[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

39 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

They never thought of lifeboats.  We got so many here.  Should we share?

LMH X DHW

DHW X DHW (My favorite!)

KGE X JEC

KGE X KKN

KGE X JANGMI

JANGMI X KIMCHI

JANGMI X KAHL

CAPT. PARK X LONELINESS

KGE X LAMPOST

KGE X HAIRDRESSER

....THE list just gets longer and longer :phew:

KGExXfactor

KGExKWB - this is new, i still wanna add hehe

Should we also add the 4way ship? Or was it 6 way ship with HB, SYJ, SHK (wait  was SJK also onboard?)

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

L

7 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Hi all! It was so nice to be in this thread, but I'm going to leave the thread now. This has been interfering too much with my real life and I promised myself at some point I'd extract myself.

Thank you for all of the GREAT LAUGHS!!! Stay healthy & happy everyone. 

Let's take a groupie before you leave!

*Camera clicks

f9febd8d3b3c3e8d166d2a8af937a5dd.gif

Oops that's a video!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

GUYSSS..  GUYYSSSSS..

I dont know how to post picture from my own phone... it's not that clear... BUT BUT... can someone confirm? or it is only my eyes? i i think LMH GAVE WHITE ROSE TO PD-NIM BUT RED ROSE TO GO EUN!!!!!!! 

v7zu2nic2x36.gif

It might be mixed color of roses but... i am a flower person sooo.... WAAAAAATTTTTTT???????????

Know Your Rose Meanings: Give the Right Rose - Fresh by FTD

so plot twist is @Heretorant was right from the beginning when the last shooting photo leak, she said it was LMH who gave flower to KGE. i wasn't even believe it even for 1 inch..., coz i thought maybe it was from the staff. Now it turns out she's right. OMG.

Sec Mo you never failed me.:heart:

Actually at that time, when i see the flower and the color is red seems odd to me, because i saw mostly the flower bouquet is usually  in pastel color or neutral color for both leads. well.. well.. wel... it turns out a a love present from LMH for the one and only KGE. :wub:

Did he ever do that before? anyone? please let me know did he ever gave flower to his costar before?

20 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

wipe that drool first! it's gross!

OMG iwasn't even pay attention tothat. now that you mentioned it..... :mask:

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

My fellow shipper, I hope everyone's calms down and not lose faith in our uri couple. 

We can't assume and conclude everything based 9 mins BTS. 

If you feel swayed (in -ve vibes) by the way lmh patted or the way they say goodbye...my advice, watch again BTS 1 - 15 and remember why on the 1st place you decide to be here.

For me, I still have a strong belief that our ship sailing and will reach the destination :wub:( unless one of them announce they date someone else....wish I hope it does not happen)

Don't lose hope ladies. Now let's cheer up

:heart:

• Like 13
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I wish I could stay up all might and party with you guys but it’s already 4am here and I’ve got to sleep. I’m sure I’ll wake up to 20 new pages. Happy shipping! 

I wish to wake up to MinEun’s wedding news :D

Sleep tight!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I wish I could stay up all might and party with you guys but it’s already 4am here and I’ve got to sleep. I’m sure I’ll wake up to 20 new pages. Happy shipping! 

I wish to wake up to MinEun’s wedding news :D

Sorry to ask you but where are u from????

• Like 3

At this point, from all that we have witnessed, the ship isn't sailing coz KGE probably isn't looking for a relationship or isn't convinced enough. Both hands are needed to clap. But I can't shake off the feeling of it looking like a one-sided affection:bawling:

• Unamused 2
  • Sad 7