[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Umm I'm kinda delirious so I may have misunderstood you. 

Come again?  Are you saying you want to whip or that you want to be whipped? :naughty:

Erkkkkk. I insist that I am an INNOCENT shipper here. I was gonna whip naughty shipper. But as I type, I realize the sentence is not really innocent, at all. Ahhahahahahhahahahhahahhah

• LOL 6

2 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

Hi all! It was so nice to be in this thread, but I'm going to leave the thread now. This has been interfering too much with my real life and I promised myself at some point I'd extract myself.

Thank you for all of the GREAT LAUGHS!!! Stay healthy & happy everyone. 

Thank you for your contributions! I enjoyed all your translations and was happy to meet another fellow KGE American fan. Best wishes to your future endeavors. ^_^

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Haha I think I'm either older than you or around the same 

But today you were my mother and I acted like a loose minded daughter so the back lash was nice.......but trust me the whole couple picture made my day off maybe boz those pics were the ones that made me ship them hard so yes I was an idiot to act hastily......with just a glimpse of the bts and I ruined my mood.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I echo all the positive vibes of the last bts! 

To me after seeing this, Mr Obvious is the king of Mr OBVIOUS here!. She is sad and crying, and our Mr Obvious can't hide his affection and tried to comfort her by stroking her hair. My only and close brother never does that to me when I'm sad. My closest men co-workers don't do that to me either. Only my most special man does that to me when I'm sad, especially when I'm crying! To me, KGE is the most sensible one here. She knew they are in the center of public eyes, she is shy - she can't let that pda to be too obvious! 

Hope you rcls have recovered from your sadness. Please don't abandon this ship :(

• Like 8
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3

45 minutes ago, Miadee said:

In LMH cheekbones We Trust :love:

Ayee... Cheekbones don't lie ya all

28 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Oh my we can see clearly he managed to catch her wrist again huhuhu

The leaves! They definitely talking about the leaves here. Now we know why she looks so hyper like that. 

• LOL 13

3 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

What in the parallel world just happened.-. I suddenly couldn't see all your comments earlier. It was all black. I thought I had been blocked by Soompi or something:o

Did you changed the theme to default in order to see things again?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, makshimus' mane said:

you're a lone wolf. 

what are you gonna do now? 

No worries I got the unbreakable whip with me B)

And no, I am not giving you my brother number 3. He's the only one who would buy me food. Others insist I cook instead. Ugh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

32 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Erkkkkk. I insist that I am an INNOCENT shipper here. I was gonna whip naughty shipper. But as I type, I realize the sentence is not really innocent, at all. Ahhahahahahhahahahhahahhah

Yeah right. I'm sure you are.

Just like any other court ladies here.

Which is why we spend weeks hoping to see LMH's tongue down KGE's throat on screen.

Hm. I believe you. Totally. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4