[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 hours ago, wookyoung6 said:

Go to 8.15. Listen to how ki Tae young say to Eugene and his pat over her head. Not exactly the same I know, but I feel the same tenderness that LMH shows to KGE. 

I concur! Same vibes indeed. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5

4 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Episode 16 bts proved that both kisses were longer and deeper than what was shown in the actual scenes... Most probably PD/editing team was asked to heavily edit these scenes so it will not caused an uproar in social media...

Even with these heavily edited scenes, it already created an uproar so can you imagine if they just kept the original footage... :D

If only we can get our hands on 8 months worth of raw bts footages. Lemme analyse that sheez!!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f296b244929ad44974192

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Today , besides the rocky shipping moment..I had a friend who updated her status to something negative about TKEM. I think that friend is very much still on CLOY clouds and nothing wrong with that. So..I had to face 2 negative vibes with regards to our current obsession today and I’m so gonna am have ep15&16 repeat before bed. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

this was so intense but why did not we get this angle to see in the main ep.

and now my biggest question when they showed the back of LMH in bts do you think they were still kissing or was it just a show.///:/::

I am wondering??????

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, goldenashes97 said:

What in the parallel world just happened.-. I suddenly couldn't see all your comments earlier. It was all black. I thought I had been blocked by Soompi or something:o

i experienced this too. 

i thought i was the only who couldnt see sht. 

• LOL 4

The bug was a punishment for us for doubting this ship.

Kidding aside and just my 2 cents on MinEun.

Are they dating? Possibly not. 

Do they have feelings for each other. Undoubtly yes.

In as much I want to force the thought that they should be together the reality is LMH just came back from the military service and TKEM was his comeback project. KGE on the other hand has the world at the palm of her hands and could pursue a career internationally.

What I personally want is for them to be the best of friends, spend time apart and pursue their respective dreams...and in a couple of years from now when they're both ready in mind, body (i think this part they are so ready) and soul...they should embrace their fate as soulmates for life.

I want an unbreakable bond between them built with a good foundation.

I know its not about the time spent together to determine if relationships will last... but sometimes its during the moments that they are apart that will make them realize what and who matters the most.

Just a thought.

Please dont be mad at me my fellow shippers.

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, goldenashes97 said:

No worries I got the unbreakable whip with me B)

And no, I am not giving you my brother number 3. He's the only one who would buy me food. Others insist I cook instead. Ugh. 

again i'll do the bargain.

how about you split your bro into halves. you be flexing your bros and i got not even one bro. unfair.

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, Countess Alessa said:

The bug was a punishment for us for doubting this ship.

Kidding aside and just my 2 cents on MinEun.

Are they dating? Possibly not. 

Do they have feelings for each other. Undoubtly yes.

In as much I want to force the thought that they should be together the reality is LMH just came back from the military service and TKEM was his comeback project. KGE on the other hand has the world at the palm of her hands and could pursue a career internationally.

What I personally want is for them to be the best of friends, spend time apart and pursue their respective dreams...and in a couple of years from now when they're both ready in mind, body (i think this part they are so ready) and soul...they should embrace their fate as soulmates for life.

I want an unbreakable bond between them built with a good foundation.

I know its not about the time spent together to determine if relationships will last... but sometimes its during the moments that they are apart that will make them realize what and who matters the most.

Just a thought.

Please dont be mad at me my fellow shippers.

No worries my friend, we are all entitled to different opinions of their relationship status.. most importantly we are all positive regarding our couple :D

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1