[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

Can't someone post a front view?  A side view?  Okay, I wouldn't mind even a zoomed in picture of a foot.  

:sweatingbullets:

LOL.. as much as i hope LMH was with KGE at that time, this lady picture doest look like KGE for me. at all. 

I think she prefers very casual, a lil bit boyish style when she's out with friends.. this dressy lady was a lady who gave a lot of thoughts to her casual dress.. doesnt ring for me.. 

But of course i can be wrong because i was not there.. hahahhaa

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Miadee said:

He not only pat..he carassed with his thumb :rolleyes:

THANK YOU :blush:. He caressed her head slowly with his thumb. Goeun moved away because he was being very obvious and she clearly always warned him to stop being obvious . No one can change my mind about the fact that these two are in love and were dating on set towards the ending of their drama. If they weren't then their moral standard as actors is really low with the high level flirting going on between them on set. 

• Like 2
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 3

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I don't think so as he did it discretely... if it's for her staff, there is no need to do it so discretely... he would have openly taken the pic but he did not.. 

OKlah, put it this way, he wants to take a photo of her with her close staff as remembrance for himself, hence took it discreetly  ... how about that ?  :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, Kaydeelee said:

KGE, that is harassment. LMH felt the hand of KGE moving down his chest, beats me!

Even I felt that from across the screen. And LMH’s reaction... I’ll stop right there B)

• Naughty 14
  • LOL 7

8 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I don't think so as he did it discretely... if it's for her staff, there is no need to do it so discretely... he would have openly taken the pic but he did not.. 

see this is what happened I watched the whole bts so hastily that I did not even see this ????? 

my bad ya.....really screwed it this time with my behaviour and self doubting myself about my faith in this couple....

so I think I need a back lash from a whip now.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Just now, Flloy House said:

Ladies can anyone explain this to me... That looks like KGE to me or am I seeing things

EaodtvrUEAAfdxo?format=jpg&name=medium

No im sure KGE wont dress like that for a casual cafe outing. And doesn't look like her back either. The IG handler already said this isn't her

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Exactly! Have you seen LDW patting Gon's head? That's how a brother patting a sister's head looks like. No gentleness at all. :joy:

Compare that one to this

Need I say more? 

Exactly. Look at how tender his touch towards her. Definitely not the siblings vibe

• Like 3
  • Love 12

16 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

But...but...but my question is why would he even want a photo of her in casual clothes and rehearsing? I can understand taking a selfie or of them in action etc ... Hmmmm

Why do we take pictures in the first place?

It's either we took a photo because we like what we see or we took a photo because we want to keep a memory of that moment. Or both. :)

• Like 7
  • Awesome 7

2 minutes ago, zba72 said:

OKlah, put it this way, he wants to take a photo of her with her close staff as remembrance for himself, hence took it discreetly  ... how about that ?  :sweat_smile:

you two are wrong. He wants to record the video because he wants to use it later to tease KGE when they're alone.. 

:ph34r::ph34r:

• LOL 20
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

Oh I love that hair.  He actually has 2 others in the same film.  Hair changed everytime he was promoted.  Perhaps you will like this better?  Am I torturing you? *ducks & goes back to back tracking*

I love this one, actually.

Idk why I'm just against LMH with curly hair. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

LOL.. as much as i hope LMH was with KGE at that time, this lady picture doest look like KGE for me. at all. 

I think she prefers very casual, a lil bit boyish style when she's out with friends.. this dressy lady was a lady who gave a lot of thoughts to her casual dress.. doesnt ring for me.. 

But of course i can be wrong because i was not there.. hahahhaa

it was actually @goldenashes97 going there to make a deal with the gramps for his appearance fee. she's up for some makjang drama with @Heretorant as a co-writer. the script was leaked somewhere in this thread tho. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

8 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

i second that. 
again, perhaps i should say this again that he acts a bit unnatural here and like @effyisme said many times, it is obvious that he was taken aback by her sadness and then was in dilemma  ( as they were infront of others) hence he seems to lighten up the mood by teasing her “ why did you cryyyy??” While caressing her head a few times

@Prerna i only knew basic korean so i cant translate . Sorry .. 

If you feel doubtful about whether there is something or not between them based on ep 16 bts,  then just replay the scene where lmh “secretly” took picture or video of kge having rehearsal with her staff.. even more giving suggestions to her staff In banmal ( casual manner) which i think , according to korean culture ( i ve been following k dramas for more than 20 years) is showing closeness . 

haters might say oh yeah it ‘s already 8 months shooting no wonder they are getting close. 

lemme remind you that during the presscon lmh even shows his complain that 4 or 6 months of shooting but kge and wdh havent lowered their formality ( aka banmal ) by speaking sunbaenim instead of calling him hyung and oppa. 

so, 
 I guess what happened was at some point after the walls were broken down, he managed to get close with her staff and perhaps got cheering from them ( lmh continue to do this you will break her walls don’t give up :p) 

i remember i read a comment saying kge is a iron wall girl. 
somehow the dot is connected then. Getting close with her staff is one of the routes 

Thank you dear for being an eye opener.....it’s maybe my 1st time shipping so I richard simmons in my pants I am sorry for doubting myself majorly boz I somewhere I am still confident that the ship will sail 

yoj can say today is my bad day

maybe my hormones have taken over my emotions 

sorry once again to everyone in the ship

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, lofeval said:

Even I felt that from across the screen. And LMH’s reaction... I’ll stop right there B)

He jolted for a bit. The gesture definitely stirred something inside this young man’s... heart. *clearing throat

• Like 4
  • Naughty 7
  • LOL 6