kge have so much potential even internationally but based on her past she is someone whois willing to take a break fr her career to focus on living rather than just all abt her career. She did this abt twice already. There are a few drama couples who start dating seriously right after their drama ends when they have time but that doesn't mean they don't have anything w each other during drama period..it is just they have less time to date like normal..but feelings still mutual they could just date behind ppl back..txting or calling each other that kind of date..yeah but we are just outsiders we cant dictate how they should date or when it is up to them..we are just cheerleaders behind the scene..hip hip hooray hahahah

• Like 4
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Countess Alessa said:

Lady Maximus be like... her again?

We've done this 1M times... 

Was LOLing because of this scene.

Maximus was also jealous when WDH was lying in LMH's arms. Hahahhaha. WDH jumped out of his skin for a second.  Or perhaps it bit him? :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

4 minutes ago, lofeval said:

Pardon my late night musings.

We know this kiss very well. See the pattern? The smack, the pause, the smile, and the kill. There’s a reason why we go gaga over this kiss in real life. It’s because it’s very primal. It’s the I-want-you-kiss. This kiss is reminiscent of someone turning on his partner. Boy, LMH did deliver - like a whole feast to us, if you ask me. Like breadcrumbs to the moon and back.

Once again I wanna thank all our matured ladies who understand who can differentiate between real longing and acting.. 

Long live us matured ladies!! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 14

5 minutes ago, Miadee said:

@Countess Alessa

I appreciate you being level headed here but with such intense attraction and adoration..i think it is unlikely they can stay away fr each other for the period you suggested if they do really have so much feel for each other because if it is too long it's gonna be hard for any rship to kick off realistically speaking unless you are like in high sch or uni age but they are in 30s now..but maybe taking a break between end of shooting till a short while is still ok..

Of course kge have so much potential even internationally but based on her past she is someone whois willing to take a break fr her career to focus on living rather than just all abt her career. She did this abt twice already. There are a few drama couples who start dating seriously right after their drama ends when they have time but that doesn't mean they don't have anything w each other during drama period..it is just they have less time to date like normal..but feelings still mutual they could just date behind ppl back..txting or calling each other that kind of date..yeah but we are just outsiders we cant dictate how they should date or when it is up to them..we are just cheerleaders behind the scene..hip hip hooray hahahah

Well you have a point but whether they date now or later at least we are all aligned that we want them to be together

Only time will tell.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So that means she is the one who is sitting inside or she is not there I am confused ????

She is not KGE and NO she is not the lady inside. Based on twitterverse, it was just a random girl who visited the cafe some time ago. 

Case closed. :) CSI/NIS/FBI failed us this time. 

• LOL 12
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Countess Alessa said:

Well you have a point but whether they date now or later at least we are all aligned that we want them to be together

Only time will tell.

Yes most importantly we are all standing on the positive wing so it doesn't matter where our opinion stand as long we are United that our ship is still sailing... :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 10

12 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Maximus was also jealous when WDH was lying in LMH's arms. Hahahhaha. WDH jumped out of his skin for a second.  Or perhaps it bit him? :w00t:

Awwww. Horses are very intelligent animals and are showy with their feelings. I can see that LMH is very affectionate with Maximus too in some of the BTS. Thats when I admired LMH more. He's really a nice person. One can pretend to be pleasant to people but when you treat an animal well...That speaks a lot about the person's genuine character. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

20 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Twitterian doesnt fail to deliver! 

very cryptic message or we just all gone nuts!!! 

:ph34r:

So he is placing the flower on his ear ? Means single, available and approachable?! Not going to dig deep for this one haha 

Edit: ooopss, my bad...his left ear indeed!! My eyes fooled me ...or I don't know my left and right haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Actually i happened to find something interesting last night regarding his hand placement. I compared his hand position with KGE and his past co-stars (sourced from publicly available images).

The only one whose was almost similar to KGE's was his leading lady from CH (no surprise? :ph34r:).

Please note that probably nothing significant in this, since other variables also come into the equation, such as height difference. I just intend to share this as i like his small gestures towards KGE, it's intimate and comfortable.

You can check the link below since the pic won't show up :D

https://ibb.co/C2f5B1v

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 7
  • Insightful 2

awwwww I just cried.....

I dunno why i am not the one to cry that easily but today I dunno maybe I am not myself....All these mood swings has taken a toll on me....

just these kisses made me cry like a little adolescent....

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

this was so intense but why did not we get this angle to see in the main ep.

and now my biggest question when they showed the back of LMH in bts do you think they were still kissing or was it just a show.///:/::

I am wondering??????

AS if she asking What are we going kiss like this now and then surrenders herself to that kiss. I Repeat this is not Acting. See the rapture on LMH face. I can now understand the msg behind Blurry posts on IG

• Naughty 6
  • LOL 8