[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

12 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Did you changed the theme to default in order to see things again?

Yes all contents just blacked out and I realized have to change the theme back to default, somewhere at the bottom of the page. Gosh, mini heart attack there.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

44 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Haha I think I'm either older than you or around the same 

But today you made me realise that I lost my calm and acted wrong so my respect gal .....

it’s just that beach pics were the one that made me come to ship them but when I saw them in the bts I lost my act and behaved wrong without seeing the complete bts..:::

so thanks babe and what a jerk I am after seeing the whole bts I realised sometimes being patient helps....

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

36 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

What in the parallel world just happened.-. I suddenly couldn't see all your comments earlier. It was all black. I thought I had been blocked by Soompi or something:o

That's what I call Soompi Spanking. Hehehe

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

25 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Yeah right. I'm sure you are.

Just like any other court ladies here.

Which is why we spend weeks hoping to see LMH's tongue down KGE's throat on screen.

Hm. I believe you. Totally. 

In my defense, I was a silent reader during those discussions.  I was just laughing alone like a looney as I read.

• LOL 6

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’m 100% certain lmh stayed behind to make sure kge was feeling ok. He waited and only left when she did. 

This is coming from a sane point of view, he’s usually a caring gentleman and I’m sure it didn’t sit well with him that she was crying. This is the same man who saw his fan fell and stopped and wouldn’t budge until he knew she was alright. 

From a shipper’s point of view, of course he wanted to make sure she was feeling ok because seeing her hurt also hurt him. He wanted to comfort her. He wanted to make sure she was ok before he could leave. 

I’m going to bet he texted her after to make sure she was feeling ok. :wub:

@Heretorant, you said exactly my thoughts. I am so confident that he either texted or called her once they got into their respective cars leaving the place.

I honestly did not feel anything negative with the whole final bts scene. I think LMH was so caring and gentle and understanding of KGE's emotions. But he is also the male lead in this drama and has to hold the fort. He needs to smile and be strong, while giving her space to compose herself. He definitely cared very much about her. 

Fret not, ladies!

• Like 5
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 4

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Who was crying about this kiss being professional? Watch it again! 

You can’t tell me this kiss isn’t real! 

It honestly makes me so giddy watching it. Our boy isn’t letting anything hold him back! Lots of lip biting and smiling in between. 

Who was it that told me the kisses from LOTBS were meant to show off his kissing skills vs here where they’re literally just kissing to kiss? Because you are totally right! All I see here are two people kissing, not acting, not trying to get the right angles, just two people kissing. 

i concurrrr!! they just put aside any expectation here, but just merely kiss passionately, like 2 human who fall for each other kissing:wub: and for sure,

NO SENSIBLE SIBLINGS ON EARTH KISS LIKE THIS. This is against all religions u know...

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, MissSuperCyan said:

The Look on KGE's face after that lip bite is telling me that that was not part of the script. And then she gives in and return the kiss back passionately after but her shoulder kind blocked their lips. 

200.gif

Exactly my thought! 

The 2nd dive wasn’t planned. Its purely by LMH. See how KGE shocked eyes and her laugh but of course she gives in to the persistent kiss :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 8

6 hours ago, TheShippersDeligth0628 said:

Sorry, i really can't help but reply. I've been back reading the thread and I think I might finish this in a week or so as there are so may juicy observation on this thread. 

When will they release the bts for the last 2 episde? 

sorry if your question is already answered, but they already released those bts, dear. You can easily find those on IG :D

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Actually I appreciated SBS showing this as it was much clearer and we saw more breadcrumbs :D

For me sbs showing this doesnt mean it was for promotion, this is just truely behind the scenes..after seeing this clearer version and the actual beach scene we can somewhat tell what they were goofing abt because in the fancam it was bizzare. I think he probably teased her related to this leaves scene and she just pounced on him back..this is like cute bickering between lovers lol

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2